Let_Freedom_Ring

Can We Survive 4 More Years Of Trump?

2 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

Probably will get semi auto ban and blanket amnesty for illegals 

I'm tired of the lesser of 2 evils myself but if you or anyone else knows of another presidential candidate for 2020 that would be better, I would love to hear about them, seriously.

11 minutes ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

I'm tired of the lesser of 2 evils myself but if you or anyone else knows of another presidential candidate for 2020 that would be better, I would love to hear about them, seriously.

Their lies the problem of the two party system.   

5 minutes ago, Claw Hammer said:

Their lies the problem of the two party system.   

I don't mean within the confines of the Republican or Democratic party.  If anyone knows of any candidate in any party affiliation or an independent they feel would be better than Trump in preserving all of our rights and getting some back, I would really like them to make us aware of that person. 

As you and I know their will never be anyone. 

The well is poisoned and no matter how often you bring a clean glass of water to fill that well it just tainted.   

Sorry voting is pointless and we no longer will be available to vote our way out.

Posted (edited)

I agree. That is why I need your help and others here to promote the Texas ACT Rally I am moving to put together.  I am going to need word of mouth, phone calls, emails, donations and I am going to need, non-radical, constitutional people in favor of taking action to clean things up.  The first step is getting the professional legal experts to show up and get the red line defined to the public and I am a very articulate and persuasive speaker, but you must have legal basis and everyone must be on the same page which is impossible using social media and talking individually.  Look at the events.  Would you be in support of this event?

The danger of this is that if you get majority consent, there has to be a good leader that understands, violence is a last resort because historically if you get into a fight, that will be the end of the country, not a cleanup.  All you need to understand is Edward Gibbon - Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire.  It was not the lunatics in Rome, or the barbarians flooding over the border that did them in, it was when they started killing each other and activating a states militia by majority consent can be very provocative.  The goal is to show unity and a determination to hold the enemy inside accountable and that we are not divided and put a freeze on the border issue, but, that could potentially create a serious conflict if you are quick to act and not restrained in a very disciplined way.  So it's a dangerous maneuver, but it is essential.

Edited by I3DI

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

I don't mean within the confines of the Republican or Democratic party.  If anyone knows of any candidate in any party affiliation or an independent they feel would be better than Trump in preserving all of our rights and getting some back, I would really like them to make us aware of that person. 

I think what Claw Hammer is saying, and many of us instinctively know, is that any third party candidate will only serve to suck away votes from the "main" conservative candidate: Trump in this case. ... that in turn will only make it easier for the liberal to take the election.  I would love to see a Republican challenger, with all the qualities we're looking for, take the nomination away from Mr. Trump.  Unfortunately that won't happen because of "internal politics" within the Republican Party.  They have a past winner and will "ride that horse till it drops".

Edited by John Last

43 minutes ago, John Last said:

I think what Claw Hammer is saying, and many of us instinctively know, is that any third party candidate will only serve to suck away votes from the "main" conservative candidate: Trump in this case. ... that in turn will only make it easier for the liberal to take the election.  I would love to see a Republican challenger, with all the qualities we're looking for, take the nomination away from Mr. Trump.  Unfortunately that won't happen because of "internal politics" within the Republican Party.  They have a past winner and will "ride that horse till it drops".

Yup I agree.  The only way to lessen the power of the Democrats and Republicans are to vote for the other party and independent candidates that are the best for the constitution and especially the second amendment until more of them get into office.  I didn't vote for Ross Perot because I didn't want to throw my vote away, but if I had a do over, I would vote for him.  I'm just saying maybe it's time we started voting strictly along our conscience for the actual best candidate over all for us and not just the lesser of 2 evils.  Yah it would mean getting some bad candidates in sometimes but it's the only way to get a majority of true constitutionalist in eventually.  Anymore I strictly vote on GOA ratings because I know if they are going to back the 2A they will mostly be in line with everything else I am for.