Dav Harzin

Canmunition Update: Opening the Cans

Canmunition Update: Opening the Cans

"" 

As you all may recall, I posted an article on May 22nd about Canmunition and its potential as a long term storage solution for ammunition. To refresh your memories, let me quote that article:

According to the “About” section on the website, Canmunition provides a completely sealed, waterproof, lightproof, oxygen-free environment to keep the moisture out and your ammo in tip-top shape until you’re ready to use it, even if that is decades from now”. The can is approximately 3 inches in diameter and 6 inches high  ""

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2019/12/canmunition-update-opening-the-cans/

other than some 8mm bandolier corrosive getting some small warts on them i have never had any ammo degrade

then again i do not store under water or in my freezer etc either lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who Viewed the Topic

5 members have viewed this topic:

Follow: @My_Militia

Mission Statement

As the de facto authority in american patriot militias we understand that we oversee a significant share of the publics perception of the militia, and with this many individuals and militias entrust their ideas, work, and data to our platform. We do not take this lightly as we mandate an extreme amount of responsibility and assurance of good faith, transparency, and due process. We will remain vigilant as a trusted force among our people. So help us God.

Important Information

Your Privacy Is Important To Us Learn More: Privacy Policy