Michael Potter

Nov 9 Declaration of Restoration

Agreed Ideological Gambler.  We haven't exhausted our peaceful means yet.  We are damn close to it but not there yet.  We are only 1 spark away from the situation exploding causing this war.  There are so many embers out there it is hard to say which one will cause the explosion first.  Hill's version of the 9th Rally definitely would have.

Agreed. In my old unit in the corps we had a rule, make a new hole, never go through any entry that you can currently see. We have exhausted many avenues, but there is no shortage of ideas that may work. war and disaster will always happen, thus part of why the militia was started with the English and continues in America to this day. as the radicals adapt we must adapt as well. including possibly revisiting ideas that were used some time ago as now no one would think of working against them. or using our ingenuity to create other ideas. if there is a set flash point, as a semi liberal semi libertarian i can assert the outcome of the election may be the next set event that could cause national stress to the level of conflict. we should wait, study, and prepare. 

not a personal attack but Chris is like many who dont actively seek outside information and formulate their own thought and as such radicalize and dont think clearly. no need to go full battle rattle and look like the aggressors. plus the positive PR of staying rational will help with recruitment and possibly make it so the media has a harder time calling us Nazis ( or insert the plethora of other names we get attached to us).

I increasingly like the idea of coordinated community tax revolts.  It's non-violent and sends a message.  The hard part is getting people coordinated and working out the matters of dealing with wage garnishment.  For now, at least, it's still possible until we go completely cashless... one more reason to never go completely digital with money.  

It would work better starting out in small communities of less than 5,000 people.  Easier to communicate and band together.  Even some red states run by rino's need a little wake up call in my opinion.  

Again, like I said earlier... we're stronger and more influential at the local level than the federal level.

4 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

It would work better starting out in small communities of less than 5,000 people.  Easier to communicate and band together.  Even some red states run by rino's need a little wake up call in my opinion.  

I dont think it is red vs blue, Its ideology vs ideology. The parties and spectrum are ways to categorise where ideologies tend to sit.

So, I understand the posting to be a call for security for the event on Nov 9th.

What I do not really understand is what the rally is exactly for.... The posting states, 

The event is being held so that All American’s voices will be heard by those bodies of US Government that deem it necessary to take away our God given Rights and Liberties that are protected by the very document they seek to destroy.

This for me is way to broad , and very generic . If someone had posted, a rally that is a pro-life rally, that is pretty obvious and easy to understand what it is about versus this quote. 

Then I did some searching and found the site, DeclarationofRestoration.org

which states, 

On November 8th, representatives of the Declaration of Restoration will hand deliver a Redress of Grievance to the White House, followed by a march and rally in Alexandria, VA, on November 9th. The march to the National Mall will commence at 9am, and the rally will follow from 11 am - 2 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to participate.

except, when you look on the site, it has about 800 some odd views, and a list of who is going to speak and a generic press release and that is it. More over, it mentions and shows nothing about a " Declaration of Restoration ".

More over, if there was a physical declaration or restoration / list of grievances, I would expect it also to be brought forward to Congress, not just the White House. An to say that this document is going to be delivered to the White House.... Exactly who is thinking whom is going to receive it ? Trump ? Pence ? or more likely a security guard at a gate. Who is probably going to reject it an tell someone to mail it in.

This is an entire mashed up pile of confusion . That is coming off as nothing more than a gathering to just whine and moan.

The problem isn't Donald Trump. The problem is 90% the democrat party and 10% Republicans. I do not know the technical jargon, but I know there is a process to be heard by congress, an it has something to do with going to your representative and telling him or her you want to speak before congress to some degree or another, and then you present what ever it is you have to present, which would in turn give one the platform needed to present this " declaration ". An also, going a more formal route to present such a declaration and going to congress would get more media attention than a rally that is having a raffle and speakers and etc.

Declarations are nice, but this is not a declaration , there is an understood repercussion or reciprocal action / effect from such a declaration that is to be expected, either by those presenting it or on the part of those receiving and either or parties reaction would be positive or negative with the action.

Point is, there is no " or else " from this declaration. To just hand in a letter, complaining that life sucks means nothing to our government. If there was a document and it said something like here is a list of grievances starting with A and going to Z and we expect the government to address us publicly and meet with our representatives from our group, then there is something substantial going on.  This is not the case.

This coming off as a joke, and a waste of time.

If this was an event, to put Pelosi on notice and the Democrats, that trying to impeach and convict Donald Trump, was going to result in them being hounded to hell an back, and that they were going to feel some real fear to some degree, then I would be more than happy to support an participate such an  event. This is not it though.

This is nothing more than a vague idea at best.  An the conversation has turned into well we don't want to look white supremacist / nazi sympathizers because of the dates in question. Which FYI to that, the media as we all know is locked and owned by the democrats, it doesn't matter if the event took place on the 4th of July, if they want to make it look like a white supremacist / nazi rally , they will.   If one doesn't want it to come off like that, then don't act a fool, and don't let known white supremacists / neo nazi groups take over the event.

I know i am being rather negative , but this is what the event is looking like, like a couple of people got together and said hey what are you doing on such n such a day ? nothing ? cool, hey wana put together a list of grievances against the government and present it to the White House ( not realizing you cant just walk up to the White House and hand deliver a letter )  ? Sure, okay cool i'll post it on FB. an see what happens. An the other person goes, okay cool i post it on another site and say we need security.

GLCsector   I think you stumbled onto one of the pages Hill made for his version of the November 9th Rally.  He was getting pretty violent with his rhetoric inside 3% security force before he was thrown out of leadership.  We had heard he was trying to counter the leaks by posting benign stuff like that on social media.  He was trying to trick unknowing people to show up to add numbers and be cannon fodder it seemed.  I really hope that the rally doesn't turn into the false flag many of us were fearing was being set up.

Well, that actually makes a lot more sense Hammer , because everything I found, was just really weird and didn't make any sense at all to me. An if what you are saying is correct then I hope good people do not get suckered into something they shouldn't.

Any kind of "rally" at Arlington is a violation of the sacred nature of that place.  Someone who has served in the Marine Corps ought to know that.  Just my opinion, but I'll stick to it.  I've been to Arlington, and if I spoke more than two words, there, it would shock me.   The rows of crosses and Stars of David is a testimony to the valor of those who have preceded us.  It should be used for nothing else but solemn reflection on the sacrifices of patriots.

2 hours ago, Headhunter said:

Any kind of "rally" at Arlington is a violation of the sacred nature of that place.  Someone who has served in the Marine Corps ought to know that.  Just my opinion, but I'll stick to it.  I've been to Arlington, and if I spoke more than two words, there, it would shock me.   The rows of crosses and Stars of David is a testimony to the valor of those who have preceded us.  It should be used for nothing else but solemn reflection on the sacrifices of patriots.

Totally agree, I remember going to DC and visiting the memorials on a weekend pass event,  when I was in advanced training for my MOS at the time , while in the army, and it was a very solemn place, in fact, and interestingly, I found people to be more reverent and quiet there, than at any Catholic Church I have ever been too.  An one would expect at least in a religious sense it to be the opposite . 

Those memorials I imagine are a giant thorn in the side of the Democrat / leftists party. IF they could spin it to be some kind of hate filled memorial they would, I imagine they have to some degree talked about how to and just can't figure out how to pull it off. Though I imagine there will be a day when they try.

Just a side note, that some may not be aware of.  Arlington is situated on what, before and during the Civil war, was Robert E. Lee's plantation.  The first Union dead were buried there as a sort of punishment to Lee for siding with his native Virginia, in secession from the United States.  Lee had turned down the offer of overall command of Union forces.

On 11/6/2019 at 2:33 AM, John Last said:

Just a side note, that some may not be aware of.  Arlington is situated on what, before and during the Civil war, was Robert E. Lee's plantation.  The first Union dead were buried there as a sort of punishment to Lee for siding with his native Virginia, in secession from the United States.  Lee had turned down the offer of overall command of Union forces.

Lee, like most people prior to the war, believed that his State was his country.  This is why he turned down overall command of the Union forces.  When he accepted command of the forces of his "native country", Virginia, it was the natural act of a patriotic person of that time.

Looking at Virginia, today, I think the State would have joined the Union cause ...

Can someone please post pictures or video of the event?  Also, please let us know what all happened.  I'm praying it goes through without the deep state trying to pull a false flag and blame it on the militia.

I agree we should have a rally.  I also agree that we should pick a better location and date.  A rally held during warm weather months means more people would show up.  I am just glad this didn't turn into a false flag against the militia.

yeah that's him. 'General Blood Agent'. Was trying to get all the state militias nationwide to come in under him. They are rebranding, probably because they cant keep most members. The left is getting all over him too. He wants to make a militia coalition I believe. When we met him at 9d's bar he was going on about all sides are targeting the militia and the feds were already inside all groups, except for his. 

the 3% security forces were being pushed out by the Oathkeepers for being too extreme and i believe Ohios' group questioned him and he removed them from that chat app the 'security forces' and Antifa use. Some are asking if he is mentally unwell (which I don't believe he is, just radicalized) but counts most of who disagree with him as feds or CI. Cant believe i didn't recognize the name.

then again he kept asking everyone to call him General. I think he did some interview with VICE and that's where I first saw him.

He's a glory hog always in the media.  He knows about as much as a Private just starting Basic Training.  The media always pushes him as the leader of the entire militia movement.  He was deposed by the members of the 3% Security Force and he then kicked everyone out but his sycophants.  He's the one who originally pushed the Nov 9th Rally idea and it quickly became calls for open insurrection against the government inside 3SF.  He either is unstable or is a plant in the movement to discredit the rest of us.  Best way to deal with him is to walk away from him.

well, the 73rd said about 5 thousand people said they would show up to Arlington and it was about a hundred minus bloodagent and some of them were carrying co2 guns. Guess thats his group, all a self stylized general could pull up was some airsofters.