RevRifleman

Massachusetts Red Flag Confiscation

I'm sure you're already aware of this case as the media has been talking about it non-stop.  Tisbury Police should be ashamed of themselves for cooperating with an unconstitutional law.   The Tisbury Police Department temporarily shut down their facebook page due to the number of individuals responding to their actions against Mr. Nichols.  

https://www.theblaze.com/news/police-confiscate-firearms-of-korean-war-veteran-84-after-waitress-mishears-conversation

Ive heard similar news of neighbors calling cops on a veteran who put a camera up on his door (most likely to keep people from breaking into his home) and the cops took his weapons and his neighbors were reporting him as a threat but there was One out of the batch claiming he was fine and had nothing wrong with him and that they were painting him.in bad light. I need to find that news article its recent. 

Question.  If it has been determined that no crime was committed and that the waitress and Tisbury PD overreacted, why can't he have his license and weapons back? Due process, what due process?  Why are his guns being sold?  Is this his own decision or did someone convince him to do so?  Is it because he's elderly? Just because someone is elderly does not mean that they're senile. He should have everything restored to him and he should sue that waitress for defamation of character.  He should also sue the city of Tisbury.  Just my two cents for what it's worth.