I absolutely agree. The title of this 'section' Political warfare'' is just the beginning. Punches have been thrown, buildings burned, a lady was egged trying to get into a President Trump rally. I'm disabled, but i would have found a way to help those who have been assaulted.  The assassination attempt of a Republican Senator, and the assault on the Senator from Kentucky. I'm bad with names so please forgive me for not mentioning them.  I believe that the only thing missing is someone firing a shot or a group of shots, to set this "cold" civil war into a "hot" one.

BTW I'm a big fan of your youtube channel.

The Political Left is well aware of the fact that the Political Right has a great deal of restraint.  The reason why is because the Political Right believes in things like virtue, honor, respect, integrity, decency, and so forth.  The Political Right has been polite almost to a fault for decades.  The Political Right values life and we understand how hard it is to build and sustain civilization.  The left has been exploiting these aspects of conservatives for quite some time.  It's a well known tactic used by the Communists... use your enemies virtue against them.  Alinksy - rules for radicals:  Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.  Rule 5:  Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. 

It is only in the era of Trump that the gloves have come off and the right on a large scale is willing to verbally strike back.  A lot of conservatives are still uncomfortable with talking trash.  That being said... Conservatives are nice until they aren't.  Not sure how many more shoves the Commies will get away with.  

23 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

That being said... Conservatives are nice until they aren't.  Not sure how many more shoves the Commies will get away with. 

I"m guessing not too many more.

12 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

The Political Left is well aware of the fact that the Political Right has a great deal of restraint.  The reason why is because the Political Right believes in things like virtue, honor, respect, integrity, decency, and so forth.  The Political Right has been polite almost to a fault for decades.  The Political Right values life and we understand how hard it is to build and sustain civilization.  The left has been exploiting these aspects of conservatives for quite some time.  It's a well known tactic used by the Communists... use your enemies virtue against them.  Alinksy - rules for radicals:  Rule 4: Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.  Rule 5:  Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. 

It is only in the era of Trump that the gloves have come off and the right on a large scale is willing to verbally strike back.  A lot of conservatives are still uncomfortable with talking trash.  That being said... Conservatives are nice until they aren't.  Not sure how many more shoves the Commies will get away with.  

agreed this is the same point of the article I posted