Pastor Mike

Greetings and Salutaions !!!

Howdy all , Pastor Mike here from http://www.threepercenters.org I'm new here but not to the struggle , I used to belong here many years ago but due to major health issues I dropped outta sight , and consequently forgot about this place. One of my boys just reminded me about it today when we were discussing one of Securityguy42's videos and mentioned that he was active over here . COOL ! I'm a big fan and re-post many of his videos to our guys because he is so spot on !

We live up by Westcliffe CO. , very rural at 8,000 ft. elv. , it's just my wife and I now plus some critters to keep me moving around some. I have done many things in my life and held many positions , I'm also a retired Pastor , we had our own NON-501c3 Constitutionally founded outreach ministry where we mostly worked with homeless veterans and such all on our own dime for about 28 years. Now I am disabled , everything falling apart , just not OFF yet , hahahahaaaa !

If I can be of service just please ask . Looking forward to getting to know some of you and thank you for letting me hang around.

WILCO ..... I'm going to look into that also for the same reasons , if you have any other suggestions please feel free to share them. I'm finally at a point to where I can do a little more and want to encourage others with disabilities that they can still do more for the cause then what they may currently think.