Let_Freedom_Ring

My Militia November Knife Giveaway!

My Militia is having a knife give away drawing which will end midnight ET November 30th 2019!  Want to know how to win?  Make at least one post in your state's militia Roll Call thread between 10/29/19 and November 30th 2019.  The potential winner will be chosen randomly using an online random generator.  If the potential winner does not respond to my email and PM within 48 hours to confirm with a valid mailing address, they forfeit their win and another potential winner will be generated and contacted and so on until we have a confirmed winner.  To win you must be willing to give me a verifiable mailing address that is not a PO box.  Also the shipping address must be within the 50 states of the United States.  The knife we are giving away is the Spyderco Tenacious Folding Knife Model C122GP.  This knife will also be engraved with My Militia on the front of the blade in ARMY font.  My Militia moderators are eligible to win as well.  Just in time for a nice holiday gift eh?!  Good luck and happy posting!!  :D  

image.png.b58f51d294cd5512ac82ec1a19796966.png

Just now, newpenniesfromheaven said:

South West Alabama here!

Great!  Just remember to do a post in your Alabama State roll call thread before Midnight ET November 30th, and your are in the running!!

This is how the process to choose the winner of the November knife give away will work.  On December 1st, I will use a random number generator to choose a number between 1 and 50, this will tell me which state roll call to look in.  You must be located in that state to qualify as a post.  I will then count the number of people in that state roll call section that made a post from 10/28/19 through 11/30/19.  Say there were 5 unique members that made at least one post during this time in that state roll call thread, I will number them 1 through 5 and use the random number generator to pick the potential winner of this knife.  I will then PM and email that person and they will have 48 hours to respond and accept with a mailing address for me to ship the knife to.  If they don't respond within 48 hours I will go through the selection process from scratch leaving them out and so on until the winner is found.  Once the actual winner is found I will announce them in this thread by their login name / handle.