Hammer3sf

North Star Warrior Company

Are you guys still active as I see last post was in 2019. I don’t have Facebook as I refuse and I was hesitant in joining here as I like to keep my info off line I am interested in joining with like minded people just don’t know who is all out there hence why I joined 

Author of the topic Posted

We are trying to reorganize because of what is happening across the country and especially up in Minneapolis.  We are located primarily along the Minnesota River right now.  So if you are looking for a unit please keep that in mind.  I will check this old email account every few days when possible and get back with people as quick as I can.

2 minutes ago, Hammer3sf said:

We are trying to reorganize because of what is happening across the country and especially up in Minneapolis.  We are located primarily along the Minnesota River right now.  So if you are looking for a unit please keep that in mind.  I will check this old email account every few days when possible and get back with people as quick as I can.

I am located up north by Duluth. If your interested we can start a squadron up here 

That is way too far away from us, sorry.  And we are hoping just to fill a squad right now and hopefully a platoon.  We are in no way big enough to branch out for satellite unit like that.  Thanks for the offer though.

With every thing that is going on I belive that your group is what I am  looking for. I have some miliatry and security exsperince I would like to take some time to sit down and talk. Find out if this would be a good fit.

Thanks I appreciate your time.

I'm very interested. I'm located in west central MN near Alexandria. I'm a female vet. Medically retired in 2014. Age 27. Target practice on a weekly basis with my father who's a gunsmith and weapons enthusiast. We also do a lot of reloading together. I would love more info if your still looking. 🇺🇲🦅

We are located in south central Minnesota.  We are trying to recruit people primarily down here so they won't have to travel far to reach the rally point if/when something happens.  I can ask for contacts in other areas of the state but no guarantees.  Many units have gone dark with their communications and stopped recruiting because they anticipate going hot at any time because of the chaos going on.