Michael Potter

Nov 9 Declaration of Restoration

Please Brothers for the Sake of Our Founding Fathers of the Constitutions, Humble yourselves & think of all we can accomplish if we all put our ideas in place AS ONE? We need to be Eager to Listen, Learn & Understand, instead of Quick To Speak. Silence could make you see what your Pride makes you Blind to See...

Edited by Courage777

8 years in "the movement." Nothing has been done. No progress has been made. It's almost like a myth you have to believe in.
And when you want to make it real, lies spread through the spellbound idiots in the peanut gallery to bring you down. Carry on.

You see @Chris, when push comes to shove,  Warriors need Patience, Startegy, Plans, Ideas, Readiness, Man Power, Food Supplies, Water Supplies, A Few Locations in case you need to relocate, Alot of Ammunition in each emergency location, A Decent Amount of Rifles/Pistols in each emergency location, Alot of Flash Lights in each Location, Alot of Batteries in each Location, Bullet Proof Vest in each Location, Bullet Proof Helmets in each Location, Spare Clothes in each Location, A few phones in each location and a Decent Amount of Money in each location because when SHTF; which it will, you are going to need to disappear off the grid until its time to strike again. By you going off the Grid doesnt make you a coward, it makes you a wise man, cause you get to live to Fight another day

Screenshot_2019-05-31-14-11-17-1-1.png

Edited by Courage777

8 years in "the movement." Nothing has been done. No progress has been made. It's almost like a myth you have to believe in.
And when you want to make it real,
lies spread through the spellbound idiots in the peanut gallery to bring you down. Carry on.

Are you admitting you were deliberately trying to get something going?  That your whole November 9th Patriot Day rally was meant to provoke a Civil War?  It sounds like it.  I heard some of your violent rhetoric when you were pushing this event and your statement proves my hypothesis.  You were blatant about it with posting it on You Tube and Facebook.  Then I was being sent info from members about what you were saying to the members of 3% security force during your meetings which was even more violent.  It is understandable that the members left that organization and went their own ways.

The war is coming, we all can feel it.  There is absolutely no reason to provoke it to happen.  The more time we have to recruit, train, prepare, and plan the better.  It will make the fight easier for us.  Plus with us not provoking it public opinion will be on our side which means more support from the people trying to stay in the lime light.  Which means our wounded would be cared for without having to tie up our medical personnel.  We would receive food donations from people and not have to take it from them by force.  We would receive intelligence about enemy movements and plans.  We would receive shelter during times we most need it.

Hidden agendas not withstanding, if you want to get a wide-spread "militia movement" going, we'll simply have to do better.  A couple weeks ago, I managed to contact somebody from the (only functioning?) Indiana militia.  They have Proboards, Facebook, Militia.com, Indiana defense website, ICVM, ICM etc., all as contact points.  Susan replied and said "Someone will contact you shortly."  They didn't.  Even Susan didn't get back to me for follow-up.

Having twenty different "points of contact" is fine, but they should all funnel into a central site and that site should be managed consistently.  Recruiting isn't easy in this political climate, but to drop the ball so easily, is a sure way to cripple ourselves.  Logistics in personnel support is just as important as field training exercises.

Honestly, I have no interest in joining an organization that is so severely handicapped in it's management.  It's a reflection, in my opinion, of the quality of it's overall leadership.

Now, lest you say this belongs on the "Indiana board", I'll wager it's a shortcoming for every militia command across the country, and needs to be addressed before we can inrcease membership.  I believe there are lots of folks across the nation who are preparing for the civil strife looming on the horizon, but they're flying alone and blind unless we can reach out with some degree of professionalism and include them, at least at the introductory level.  

I understand security is an issue, but letting somebody into the lobby doesn't mean your whole building is compromised.  That's my two cents on the matter.

7 hours ago, Chris.Hill said:

And when you want to make it real, lies spread through the spellbound idiots in the peanut gallery to bring you down. Carry on.

Might doesn't make right and the mob does not rule in a Constitutional Republic.  The time to fight is coming.  But only once peaceful means are exhausted.  8 years isn't long in the big picture.  The taxation from the crown was on going for at least a decade before the colonists said enough.  2024 will likely be the end of the 2 party sytem on a national level.  Time is both friend and foe.  We don't control it.  We merely live and die by it.  As of now, we need time to be on our side to continue to prepare and recruit.  We don't have many friends in the world as Patriots.  The progressives may not have the US armed forces wholly on their side... But they have the blue helmets and communist nations as friends who can contribute ovetly and covertly to their cause.

On 10/6/2019 at 8:36 AM, SecurityGuy42 said:

Someone had forwarded to me a posting from either SPLC, ADL, or Right Wing Militia Watch (if I got the name correct) they did back in June or July talking about Chris Hill and his Nov 9th Patriot Day Rally.  Guess what was a major thing in it other than the violent rhetoric...........   they pointed out that it is a celebratory holiday in the Neo-Nazis movement because it is the anniversary of Kristallnacht.  They then started to tie 3% Security Force to the Neo Nazis movement because of that.  So with that in mind add to it the constant Trump is a racist, whites are all Nazis, etc... 

Can you see having it on Nov 9th is already being set up to paint the militia and patriot movements in extremely negative optics?  But go ahead do it.  I'll sit back and say I told you so when it appears on the controlled lamestream media.  It will only cost us the fencesitters leaning in our direction.  It only took at least 10 years to get rid of the Nazis stigma placed on the militia movement because of McVeigh and his ties to Elohim City (which was run by the ADL).  And the OKC bombing story in the press only decimated the militia movement as people didn't want to be associated because McVeigh was a militiaman supposedly.  Ignore the fact he attended only 1 meeting in Michigan and was kicked out from it and told never to come back.  The militia is growing again because of Trump and his pro-gun control statements (and the demoncrats usual garbage).  We don't need bad optics right before the Big Fight kicks off soon.

November 9th, 2019.  SATURDAY: followed on the 10th by the USMC birthday, followed on the 11th by Veteran's Day.   I have no knowledge of any ulterior motives for picking this date, other than the obvious Saturday nearest the anniversary of the WWI Armistice (a long holiday weekend)...  Not to say there aren't any, but normally we don't celebrate the Beer Hall Putsch or Krystalnacht in this country.  The commies, like SPLC however, would be only too happy to make this coincidence known far and wide and try to (successfully it looks like) lay it on ALL militia members. 

I don't know Chris Hill or his beliefs.  IF he's a Nazi/white supremacist then I would recommend that you steer clear, but if he's simply a firebrand III Percenter, take that too for what it's worth.  I do agree with his sentiment that precious little has been accomplished in the last several years, and I attribute that to a basic lack of management.  There's surely no lack of enthusiasm for any potential coming fight, but organizing, recruiting and preparation, as others have mentioned, is sorely lacking.  No structure can be too sound, if the foundation is weak.

The only contact I've ever had with III% led me to believe they were itching for a fight with anybody... even those who were interested in possibly joining their ranks.  Fair enough then, but I would hope there are other choices available in militias: if we can just get them to manage their "logistical" affairs a little better. 

People are looking for units to join: why is it so difficult to find one???

Edited by John Last

14 hours ago, John Last said:

Hidden agendas not withstanding, if you want to get a wide-spread "militia movement" going, we'll simply have to do better.  A couple weeks ago, I managed to contact somebody from the (only functioning?) Indiana militia.  They have Proboards, Facebook, Militia.com, Indiana defense website, ICVM, ICM etc., all as contact points.  Susan replied and said "Someone will contact you shortly."  They didn't.  Even Susan didn't get back to me for follow-up.

Having twenty different "points of contact" is fine, but they should all funnel into a central site and that site should be managed consistently.  Recruiting isn't easy in this political climate, but to drop the ball so easily, is a sure way to cripple ourselves.  Logistics in personnel support is just as important as field training exercises.

Honestly, I have no interest in joining an organization that is so severely handicapped in it's management.  It's a reflection, in my opinion, of the quality of it's overall leadership.

Now, lest you say this belongs on the "Indiana board", I'll wager it's a shortcoming for every militia command across the country, and needs to be addressed before we can inrcease membership.  I believe there are lots of folks across the nation who are preparing for the civil strife looming on the horizon, but they're flying alone and blind unless we can reach out with some degree of professionalism and include them, at least at the introductory level.  

I understand security is an issue, but letting somebody into the lobby doesn't mean your whole building is compromised.  That's my two cents on the matter.

I'm looking into this, thank you for your honest and open feedback.  I would like to state that the ICM is a separate organization from the ICVM and we the ICVM have changed websites a few months ago so that may have added some blocks to the process on our side.  Also the process is that the monitors of the web site pass the contact information onto the Brigade leader of the area, then they usually pass it onto the Regiment (county) leader, so there may have been an incorrect email address or phone number passed on as well.

16 hours ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

And when you want to make it real,
lies spread through the spellbound idiots in the peanut gallery to bring you down. Carry on.

Are you admitting you were deliberately trying to get something going?  That your whole November 9th Patriot Day rally was meant to provoke a Civil War?  It sounds like it.  I heard some of your violent rhetoric when you were pushing this event and your statement proves my hypothesis.  You were blatant about it with posting it on You Tube and Facebook.  Then I was being sent info from members about what you were saying to the members of 3% security force during your meetings which was even more violent.  It is understandable that the members left that organization and went their own ways.

The war is coming, we all can feel it.  There is absolutely no reason to provoke it to happen.  The more time we have to recruit, train, prepare, and plan the better.  It will make the fight easier for us.  Plus with us not provoking it public opinion will be on our side which means more support from the people trying to stay in the lime light.  Which means our wounded would be cared for without having to tie up our medical personnel.  We would receive food donations from people and not have to take it from them by force.  We would receive intelligence about enemy movements and plans.  We would receive shelter during times we most need it.

Bullshit post.  Par for the course. 
Lavoy + RFL + Coup =  Do nothing. Remain silent while the Constitution is being raped.  
No reason to provoke it?  I have a fucking right to call out the inequity as I see it.  
I could agree with you on some of your points but you sound like SPLC to me and I don't like you. 
I suggested Civil Disobedience, you know..as founding fathers put it, prior to a war..provocative or proactive? whatever. 
Most tards squeeze meaning out of the things I say to fit their agenda (including a split)
instead taking the intent prima facie.  This entire thread proves my point..
I am a Marine, period. Fuck any & all other labels and those who use them against me. 
Now run back and tell all of your friends what I said, IDGAF. That is the ONLY mission 
that has a 100% success rate, which means you, and the unsophisticated rabble rousers like you, are no better than the enemy, period.

Edited by Chris.Hill

1 hour ago, Chris.Hill said:

Lavoy + RFL + Coup =  Do nothing. Remain silent while the Constitution is being raped.  
No reason to provoke it?  I have a fucking right to call out the inequity as I see it.  
I could agree with you on some of your points but you sound like SPLC to me and I don't like you. 
I suggested Civil Disobedience, you know..as founding fathers put it, prior to a war..provocative or proactive? whatever. 
Most tards squeeze meaning out of the things I say to fit their agenda (including a split)
I am a Marine, period. Fuck any & all other labels and those who use them against me. 
Now run back and tell all of your friends what I said, IDGAF. That is the ONLY mission 
that has a 100% success rate, which means you, and the unsophisticated rabble rousers like you, are no better than the enemy, period.

Chris,

I understand your frustration.  I appreciate your zeal and passion.  As for the 'controversy' over the chosen date... if you are committed to and already in the works of organizing for that date... let the cards fall as they may and stick to your guns.  

I'm of the opinion that working over the State and Local level is more effective.  It is predominantly the rural red county American's who are taking the bulk of the abuse as far as taxation and attack on way of life and values.  Applying pressure from the red counties onto the blue cities is the way to go in my opinion.  Conservative protests in blue cities and organizing a plan to break the stranglehold of blue cities over the populace of the state is our best first step.  It also enhances the effectiveness of the Militia in the event of armed conflict.  Granted, many Militia's try to be state level.  But, truthfully we are often regional even at the state level having members from a handful of counties.  We don't have the means for Federal level action.  Crippling the power of the local progressives on the state level could turn the tide.  Granted, such action could force the federal level to act in response... which still works in our favor as it forces them to bring the fight to us rather than taking the fight to them.  Sustaining a fight outside of our turf has too many complications regarding supply and communications.  Home turf has an advantage.  

1 hour ago, Chris.Hill said:

I will do you a favor and shorten your comments, for clarity:

I'm a Marine.  If you don't agree with me, you're a 'tard.  I have the answers.

And of course, if you manage to provoke a federal response and find yourself in a federal prison, it will be our fault, because we didn't snap to attention and shout, "Sir!  Yes, sir!" when you commanded us to do so.  YDGAF, period.  And because we don't agree with you, we are the enemy ... period.

Edited by Headhunter

You made it Short sighted.. Not shortened for clarity or brevity.
I am not doing the rally Nov. 9th.  It will be a flop.  But to come here and see 
comments like, I picked a nazi day or whatever..yeah that is some ignorant shit. 
There is NO response to tyranny, LaVoy is proof of that.  A prison? A grave? Either way,

I will not die a goddamn disarmed slave with a pocket full of monopoly money. 
As an Army Airborne Ranger, first you need to acknowledge that there are DOMESTIC ENEMIES
and then honor your oath.  I give a fuck about my oath to defend my country.  I don't give a fuck about what a
non rate has to say about it. 
Speaking of Federal Prison, how does indefinite detention square with that oath you took? 
Legally a contract is NULL & VOID if any one part of it is broken.  How many rights have to be taken away before 
people see the contract between the guberment and the people is broken? 
Disagreeing with me does not make anyone my enemy. Willfully spreading lies and dumb shit with the intent to slander and harm me 
makes you my enemy.  

I think you hit it right on the head there Headhunter.  Unfortunately there are quit a few hot heads with little experience in the Militia Movement.  They usually self promote themselves to General rank to try and cover up for that.  And do the whole "I'm a General so obey my order or else" garbage.  I've heard there is a debate going on over at a militia thread on Facebook where someone is pointing out there are no Generals in the militia because it is not large enough to justify there being a General level rank yet.  And anyone who claims to be one is essentially full of it.

As for me I don't claim any rank in the militia.  Not even in the unit I am in.  We just fill duty positions and that is really it for rank for us.

If I was a member of the SPLC or any other communist group I would be vehemently pushing having the event on November 9th regardless of the Neo Nazis Holiday or push to have it on April 20th regardless of Hitler's Birthday.  I would also be demanding the event be held at Washington DC and even push for it to march to the White House or US Capital Building to show ZOG that we will not bow to those Jews.

That's only the rhetoric their patsies and shills pushed all thru the 1990s.

12 hours ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

I'm looking into this, thank you for your honest and open feedback.  I would like to state that the ICM is a separate organization from the ICVM and we the ICVM have changed websites a few months ago so that may have added some blocks to the process on our side.  Also the process is that the monitors of the web site pass the contact information onto the Brigade leader of the area, then they usually pass it onto the Regiment (county) leader, so there may have been an incorrect email address or phone number passed on as well.

Thank you for taking the time to investigate.  It may be that there is simply nobody in that position, which completely escaped me until I thought about it.  Elkhart County, Indiana could be be a void, which I failed to consider.  All the more reason to make sure the … infrastructure? of every militia command is rock-solid.

Thanks again for the feedback.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:24 AM, Chris.Hill said:

You made it Short sighted.. Not shortened for clarity or brevity.
I am not doing the rally Nov. 9th.  It will be a flop.  But to come here and see 
comments like, I picked a nazi day or whatever..yeah that is some ignorant shit. 
There is NO response to tyranny, LaVoy is proof of that.  A prison? A grave? Either way,

I will not die a goddamn disarmed slave with a pocket full of monopoly money. 
As an Army Airborne Ranger, first you need to acknowledge that there are DOMESTIC ENEMIES
and then honor your oath.  I give a fuck about my oath to defend my country.  I don't give a fuck about what a
non rate has to say about it. 
Speaking of Federal Prison, how does indefinite detention square with that oath you took? 
Legally a contract is NULL & VOID if any one part of it is broken.  How many rights have to be taken away before 
people see the contract between the guberment and the people is broken? 
Disagreeing with me does not make anyone my enemy. Willfully spreading lies and dumb shit with the intent to slander and harm me 
makes you my enemy.  

You say you don't care what a "non-rate" has to say.  So, what is your rate?  2cd Looey?  Captain?  General of the Army?  As for me, I was proud to be a Staff Sergeant.

Before you decide to take on the most powerful government in the world, think twice, for once in your life.  Allow me to express that a better use of your time and money would be to do everything in your power to free good men like Second Lieutenant Clint Lorrance, currently in Leavenworth.  What was his crime?  He protected his men against terrorists in Afghanistan.  This would be a much better use of your time, than trying to organize a "rally" against the government, in which the government lackeys in the media will portray you and your 5-10 followers as "gun nuts". 

The day is quickly approaching when other measures will be needed.  This is not that day.