Scandinavia2

Americas Youth

Public opinion on patriotic youth.  

3 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1 to 10, how patriotic do you think Americas youth are?

Good evening ya'll! Americas youth has been declining and morals are not being taught as they were in the past. Teens and youngsters in general have grown weary and tired. They grew up in a world where division in this nation has been extreme. Wars are being fought and terrorism has became common. Schools are under threat from people that are pushed to a point where they are willing to kill friends, classmates and teachers. The question that should be asked is how can we change this? America was built on the dreams of youth who grew up and took charge. What can be done by adults to stop this ever so common problem. Here is one thing I hope anyone who reads this will do. I am daring you to find one, just one, young person who you can mentor. All it takes is one precious moment to change a youths life. You can be someone that they look to for guidance or wisdom. Someone who can change them forever. Look out for them and make sure that they are doing what is right. Instill in them the values that make a patriot truly patriotic. I am telling you right now as a freshman in high school that you will truly make a difference if you choose to do this. YOUTH NEED PATRIOTS. They are out there waiting for you. What are you waiting for?

Your best,

Scandinavia

1 hour ago, Scandinavia2 said:

Good evening ya'll! Americas youth has been declining and morals are not being taught as they were in the past. Teens and youngsters in general have grown weary and tired. They grew up in a world where division in this nation has been extreme. Wars are being fought and terrorism has became common. Schools are under threat from people that are pushed to a point where they are willing to kill friends, classmates and teachers. The question that should be asked is how can we change this? America was built on the dreams of youth who grew up and took charge. What can be done by adults to stop this ever so common problem. Here is one thing I hope anyone who reads this will do. I am daring you to find one, just one, young person who you can mentor. All it takes is one precious moment to change a youths life. You can be someone that they look to for guidance or wisdom. Someone who can change them forever. Look out for them and make sure that they are doing what is right. Instill in them the values that make a patriot truly patriotic. I am telling you right now as a freshman in high school that you will truly make a difference if you choose to do this. YOUTH NEED PATRIOTS. They are out there waiting for you. What are you waiting for?

Your best,

Scandinavia

18 year old Floridian militia supporter here. The youth is not as patriotic as they used to be, but there are still some of us out there that get it. 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:44 PM, Scandinavia2 said:

I am a 14 year old from Colorado. Values are something that I taught myself. I would say I have more of a view similar to yours than the rest of my family. Welcome to Americans for Patriotic Youth my Friend!

same, i am the only militia supporter in my family that i am aware of.

• Who Viewed the Topic

5 members have viewed this topic: