fixer

Anyone ever mess with LED's?

My son collects war memorabilia he has real items from multiple wars, including nazi germany coins stamps etc.. He has some trench warfare items all very old and really cool , many calibers of munitions and grenades from different countries. he also has many flags etc too

Right now he has them all laid out on top of the desk in his room and multiple shelves. 

For Christmas i wanted to get him a cherry Curio cabinet and make it really cool with LEDs

I got this for $50 off the Facebook Marketplace 

IMG_1399.thumb.JPG.7fe2b535aa6a4a0412039625342b9e52.JPG

and i bought these items off amazon

1479740146_ScreenShot2019-11-02at7_06_13PM.thumb.png.b28269d338203f1d96f9dc7da2d989b7.png

I am curious if anyone has ever messed with LED's? would i put them on the door pointing in or under each shelf? all the shelves are glass btw

Im going to clean the cabinet up real good and start planning how im going to lay out the lighting...