Idlestorm

Idlestorm cannot predict the future....

I've pretty much stopped watching regular tv. Everything on the networks has been so 'gayed' up that I cannot watch it. I don't condone the gay lifestyle, but its everywhere so its hard to avoid it.

That's not todays topic but its the main reason I don't' watch regular tv, I get my news from 'YouTube  watch Doug Hagmann show, who puts Steve Quayle and other people who watch the news and tells us what's 

going on in the world with a Christian spin. yes I said spin. I watch Paul Maguire, GLEN BECK who is ALL OVER THE PLACE in his teachings....much like myself I guess...but my favorite of all of these people is KEVIN SHIPP.

If you don't know who he is, go on YouTube and look him up. You'll be following this guy too in just one video. He's a former CIA agent whistleblower, no he's a real one, not like the one that bugged eyed moron in congress

is trying to ram down our throats. People, the media has crossed over into radicalisms and its NOT ON OUR SIDE.

IMHO we are already at war. You may not believe me and that's fine, but we are. Even that guy from AMTV realizes that......when he's not selling bitcoins....but we are.

Pray for each other, Pray for me,, pray for our country.....that's all for today.... 

Agreed.  I don't watch normal TV anymore.  I stopped watching Walking Dead when they went full LGBT SJW.  The media is non-stop Deep State propaganda.  Occasionally i might watch a debate/forum, documentary, or a movie.  But most of what I watch now is on you Tube.  You can find a lot of older good movies on there.  To include movies and shows that the networks want people to forget about.

3 hours ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

Agreed.  I don't watch normal TV anymore.  I stopped watching Walking Dead when they went full LGBT SJW.  The media is non-stop Deep State propaganda.  Occasionally i might watch a debate/forum, documentary, or a movie.  But most of what I watch now is on you Tube.  You can find a lot of older good movies on there.  To include movies and shows that the networks want people to forget about.

Yeah, i mostly just watch you tube. If not that, then occasionally Netflix. 

We chopped cable years ago.  Content and cost were both factors.  There were some shows here and there that I enjoyed, but, I couldn't justify the cost for how little we actually watched.  

I'm happier without it.  My family isn't being pumped full of garbage content.  Every time I stay at a hotel and click on the t.v. I'm glad to see I made the right choice.