Mentalities - Poll 5  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in Ghosts? ie. Spirits or Demons Good or Bad? (Tell us about it...)

• Yes
    • No

images-2.jpeg.74c190ab6f4bda7ac02e89fc52b8aa97.jpeg

Well do ya? Not just Ghosts but spirits and demons etc.. good or bad.

Please do tell us all about it below...

Never seen a ghost before , not sure anyone can.. what with everyone having an HD camera in their pocket for the last 10 years you would think someone would have got something by now... same as big foot my .02 

But i do believe 100% in spirits and demonic possessions its just that we can't see them outside the flesh. 

This is how it seemed to work in the Bible anyway. 

And i have most definitely felt a presence before ..every time was when i was at my weakest or strongest ... like someone pulling the strings... if anyone can understand what I'm saying

We know form history and from the Bible that there are angels, and that some of them revolted against God and were cast out, becoming the devil and his demons, and that these demons have influence on earth. We know from history, experience and the Bible that our souls are immortal, but I think most "ghosts" are not actually a dead relative but either imagination or a demon.

Here's an interesting discussion on demons and possession https://www.patrickcoffin.media/jhauntings-possessions-and-exorcisms/

On 11/2/2019 at 4:01 PM, fixer said:

images-2.jpeg.74c190ab6f4bda7ac02e89fc52b8aa97.jpeg

Well do ya? Not just Ghosts but spirits and demons etc.. good or bad.

Please do tell us all about it below...

You"ll understand if you except the authority of the Bible.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:18 AM, Holpp said:

You"ll understand if you except the authority of the Bible.

I was going to make my own observation in this thread, but you said it for me.  I've never seen a ghost, but demons are part of the Biblical narrative.  The more time you spend in the Third World, the easier it is to grasp the truth of the Bible.  Only demonically-possessed people can do the things that they do, there.  Consider Boko Haram, in Nigeria, and the absolute atrocities they commit in the name of Mohammad.  That's just one example.