Michael Potter

Nov 9 Declaration of Restoration

We are rallying all Patriots, Militia Groups, III%ers, Oath Keepers, Believers in the US Constitution, and above all else Americans to participate in an event being held Nov 9th 2019 on the DC / VA line. The event is being held so that All American’s voices will be heard by those bodies of US Government that deem it necessary to take away our God given Rights and Liberties that are protected by the very document they seek to destroy. But in order for those individual’s voices to be heard they must be protected to the very best of our ability. We ask for your help in securing the First Amendment rights of those individuals that are here to be a part of that movement.

Many Patriot groups are tasked to provide the security necessary to keep the event from spiraling out of control. We will provide a perimeter around the main event and patrol within the main event to provide a buffer for any confrontation that may occur.

Since the day that we all realized that we were patriots and decided to stand up for something bigger than ourselves, we shouldered the responsibility of protecting those that fell under the protection of the United States Constitution. All Americans fall under that protection. And now is your chance to stand with us, accept that responsibility, and be the protection in a time of need. 

To make contact and be apart of the security operations on Nov 9th, please reach out to Gary Sigler: GSIG1371@protonmail.com : Head of Security 

Or John Cody : Hawkeyesclightfoot@protonmail.com : 2IC Security

Or Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/679032962598242/?multi_permalinks=705505893284282&notif_id=1569866225963299&notif_t=group_highlights&ref=notif

Thank You!

Please see this Link to view more information: GOOGLE DOCS LINK

Patriots Rally on Me.pdf

This is the same event that Chris Hill had tried to set up on the exact same date and location just under different people in charge.  It's still an event that can EASILY be portrayed by the deep state as an insurrection against the government right on their door step.  Be forewarned.  This event still stinks of a set up even with Hill not being involved.  They can do anything they want in editing before footage is pushed by the controlled media.  And you are inside Intel and NSA HOME territory so do you really believe your live videos will be online in real time?  I agree we should have a gathering but not that location and not on November 9th which is the anniversary of Kristalnacht.  So you have the added element that the media can easily portray it as a rally of Nazis celebrating it.

I am still really leery of this event.  As Hammer posted it is in the home territory of multiple federal agencies.  Add to that the anniversary of the Nazis committed Kristallnacht.  Yeah, it's a looser for optics for the militia movement just like the Malhuer Refuge occupation set up.  That was a fed run op from the start to discredit the Bundy family and the militia in general.  They had to do it to save face from loosing the Battle of Bunkerville at the Bundy Ranch.

Maybe people should stop focusing on what might the media may and may not do and focus on the meaning behind it. Kristallnacht was Nov 9-10. But guess what is also Nov 10, Marine Corps Birthday, guess what is after that Veterans day. But no let's focus on some random obscure fact from history that has nothing to do with not only this post but also nothing to do with this event (unless there is some glass breaking planned that I don't know about). Maybe host this on Valentine's Day, day of Love or Hallmark holiday, nope wait that's right the media will some how tack it to the St Valentine's Day massacre. Let's host it on January 17, random day right, oh wait its Al Capone's birthday, or maybe it gets tied in negatively that it is also the day Operation Desert Storm started. Bad things happen all the time. 

*EDITED BY FIXER

Speaking of unnecessary censorship, Look at that. 

So let me reiterate my previous statement prior to the edit. And no this is not a personal attack this goes out as a general statement to everyone that may be thinking the same thing. TAKE OFF THE TIN FOIL HAT. ACTUALLY STAND FOR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF SITTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD. 

2 minutes ago, Michael Potter said:

Speaking of unnecessary censorship, Look at that. 

So let me reiterate my previous statement prior to the edit. And no this is not a personal attack this goes out as a general statement to everyone that may be thinking the same thing. TAKE OFF THE TIN FOIL HAT. ACTUALLY STAND FOR SOMETHING INSTEAD OF SITTING BEHIND A KEYBOARD. 

Thanks for clearing that up

Someone had forwarded to me a posting from either SPLC, ADL, or Right Wing Militia Watch (if I got the name correct) they did back in June or July talking about Chris Hill and his Nov 9th Patriot Day Rally.  Guess what was a major thing in it other than the violent rhetoric...........   they pointed out that it is a celebratory holiday in the Neo-Nazis movement because it is the anniversary of Kristallnacht.  They then started to tie 3% Security Force to the Neo Nazis movement because of that.  So with that in mind add to it the constant Trump is a racist, whites are all Nazis, etc... 

Can you see having it on Nov 9th is already being set up to paint the militia and patriot movements in extremely negative optics?  But go ahead do it.  I'll sit back and say I told you so when it appears on the controlled lamestream media.  It will only cost us the fencesitters leaning in our direction.  It only took at least 10 years to get rid of the Nazis stigma placed on the militia movement because of McVeigh and his ties to Elohim City (which was run by the ADL).  And the OKC bombing story in the press only decimated the militia movement as people didn't want to be associated because McVeigh was a militiaman supposedly.  Ignore the fact he attended only 1 meeting in Michigan and was kicked out from it and told never to come back.  The militia is growing again because of Trump and his pro-gun control statements (and the demoncrats usual garbage).  We don't need bad optics right before the Big Fight kicks off soon.

People are going to say what they want to say anyways. The media will make up what they want about anything whether or not something was done or not. Democrats will warp whatever they want to make Patriots look like the crazies they make them out to be. And if this event doesn't carry on, what are they going to say about it then, that we couldn't get along and agree on a date that wasn't going to hurt someone's feelings. That there isn't enough support in the movement to actually do anything. 

And don't anyone worry about the Big Fight, because there wont be any. Too many people won't be able to do any fighting sitting behind a keyboard. Any one that actually believes in the Constitution will just have to roll over because too many Type A whiny personalities in the militias will just be too busy bickering and fighting among themselves about who's dick is bigger and who's feeling we might hurt. And last time I checked, who gives a flying fuck about the fencesitters. These are nothing more than the same people that wait to see which president up for election is going to give them the most money in their EBT checks. 

At least I can say I stood for something and did something about this fucked up government vs seeing how many likes and comments and shares I get on my Facebook post about how bad the Government is treating us and that someone (Not You of course) should do something about it.

Michael, the government is certainly messed up, as you say.  As long as there is a chance of restoring government, as the Founders envisaged it, through peaceful and non-threatening means, then we ought to take it.

However, there are large numbers of people itching for Civil War 2, as John Mark sees it.  Sir, I am a combat veteran of Vietnam, and I've seen war up close and personal.  It's not a good thing.  My best friend and I were walking back to our hooch on May 8, 1969  (he was in my 2 o'clock position), when a 152mm shell landed about ten feet away from him.  He was literally blown in half, the upper half of his body striking me.  I was knocked back by the impact about 20 feet.  When I came to, I saw that my company was engaged with the enemy.  My rifle was broken in two (a pretty good thing to do to an M-14).  I saw my friend's lower body half a few feet away from me.  I crawled over there and took his M-16, and started shooting into the jungle at full auto (the only time I did so, in Vietnam).  Everything seemed in slow motion.  Later, I was told that I fired over 400 rounds.   I was changing out magazines, when the Company Sgt appeared in front of me and gave me the hand signal "Cease Fire!"  It was only then I noticed that I couldn't hear anything.

My eardrums were completely ripped out of my ears, along with parts of the inner ears.  My left orbital was broken.  Two ribs on my left side were broken.  I had numerous minor burns over most of the exposed part of my body.  I was sent back to Camp Evans, and then flown to a military hospital, some miles away.  When I woke up, I was on a C-130 bound for the States.  I was flown to San Diego, then put on a jet for Minnesota, for a series of surgeries with a world-renowned surgeon, who partially restored my hearing, to include the eardrums of a corpse.

I'm willing to fight again.  I've spent thousands on weapons, tactical gear, camo, and everything else.  John Mark's vision might come true.  I don't know.  But this 70-year old sniper is ready for action, if need be.  War is truly hell, and devoutly to be avoided.

All of that said, we should NOT OFFER THEM AN EXCUSE to crack down on the modern militia movement.  That's what they're waiting for.  An excuse.  The only thing standing between them and the crackdown is Donald John Trump, and he can't do anything for us if we go stupid on them.

A word to the wise should be sufficient.

I doubt their is a chance to restore the constitution.  At best we are looking at and a big if, we come out ahead. is factions of the United states broken up.  Maybe that's what It needs to be and people can figure a way to live with that.   

It's amazing @ Headhunter you survived all that.  Thank you for your service. 

I posted more about this on the Rant video I uploaded today.  I agree we need a patriot rally to show our strength in numbers and resolve.  BUT not at the VA/DC border and not on November 9th.  Here's a suggestion how about at Lexington or Concord, MA.  Or San Antonino, TX near the Alamo?  Would look better wouldn't it and would be more meaningful wouldn't it.   Or maybe something more contemporary, how about Bunkerville, Nevada?  As for dates how about December 7th?  Maybe December 26th, the anniversary of Washington's victory at Trenton?  Maybe November 25th, the Battle of Gloucester also JFK's funeral date (remember he was a President killed by the deep state in '63)?  Cross reference dates of events important to US history with world historical events so you don't end up celebrating Kristallnacht type situation.

2 hours ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

I posted more about this on the Rant video I uploaded today.  I agree we need a patriot rally to show our strength in numbers and resolve.  BUT not at the VA/DC border and not on November 9th.  Here's a suggestion how about at Lexington or Concord, MA.  Or San Antonino, TX near the Alamo?  Would look better wouldn't it and would be more meaningful wouldn't it.   Or maybe something more contemporary, how about Bunkerville, Nevada?  As for dates how about December 7th?  Maybe December 26th, the anniversary of Washington's victory at Trenton?  Maybe November 25th, the Battle of Gloucester also JFK's funeral date (remember he was a President killed by the deep state in '63)?  Cross reference dates of events important to US history with world historical events so you don't end up celebrating Kristallnacht type situation.

Really Interesting point 

Great to see you over here Security Guy!

I think Chris Hill was told to do this on Nov. 9th because it can easily be associated with Neo Nazis because of the Kristallnacht anniversary.  The ones that took it over from him never thought of that and are just continuing with it.  I like the Lexington, Concord, or San Antonio idea for location.  That would give it more power behind it.  A reminder of "Remember what happened here before, well it can start here again against overreaching government" without being armed like Hill was pushing.  Most people create their opinions from social media and are ignorant of the past.  If media and face book say it's a gathering of Nazis and hear the association with a Neo Nazis holiday than that is what they will believe it is.

12 hours ago, John Last said:

April 19, 1775   Lexington and Concord.

April 20, 1889   Hitler's birthday

No matter what date is decided upon, it'd be a smart idea to publicly , and I mean loud and clear, state why that date was chosen... so people like the SPLC don't pervert it.

It was an April morning when the militia at Lexington Green ... who were not trying to block the British ... were brutally attacked, after being order off the Green.  So, why not April 1, in order to keep it as far from Hitler's Birthday as possible?  We are already considered fascists, although the true fascists in America are on the Left.  Make a point of staying as far as possible from April 20.

I think you are right Hammer.  I don't want to go too far into it but I do believe Chris Hill was told to have the rally on that day and location.  It reminds me a lot of the Malhuer Refuge occupation.  That reeked of a Fed controlled Op meant to discredit the Bundy family and the militia in general.  I know a bunch of previously suspected Fed moles showed up there, don't remember the number or their names.  It happened in an area where the population was overwhelmingly government employees.  Think I heard it was 60%-70% of the adults in that county worked for a Federal or State agency?  So it was on unfriendly terrain and a cause that didn't exist.  The November 9th stuff is the same thing.  The heart of enemy territory.  So little to no public support.  And just like in Oregon the patriots that show up will be viewed by the locals as invaders there to threaten their lively hood.

Might end up being a moot point and an event that won't happen anyways.  Antifa and other leftist groups are saying they are going to start riots and chaos starting October 19th until Trump and Pence step down.  They aren't even waiting for a sham impeachment.  Trump has put out a Warning Order to at a minimum for Marine Reserves to be ready for activation and deployment across the US.  I am always extra cautious when I hear about that stuff.

Still peddling the Chris Hill is trying to set us all up crap.. 
You all have got to be fucking retarded. Whatever, it's your 
watered down, pussy ass event now.  I'll move forward with 
Civil Disobedience..you know..doing what I have always done since day 1, 
Fight for our rights..all you fucks think I want to steal your thunder..not hardly.
Try to do something a little more substantial other than trolling me.
Truly fucking hate you goddamn trolls, 
Chris

My Brothers, hear me out. I agree with both sides but coming together on a nazi day is going to raise alot of warning signs. This is my opinion so please bare with me... I dont think thats a great idea... I think we should move it to a later date, We need to all be on the same page. My opinion; i think that all the leaders of every Militia should come together and figure out a few plans on how to go through the state lines safely and how to escape in case anything goes wrong. Remember, that other Brothers and Sisters are from a different State and could jeopardize their freedom or their lives. They dont know about the ins and outs of the Virginia State. Now i need to know out of curiousity, which one of you guys that set this gathering up is from Virginia? or DC? And i need to make something clear to everyone here, what one member does wrong reflects on all of us, it doesnt matter which team you are from, we all get the same treatment if anyone does anything negative.You all need to stop bickering and come to an agreement. Understand that when we are didvided we are vulnerable and that makes our enemies stronger which in all reality when it comes to a battle or a war, they have already won cause look at what you guys are doing now? Both sides are right on key points but both sides are wrong because of the way you are calling eachother out because of your anger and Prides so you Patriots need to stop for other members are watching us and this arguing is going to pull new members away... So stand strong and if you want to call eachother out on shit do it in a private message... 

Screenshot_2019-09-07-22-23-24-1-1-1.png

Posted (edited)

@Chris Hill, My Brother, i am as angry as you are, but it takes time... An Empire was not built in a day. We need to first Unite our State, Than every State. When we move on impulse in any giving time in life, instead of accomplishing your goal(s) you end up 20 steps back instead of 10 steps forward. I know you dont like to hear shyt like this and sometimes we NEED to hear what we dont want to hear, instead of hearing what we WANT to hear... We will unite, for now, get your State built and unite your State and I will do the same. And as for everyone else do the same. We NEED Peace Amongs Eachother before we can become United... 

Edited by Courage777