For years and likely decades, the CIA has utilized the realm of prostitution as a means to obtaining information on people, the types of desires associated with that venue being universal.

Likewise, subversives from hostile nations have done the same, and both sides have covertly initiated connections to potential human sources of data with willing inclinations.

Over the past decade or so, especially since the FBI, CIA and law enforcement have merged into a virtual oneness against crime and terrorism, that entire conglomerate of alleged crime fighters has adopted extreme measures of discovering who in the steamy side of life is doing what and with whom. And for what actual purpose?

For little more than manipulating, coercing, extorting, blackmailing and, ultimately, controlling. The package is wrapped with a variety of designs and labels at any given time, in order to try to obscure the hidden theme of the end justifies the means, but the inner contents remain the same: ____?______=erosion of rights of all people via meaningless yet intrusive laws, edicts and protocols which are a guise called national security.

In a nut shell, what goes on behind the scenes is called upon as a guide by which to enact more and more restrictions upon society, behind a facade of protecting the nation from foreign thugs, by domestic thugs.

In reality, the entire American intelligence apparatus is more of a threat to the United States than all foreign ones ever were. Especially considering the fact that Obama made the "U2" operatives of the Department of Energy more obsolete by providing Iran with, I believe it was $150 billion, to pursue a nuclear program, thereby cancelling out our enemies' needs to steal nuclear secrets; the act greatly increased their capability of apprehending that formerly out of reach knowledge by research & development.

Concerning the more sensual world, the DOJ and law enforcement entities have created a vice monster which is not only empowered by the U.S. Government, but it has grown tentacles which affect the moral majority as well, in many ways including computer and phone hacking in order to steal financial and identity information.

It's  much like during the 80s, when a secret government entity named Centac had the goods on foreign nations which shipped untold amounts of illegal drugs into America. When Centac was about to conduct a sting on one notorious country in particular, the U.S. Department of State shut it down and disbanded Centac; Centac was a little bit too effective.

As then, so it is now, that a tradeoff is being made. The reason the sting on that malicious, third world country was shut down, is because they supplied American intelligence agencies with valuable military data on other countries. So our government strengthened Uncle Sam's left arm, while maiming the other.

Note: info about Centac and the national drug sting was taken from James Mills' book 'The Underground Empire-Where Crime and Government Embrace'.

Information on Centac seems scanty, but I did once find what appeared to be official documentation on it, possibly in the national archives, but forget exactly where:

https://www.amazon.com/Underground-Empire-Where-Governments-Embrace/dp/0385175353

Edited by Todd A. Slee
reference

I found an interesting article which is indirectly related to this issue, and which is credible. Paragraphs 7,8,9 have some things I can't  believe, but everything else is quite possible, noting that some years ago, a police officer told me that SWAT teams have a device which can be aimed at an individual in a crowd, affecting just that person, incapacitating him, such as a hostage taker, and works right thru walls.

A while after the Gulf War in Iraq, a news reporter participated in a demonstration of a "stun gun" type weapon, which affects the brain and signals it sends to the body. It'd  been reported that a weapon like that, of very large capacity, was used on the Iraqui soldiers, causing them to surrender in droves.

I think the government initially denied having such a weapon, but either the military or some scientific organization displayed it to the reporter.

An electric company employee told me of a small sonic repellant weapon they carry, which can drop a Pit Bull to the ground, emitting a frequency which affects only dogs. Each species has it's  own range of frequencies which, with corresponding weapons,  responds to stimuli that temporarily paralyze:https://m.facebook.com/notes/ken-kearse/my-elf-weapon-a-therapist-speaks-out-about-the-navy-yard-shooter/662543080431059/

Note: I have run into a situation more than once, of having worked around/with a person who I knew was working undercover for the government, and a few months later bumped into that same person, looking a bit different due to disguise, and the person claimed they had not been around me before. This was when I was commissioned by the FBI, and the person knew I was, therefore being obligated to tell the truth. She swore up and down to me, and to a fully authorized agent, that she didn't  remember me, nor that she had been at the place where I worked around her.

At the time I believed she was lying, but now...

Edited by Todd A. Slee
addition

Two opposing views on microwave weaponry:https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/scientists-and-doctors-zap-theory-that-microwave-weapon-injured-cuba-diplomats/2018/09/06/aa51dcd0-b142-11e8-9a6a-565d92a3585d_story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

and

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2018/09/us-intelligence-thinks-russia-may-have-microwaved-us-embassies-in-cuba-china/

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-microwave-weapon-and-what-does-it-look-like

https://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/journal_homemad.html

I used the keywords 'microwave weapons'. I know that some years back, I seen a mail order catalog, in which was available a small device the size of a quarter, operated by a 9v battery. It evidently emitted some frequency which would make a person nauseated, sick. I never tried one, thought it to be quite dishonorable.

Incidentally, my former neighbor, before I moved to South Whitley, was into researching things like that, I believe had/has CIA ties, didn't  like me, was devious and had it out for me. There were times I felt sick and nauseated for no reason, other times irritable for no reason...

I did fail to include in the posting that due to virtually promoting the sensual and steamy realms, while simply observing much of the crimes at times like hacking, extortion and blackmail, and due to the "modern" form of street communication used by informants and undercover personnel, the backdoors for terrorists/subversives infiktrating American society continually swing open. Remember that terrorists only need normal, everday data about people and places, and ease of access to that makes it easier to discover more hidden info: https://www.sleesecurity.com/the-crypto-explanation.html