RobotJINI

Recent Developments in 9/11 Story

Engineers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks just finished a 4 year study into WTC7 collapse.  They conclude it was not brought down by fire but instead: "The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building."

Maybe its just me but a near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building sounds like a controlled demolition.

source: http://ine.uaf.edu/wtc7?fbclid=IwAR0tpq1KJ6shptHuB2vRt0wGo_EdMeoJtNWkAbHYCAlznk_yWK09Q-jJ4HI

Video comparison of WTC7 collapse to known controlled demolitions: 

Robert Mueller is being accused in a suit of helping Saudi Arabia cover up its role in 9/11.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/robert-mueller-helped-saudi-arabia-cover-up-its-role-in-9-11-attacks-suit/?fbclid=IwAR24-W_58mb9UOQs-Y1zcy45AI-ZRV4yVJSG9eYa0IvlvpqRes7WAu-wKP4

Author of the topic Posted

9/11 Happened before High School for me, I just accepted the explanation and never really heard much about any alternatives.  It wasn't till years later after graduating college I finally read someones post about it and looked at some evidence.  When your eyes are not blind with propaganda it is obvious.

1 hour ago, RobotJINI said:

9/11 Happened before High School for me, I just accepted the explanation and never really heard much about any alternatives.  It wasn't till years later after graduating college I finally read someones post about it and looked at some evidence.  When your eyes are not blind with propaganda it is obvious.

BINGO!  Most sheeple are still asleep and hence they are blind.