Dave A Pomeroy

Sons of liberty NC recruiting.

I have not heard back from you since our phone conversation. Va. could be the start of something big. We should capitalize on this momentum. I have doctors and lawyers calling me wanting to form up into a group for protections sake.

Frank

I see you are state wide and I am in Carteret County new not sure if anyone is close. My husband always tells me once a Marine always a Marine so I would say he has those skills and we have been training together for some time now. I am considered a Preppers because I work hard at educating myself on storage of food, water and planting gardens. Don't know if those are skills anyone even thinks is necessary but I am doing whatever it will take to survive when the shit hits the fan. We lost everything a couple of years ago when flooding from a hurricane took out our suppliers. Learned a valuable less and started over. I have first aide training and started storing medical supplies and taking a class on natures medicine as well. We cannot do this alone and know we have a better chance in numbers. I have taken firearms training and my husband is a drill sergeant on me weekly to improve. I know this is long but I don't have much to offer but do know these skills will be an accent to someone. This Country means everything to us and want our daughter and granddaughter have a better place than how it will be if we don't protect it now. I would be glad just to get information from anyone about what more we need to be doing. And if we don't fit into this type of organization I really hope you would tell me that as well. No matter what we are going to defend this Country, President, Family and everything others have died to give us. We will keep doing all we can for the younger generation because they are our future and deserve to have a good one.

Thank You, for just reading this and  any advice you nay have on what we can do to help. Even if we are no where near anyone if needed this would be a place of refuge. Praying that more people realize the danger this Country is in from the people within this Country. 

43 minutes ago, Claudia said:

And if we don't fit into this type of organization I really hope you would tell me that as well.

@ Claudia Mam? I'm not in your area, but I can tell you for certain that you and your husband would be valuable assets to ANY unit! I hope you find something close. I REALLY do.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

3 minutes ago, Claudia said:

Thank you. My dad understands but the rest of the family thinks I am over reacting to everything going on in the world today. I feel better knowing I am on the right track.

I understand. There are a great many people that think this whole thing is over-reacting. And I'm afraid that's how they will remain until the lights go out... Then it will all change. That's why it's a bit challenging now to raise up and maintain a proper militia that more than a militia, but a militia it is. There are preparations to be made for all sorts of lights out scenarios, as well as grapple with the responsibility of trying to maintain our Constitution.

I wish I had both you and your husband closer to Mercer County West Virginia... We'd throw in together in a common purpose. I've already heard you say enough to know you're EXACTLY what any unit needs... your experience, knowledge, in every area you mentioned, is absolutely vital.

The fellow that started this thread, try contacting him via a private message... If you do not hear from him, I see he listed his phone number as: 252-508-8078, requesting texts. Include your username and mention you are from MyMilitia looking for a unit.

Let me know how it works out.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Claudia, just remember that everyone called Noah a crazy old man. Remember that God made David such a fearless warrior, his enemies would tremble at the mention of his name. Conservative thinkers are the wise of the world, with a keen eye of the eagle.

On 1/12/2020 at 2:54 AM, Scout2011 said:

Do y'all have anyone located in Iredell County?

I work in Iredell and live in Rowan.... Let's link up... strength in numbers! 

Posted (edited)
On 10/25/2019 at 8:50 AM, Dave A Pomeroy said:

I am in Martin county. But we are state wide

Iredell/ Rowan here and am ready willing and able to be involved 

Edited by Marc

Author of the topic Posted

Guys I am no longer associated with sons of liberty due to corruption in my leadership. A few of us from the group have branches of and started our own group. If you are interested please contact me at 2525088078 please text first I will not answer phone calls. I will be making a new recruiting thread. Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Dave A Pomeroy said:

Guys I am no longer associated with sons of liberty due to corruption in my leadership. A few of us from the group have branches of and started our own group. If you are interested please contact me at 2525088078 please text first I will not answer phone calls. I will be making a new recruiting thread. Thanks.

I know some guys that are real cool. Maybe they could scoop you up or vice versa depending on who has more members assuming ideaologies are similar. 

16 hours ago, Rascaldees said:

I know some guys that are real cool. Maybe they could scoop you up or vice versa depending on who has more members assuming ideaologies are similar. 

Thank you for the offer. If they would like to join us they are more than welcome. They will just have to go through our vetting process. We have a very good group now that the ones causing problems are gone.

12 hours ago, Dave A Pomeroy said:

Thank you for the offer. If they would like to join us they are more than welcome. They will just have to go through our vetting process. We have a very good group now that the ones causing problems are gone.

What is the vetting process? 

We do back ground check and then interview. Once we clear you on interview then you become a recruit. Once you make it to your first ftx you become a probationary member. Then you have to make 3 consecutive FTXs and you will be patched as a full fledge member.