Michael Potter

Nov 9 Declaration of Restoration

Avoid him for sure.  He's trouble to anyone he is around.  I gave what intel I had on him in my last rant video which is in the video links on here.

21 hours ago, Ideological Gambler said:

then again he kept asking everyone to call him General. I think he did some interview with VICE and that's where I first saw him.

The only time there should be "Generals" in the militia, is during an all-out war. Even then, I believe that the highest rank should be "Brevet Brigadier General", and the person who receives this rank should be elected to it by all the militiamen in the State.  Also, there should be a real shooting war, in progress, and the man elected to that office should have been an officer the regular military.

Agreed. I understand units wanting a ranking system, however it is a bit pretentious at times. I believe the highest rank in a unit not encompassing the entire states militia forces is Colonel. and that would have to be a large unit. and be doing a similar function that the Active duty are. 

No arguing. When people for the same cause can not come to an understanding or an agreement. We need to follow what God said, for he is the head of us all. If 2 or more can not come to an agreement, then take the problem to a saint and let him decide the outcome and settle it and all must follow, respect, and honor it rather it is liked or not. 

I agree Chops, somewhat.  In the case we have been talking about the person trying to do it is no saint but someone most likely working for the other side.  So a no go situation.

Ideological Gambler  That is probably the kindest description I have ever heard about him.

But back to the 9th, I am just glad they did not follow through with a false flag.  A war starting during this time of year would be devastating because of the cold and shortage of food.

Hammer3sf makes a good point... Get your cold weather gear in order.  It's highly unlikely that any conflict will be scheduled for our convenience.  If you think you can "hole up until spring" you'll be easily bagged.

I was forwarded this by a friend that attended the Rally. I am posting this here to give everyone a chance to see what was reportedly given to the office of Ted Cruz. 

Hopefully I got them all loaded. Not as tech savvy as I should be. 

signal-2019-11-17-164448-3.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448-4.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448-5.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448-6.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448-7.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448-1.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448.jpeg

signal-2019-11-17-164448-2.jpeg

Any political movement which challenges the existing power structure in a fundamental way, will attract that power structure's hostile attention.

The media will attack it -- and by 'media' we can include all the 'opinion formers', from late-night comedians, to CNN, to the New York Times, to the university professors who shape the opinion of future generations.

If possible, the organs of the state will be used to attack it. But this will only be possible if the political movement in question can plausibly be made out to be violating, or contemplating violating, the law.

The USA has a long history of the government, at all levels, from Federal to Local, sending in informants and provocateurs to such movements: this doesn't include just the militia, but antmal-rights, communists, eco-warriors, etc. It's a well-developed tradition. There are whole books written for the police on how to handle informants, what they can and cannot do legally, etc.   (Most informants are used against people selling illegal drugs.)

As well, there are private initiatives: newspapers and magazines will assign journalists to infiltrate, so that later they can write a story or even a book about their time with the scary .... ['fill in the blanks here]. Of course a 'good' story will not say, "I found that they were just ordinary Americans concerned about their country" -- that won't sell. So the journalist will seek out anything that can be portrayed as 'sensational' -- "They are preparing to slaughter you in your beds!"   They are not likely to just make stuff up out of whole cloth, athough there have been some famous cases, even with the New York Times, were this was done -- but are more likely to take genuine statements out of context.

There are two kinds of infiltrators:

-----(1) Listeners:  Those who just listen (and, now, with modern technology, record).  Of these, there is a further subdivision:

(a) Those who are hoping to find evidence of preparation for illegal activities.  These are from the government: local, state, or federal-level police. The results of their work will be indictments: you'll find out who they are when they testify against you in court, if you have been stupid enough to say, or write, or do anything that violates, or can be construed as violating a law, or planning to do so.   You can counter them by not saying, writing or doing anything that they can use against you.       

(b)  Non-government 'listeners': their aim is to collect data: names and addresses and places of work, so that your members can be "doxxed":  exposed as "right-wing white supremacist neo-Nazis" etc  ... and fired from their jobs, their homes picketed or attacked.  They will also happily record anything said or written that can be construed as racist, sexist, etc., but their main mission is to find out who you are.  They can be countered by some intelligent discretion with respect to peoples' names and addresses; you can use your imagination here.  License plate numbers are a problem which requires some thought.  Anything held on computer media -- a database of names and contact information -- ought to be encrypted, and 'poisoned'.

------(2)  Provocateurs: The provocateur aims to push you into saying and doing extreme, possibly illegal things.  For a very successful example of this, see how the FBI (and good for them!) broke the Klan in Mississippi, via having a Klan member who was also an FBI informant set up a bombing.  This disturbed liberals at the time, because it came close to, probably was, an example of 'entrapment'. MOre information about that case here: https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-02-23-vw-330-story.html

He  may also seek  to stir up discord within the organizations of which he is a member.

He hopes to push the organization into taking an extreme position on various issues. 

A study of history will show that this type has often been very successful. There is not space here to go deeply into examples -- those interested should consult WIki on 'Roman Malinovsky', and 'Agent K97': both were government agents who rose to  important positions within Communist organizations, and used their influence to push these organizations into extreme positions.  (Agent K97 was an FBI informant who, at the 1922 national convention of the Communist Party, cast the deciding vote to keep the party engaged in 'illegal' underground work -- cutting it off, in pratice, from the labor movement.  Roman Malinovsky was the head of the elected Bolshevik delegates to the Russian parliament in 1912 -- he used his influence to perpetuate the split between the Bolsheviks and the Mensheviks).     

Now ... not everyone who does these things is a provocateur!    Some people are working for free.  We all know that there are certain personality types -- I think the psychologists call them 'narcissists' -- who are just naturally 'conflict-personalities'.  They naturally, in any situation, create a for-me-or-against-me atmosphere, and get people set against each other.  (My wife's church has just had a traumatic experience with such a person, so I have a lot of documentation on this personality type, if anyone wants it.) If you're interested in this subject, start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism_in_the_workplace

And some people are just naturally attracted to extreme positions.  It's how they distinguish themselves -- they're the most extreme person in the room.  They enjoy provoking everyone else by taking up the most far-out position.  For them, it's a manhood thing.

So ... unfortunately, even without infiltrators and provocateurs, any movement of any size -- more than a couple of hundred -- will attract divisive personality types to it. And some of them will be strong personalities, who will be able to attract others to follow them.  And ... they will be absolutely sincere.  They're doing the work of infiltrators and provocateurs, but not getting paid for it.

It's the job of real leaders to make sure that all of these people  -- the 'listeners' and the 'provocateurs', paid and unpaid, do as little harm as possible.