Swamp Fox

Tactical/Leadership books from my library

Here are some Leadership/tactical books/manuals from my electronic library that I am selling in the classifieds.   If you are in a leadership position you have a responsibility to have a basic library so that training can evolve from it and the unit is just not winging it.  I left a militia unit because the training and leadership sucked.  They were more of a social group.  You have to have reference material even if you already know the subject.

In this post I will attach leadership material.

Combat Leaders Guide.pdf Convoy Leader Training Handbook.pdf FM_6-22_Army_Leadership.pdf GTA07-01-038.pdf LDRguide.pdf Non_Commissionded_Officer_Guide_7-22.7.pdf Survivability_FM_5-103.pdf Pocket_sized.pdf FM 101-5 Graphics.pdf FM_1-02_Graphics.pdf Classes and sub classes of supply.pdf FM3110_Denial_Operations_and_Barriers.pdf tc25-20.pdf W323TroopLeadingProceduresOct-04.pdf

Author of the topic Posted

Those who are prior service will know what the MILES cards are, LOL.

For those that do not, each member gets a random card.  If that member gets hit then he has to pull out the card and follow it.  It maybe self aid, buddy aid or need a combat lifesaver or a medic to treat.  You have to print these off front to back.  Enjoy them because it was a pain in the ass scanning them.

1-Read first Miles Training Cards.doc MILES_Casualty_Cards_Burns.pdf MILES_Casualty_Cards_Fractures_Sprains_Dislocations.pdf MILES Casualty Cards Fragmentation Shrapnel.pdf MILES Casualty Cards Gunshot Wounds.pdf MILES_Casualty_Cards_Ilness_and_light_injury.pdf MILES Casualty Cards KIA.pdf MILES Casualty Cards Weather Related.pdf MILES Casualty Cards Wounds.pdf

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

This is all that I am going to post for right now.  I will post more in the evening.  If you get sick of the downloading then please consider my library in the classifieds.  If you missed it then check out the thread I created in the medical section.

Edited by Swamp Fox

I am really surprised.  Under the Soldier Skills post only one download for Warrior Skills CTT manual.  This is the basic manual for what a soldier needs to learn to fight effectively.  The previous militia group that I was in and left, I was talking to a member.  He had been in the unit for over a year and did not know what a 3 second rush was.  I handed out my basic library on DVD disks and only one of them took an interest in them.

18 minutes ago, Dav Harzin said:

some people are born with a warrior mindset and actively expand their knowledge for this, others are not able to realize the idea.

So its up to us to help them learn the best we can.

Yes I agree with you but when I made my post I was referring to all the different downloads that were made.

Instead of starting with the basics most of the advanced stuff was downloaded.

Brevity matrix and talking in code.  We will not have encryption so we have to adapt and overcome.  The following are ways you can talk on the radio without giving away intelligence.  On the matrix you read down on the left column until you get to the section that you want and then you read to the right until you get to that numbered column.   So you would transmit for example C-Charlie, 3.  Where C and 3 meet would be for example= clear, no contact.

The SOI is a book that we used to use from the early 90's and back in history.

The CB 10 codes are a sample of talking in code.  You could easily scramble them and create new meanings. 

If anyone does not understand something then send me a message and I will clarify it for you. 

Brevity Matrix Contents.doc Brevity Matrix Contents.pdf Brevity_matrix.pdf Matrix 2.pdf (SOI)_Signal_Operation_Instructions.pdf 10codesCB.PDF Police 10_codes_and_phonetics.pdf Police tencodeg.pdf priradradiocodes.pdf VADF_SOI_07_updated_1-2008.pdf

On 9/23/2019 at 1:32 PM, Dav Harzin said:

some people are born with a warrior mindset and actively expand their knowledge for this, others are not able to realize the idea.

So its up to us to help them learn the best we can.

What is the odds of getting this Tactical/Leadership and the Medical libraries pinned to the top of the forum?  That way they don't get lost in time.