Let_Freedom_Ring

POLL: GLOCK 43, SIG P365 OR SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT?

SIG P365, Glock 43 OR SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you think is best for a small concealed pistol that can be pocket carried, Glock 43, Sig P365 or the Springfield Hellcat?

• SPRINGFIELD HELLCAT
    • SIG SAUER P365
    • Glock 43

56 minutes ago, fixer said:

Glock 43 does not qualify?

OK, I added the Glock 43 as a choice, I got a G42 for my daughter but that's it, the choice to vote is between these 3 pistols only.  ;)

34 minutes ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

OK, I added the Glock 43 as a choice, I got a G42 for my daughter but that's it, the choice to vote is between these 3 pistols only.  ;)

Sums up the "Tiny9's" to me 

I carry a 43, doubt its the best, but hasn't shot me yet so it has that going for it

I am a big Sig fan (owned a couple before I lost them in a tragic boating accident), like Glocks too (bought my daughter a G42 but she lost it in the same tragic boating accident recently).  Having prefaced with that, I voted for the Springfield Hellcat.  Mine just came in today!  (I'm going to take it out on my boat tomorrow...... :D).  If Sig had come out with a safe action trigger system on their P365, I'd already own it.  I like the Glock 43 but come on, why not get twice as many rounds into the same sized pistol if you can?  I got and voted for the Hellcat because of round count plus the safe action flat trigger and the stand off distance on the guide rod.  The front serrations, standard night sight and standard picatinny accessory rail were very nice touches to the overall package as well.  Sure hope it doesn't slip out of my hands while out on the boat tomorrow.....  

4 hours ago, Let_Freedom_Ring said:

I am a big Sig fan (owned a couple before I lost them in a tragic boating accident), like Glocks too (bought my daughter a G42 but she lost it in the same tragic boating accident recently).  Having prefaced with that, I voted for the Springfield Hellcat.  Mine just came in today!  (I'm going to take it out on my boat tomorrow...... :D).  If Sig had come out with a safe action trigger system on their P365, I'd already own it.  I like the Glock 43 but come on, why not get twice as many rounds into the same sized pistol if you can?  I got and voted for the Hellcat because of round count plus the safe action flat trigger and the stand off distance on the guide rod.  The front serrations, standard night sight and standard picatinny accessory rail were very nice touches to the overall package as well.  Sure hope it doesn't slip out of my hands while out on the boat tomorrow.....  

For first impressions so far very happy with it!  Just one more of many reasons not to live in or visit Kalifornia:

image.png.8880bfe71b266066802b1b70d0bf12c0.png

:D

23 hours ago, Dav Harzin said:

Im not familiar with any of the pistols, but I choose the glock. mags are cheap, probably easier to get parts, and I have a similar action of pistol.

Your wish is my command, Ta Da!

Sig P365 vs. Glock 43 vs. Springfield Hellcat Which one would you buy?