fixer

Post 5 times in August and earn an award...

FIRST YOU HAVE TO BE A MEMBER SO... JOIN THE SITE

EVERYONE WHO HAS 5 POSTS WITHIN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2019 WE WILL SEND YOU A MAGA WRISTBAND FOR FREE AND MAYBE SOME OTHER GOODIES TOO

WE JUST NEED YOUR MAILING ADDRESS THAT'S IT!

AFTER YOU HAVE POSTED 5 TIMES THIS MONTH JUST EMAIL YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO...

promo@mymilitia.com

C4018B3B-9075-47BF-BB54-9A646549C586.thumb.jpeg.5bb3c9b48a36704d1db5f11075d36a26.jpeg

278D2B3C-B6B2-4D72-8741-80BFE89D80B3.thumb.jpeg.3a9285fec60988e137faff9d02e0cf3f.jpeg

I try to get on this site often, but for some reason I get kicked off and then start all over again. Anyway I’m in Westchester County NY, The Land that Cuomo is killing. God Bless to all Patriots 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

the only reason you would be logged out is if you do not allow cookies

Posted (edited)

I know this site is all about militias, but has anyone ever completed a GORUCK. I’m a retired Marine and have been on medivac ruck runs many times. It is pretty much the same thing. If you haven’t done one, you should. You pay to be challenged and hazed. I’m just throwing it out there because if we’re not adding strain and exhaustion to our preparation on emergencies and patrolling, we’re just f’ing around. Agree or not, being in shape is a must in these organizations.

Edited by Redlegs

1 hour ago, Keith Boehmer said:

Im looking for more posts from West Virginia, looking for county to county points of contact.

Come on West Virginia by God.

Anyone have a Century Bob boxing dummy? I’m gonna get one. I’ve got a buddy that kicks the living shite out of it. Practices knife work on it too with a rubber knife. Train train train...... when your done training, get up and train some while you’re resting and then get back to training. 

First batch is going out Monday - after you have 5 posts in august email promo@mymilitia.com your address 

well my fellow  Americans i have confronted my elected officals  and told them that  the party that  backed them the demon rats are the ones  behind  all this hate  that's been going around and of coruse they did not like  and i hand left one of my  elected officals dumbfounded 

really good my fellow Americans  and  i still can not understand  why   the idiots  in Washington  and  the  basied news media  still want to blamed  MR. TRUMP of  every thing  and those two idiots  women who  are terrorist  who wanted to go to the holy land  and the  officals their told them no because they  where going to just  keep up spreading the hate  and they  just keeped  ling    and jsut  blaming  MR TRUMP   like  he  had  a say in it  which he did not  

well i just love this nation  and this president  but i just can not get how many people are still brain dead and brain washed to keep believe the lies that the  media and the demon rats keep tell the people  when will they wake up and start seeing thing like the rest  of us.

Also i was watching a news program last  night called the daily leager  it had  that idiot  beano  the  idiot demon rats who is so way behind in the race for the white house  that he said  that this nation was founded on racism and is still racist today what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this nation was not founded on racism it was founded on GOD'S word   and in no way is this nation racist   i just love how these stupid idiot demon rats  keep lining and how  the brain dead and brain washed idiots believe their lies

2 hours ago, Anthony Peter Carota said:

our presdeint  is not a traitor to the 2nd amendemt  he is  a support of it  

So bump stocks

Red flag laws 

Back round checks 

Awb 

Yeah no thanks stop drinking the koolaid