Obbop

Antifa continues to attack patriots

Patriots need to organize but do that in a manner so that the leftist and Marxist media, prosecutors, judges, mayors and others of that evil ilk can not use the organizing as proof of a conspiracy thus allowing those traitors to pile on the charges when they come to destroy the patriots.

Find WISE counsel and heed the advice. Leadership and organizing. Planning and preparing. There are patriots trained in those activities. Seek them out and get them working with the patriot cause to save the Founders' creations from the many perils confronting us.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/antifa-assaults-and-robs-youtuber-mid-stream-at-dinesh-and-brandon-straka-event/

Screen-Shot-2019-11-06-at-12.14.22-AM-60

American Patriot is exactly right.

Whille Anti-Fa assaults are annoying, and horrible to their victims, they are not an existential threat to American patriots. In any showdown between conservatives -- militia members, or just plain gun owners, vets, ordinary decent peop;le -- on the one hand, the Left on the other, they would be ground to powder. It would be no contest.

They know this. Their leaders are not stupid. They are not going to repeat the 1970s, when some of them turned to bombings. (The leaders of 'the Weathermen' , the main bombing group, were Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn. They were never prosecuted, and went off and become professors in our universities, where they have done a million times as much damage as their amateur bombs did.

They are going to take over the government. Step by step. They know demographics are on their side. They know liberals will cower before them, as we see happening right now.

For patriots, their plan is this: to charge them with organizing a private army, which is in fact illegal. The authorities have turned a blind eye to the militia movement so far, but within a few years they will not. There are already articles being written proposing to outlaw the militia movement. (Sources supplied on request.) This will go hand-in-hand with confiscation of 'assault weapons' (to start with).

Every time a far-right white supremacist goes on a killing rampage, the Left rejoices, because many ordinary Americans -- that 'vital center' whom we must win over, or neutralize - becomes easier to persuade that all patriots are actually far-right wing extremists preparing to make an uprising.

Here is the big danger: infiltrators who will attempt to provoke patriots into illegal actions.  This is an ancient technique, and it has been used -- is being used -- in the USA to target people who are unwise enough to fall for it. 

Patriots' watchwords about their own political actions must be:  LEGAL, PEACEFUL, ORDERLY.  Speak softly, and prepare your big sticks.

Very wise words.  Not the typical response I am used to reading.  Doug is a rarity who knows the typical commenting I encounter.

Currently the main thrust of my and other's efforts is the winning of hearts and minds while spreading the warning of negative events confronting We, the People.  I use various social media, my blogs and commenting sites scattered across the Web.

The efforts continue and care is taken to avoid assisting the leftist/Marxist/New World Order/open border/one-world government/tyrannical elites/etc enemies of We, the People.

DL2XNtFWsAAiZvH.jpg

You never hear of leftist attacking one on one.  They always attack in packs like wild animals urging each other on.  A lesson to be learned.  When you serve overseas in the military they always tell you to travel in a group off post at all times.  Never, ever alone.  Something Patriots should keep in mind and copy here.  Strength in numbers.

5 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

American Patriot is exactly right.

Whille Anti-Fa assaults are annoying, and horrible to their victims, they are not an existential threat to American patriots. In any showdown between conservatives -- militia members, or just plain gun owners, vets, ordinary decent peop;le -- on the one hand, the Left on the other, they would be ground to powder. It would be no contest.

They know this. Their leaders are not stupid. They are not going to repeat the 1970s, when some of them turned to bombings. (The leaders of 'the Weathermen' , the main bombing group, were Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn. They were never prosecuted, and went off and become professors in our universities, where they have done a million times as much damage as their amateur bombs did.

They are going to take over the government. Step by step. They know demographics are on their side. They know liberals will cower before them, as we see happening right now.

For patriots, their plan is this: to charge them with organizing a private army, which is in fact illegal. The authorities have turned a blind eye to the militia movement so far, but within a few years they will not. There are already articles being written proposing to outlaw the militia movement. (Sources supplied on request.) This will go hand-in-hand with confiscation of 'assault weapons' (to start with).

Every time a far-right white supremacist goes on a killing rampage, the Left rejoices, because many ordinary Americans -- that 'vital center' whom we must win over, or neutralize - becomes easier to persuade that all patriots are actually far-right wing extremists preparing to make an uprising.

Here is the big danger: infiltrators who will attempt to provoke patriots into illegal actions.  This is an ancient technique, and it has been used -- is being used -- in the USA to target people who are unwise enough to fall for it. 

Patriots' watchwords about their own political actions must be:  LEGAL, PEACEFUL, ORDERLY.  Speak softly, and prepare your big sticks.

Antifa specifically engages in generic thuggery.  The harm they inflict is by and large non-lethal.  They injure, but, nothing that can get them tagged for attempted murder.  They know their limits.  Granted, there is an instance of an attempted bombing of an ICE center.  

The left is aware of many laws in various states regarding the legality of 'private armies' or militias.  It's a card in their deck that they haven't played yet.  Whether or not those laws prohibiting militias are constitutional is irrelevant as we are seeing in law enforcement standing down when patriots are attacked.  One officer interviewed by Kaitlin Bennett at a recent protest where she was assaulted flat out told her he would confiscate guns from gun owners if that was the law.  So... there you go.

Jump to 16:42

Per the Oct 2019 article linked below:

"Authorities would not sit idly by while foreign forces prepare for potential violence against other Americans, and they should not sit idly by while rogue private armies do the same."

https://www.lawfareblog.com/armed-militias-are-taking-trumps-civil-war-tweets-seriously

Yes, I read that woman's article ... I think it's an 'advanced guard' notice, and that there is probably a leftist legal team looking into preparing a law that would effectively outlaw the militias, to be proposed at the point that they have the numbers in Congress, and have the Presidency, to pass such a law.

In the meantime, logic says that there will be people trying to penetrate the militia movement, from several different sources. Law Enforcement at various levels, and also private initiatives.  At least some of these people will be provocateurs ... trying to get militia members to say impulsive or unwise things, secretly recorded, which can be used as propaganda for  the proposed law, or in prosecutions or private lawsuits (a favorite tactic of the SPLC).  So ... every militia group ought to have its meetings under this poster or one like it:

image.png.5d366b8f80a37f50260297696ca3e6bb.png

https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/ARTV00045/

I have personal experience of infiltrators and provocateurs, and am researching this question right now, with an eye to writing an essay on it for use by patriots, covering the legal situation, their tactics, how to do background checks, and other relevant topics. If anyone reading this has suggestions about this subject, or would like to co-author it with me, I would be happy to talk about it with  you.

Edited by Doug1943

23 hours ago, Obbop said:

Very wise words.  Not the typical response I am used to reading.  Doug is a rarity who knows the typical commenting I encounter.

Currently the main thrust of my and other's efforts is the winning of hearts and minds while spreading the warning of negative events confronting We, the People.  I use various social media, my blogs and commenting sites scattered across the Web.

The efforts continue and care is taken to avoid assisting the leftist/Marxist/New World Order/open border/one-world government/tyrannical elites/etc enemies of We, the People.

DL2XNtFWsAAiZvH.jpg

Excellent!   I have some ideas about how the militia movement can grow -- maybe they're not new though, and I realize I'm a FNG and also literally an outsider. But maybe that can be an advantage in some ways.  At the moment I'm working on some essays on various topics of interest to the militia movement and will have drafts to circulate privately for comments among those interested. 

But ... it seems to me that for the next year there is one immediate task that takes fop priority: getting people (our side, I mean) registered to vote, and  then making sure that on the day, they do vote.

I've started a mini-campaign on YouTube, on the videos that 'red-pilled' young people like to watch - Jordan Peterson, Steve Crowder, Ben Shapiro -- posting GET REGISTERD TO VOTE message, with links on how to in each state, in the COMMENTS section. Some of these YouTube videos are viewed by over a million people, and have literally thousands of comments.  According to people who make a study of this, most YouTube viewers are young males, and this demographic the least likely to be registered to vote.  So we ought to target them.  If a few dozen of us were posting regular REGISTER TO VOTE messages on the Comments sections, it just might make a difference.   Anyway, it's what I can do from a distance and while sitting at my desk.    After the election next year, I'll switch to a different message, something along the lines of 'BUY YOUR AR15  WHILE YOU CAN' and 'JOIN YOUR LOCAL MILITIA'  and maybe also ENLIST IN THE NATIONAL GUARD.  (A different topic which I won't go into here, but I believe close contact with the officlal military, ideally through participation in it, and, secondly, local law enforcement, is going to be critical.)