Ideological Gambler

Kansas communications network

Hello Kansas patriots,

I have a idea that I would like to get feedback on and see about getting a project going. I have noticed that Kansas isnt the most active state militia wise in our republic. Most units tend to be smaller and based around their home town with some likeminded friends. This is the very basis of the militia however. Back in the colonies this was effective due to riders and travelers who would send word throughout the neighboring communities, creating a natural communication network to support the militia infrastructure. 

I would like to try and organize something similar to this (and not with horse riding messengers) to help connect units and individuals in the state with a local information network as well as possibly get some joint unit training in as it expands.

This could be done in many different was, and multiple ways at once. The goal is improving communication and information among patriots in the state. I have been rather taken up with the comms network outlined here: https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/topic/61994-national-comms-network/  as well as other forms of rapid communication such as other radio communications, potentially a small website that could be used in conjunction with intel being shared here, a texting network or any other Ideas that may present themselves. Also thought about the possibility of having a new militia page form here and participants could use that to share info and communications. 

Please let me know what you all think and make any suggestions you may have. It would be good to get a communication net up here.

Edited by Ideological Gambler

I sooooo agree on this,  need to get a network installed now.  but we are to chicken,  to talk to one another to get the ball rollin.

the LEFTIES have got a  go ' dammed good network goin...the can rally troops in HRS.   we would be lucky to get 20 in a day.

Remember...they were able to mobilize almost 500000 to protest in DC after the Florida school shooting in a couple months. That is organized transportation as well. Their funding is bottomless. If anyone thinks they are really grassroots or unorganized are fooling themselves. 

Please...look it over. Send us an email...we can help answer questions...get organized...the left already has. 

Edited by Harrold2