fixer

Near Me - Connect With Members Close To You

5 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

If you're  addressing me, Karma, I'm  in Indiana, 5 miles south of South Whitley, on 450 w just off Henry Rd.

i know of some groups just on the inside of ohio boarder that are looking for members.... if you dont mind traveling..  near the defiance area... pm me if interested and ill send you there info...

Well im in New Jersey and looking for a group in extreme south jersey?Cant really travel too far and its hard to make time if more then 30mins away.I get some time either saturday or sunday but if i know i need every sat or sun for training i can make it so.....im in Cape May county.

Hope so. I think the situation could spark a movement either way, to, as Trump put it, drain the swamp. Get rid of old crocodiles like Pelosi. Lotta good politicians are starting to get fed up. They need to do internal, independent investigations on the FBI as well. They've  become little more than a political tool.

2 minutes ago, Dav Harzin said:

it show some I have two 'next door' only shows one...both have addresses listed.

missing about 7 people on 'near me' in my state

click near in the menu then click the near me under the bar and see if that fixes your list

634483409_ScreenShot2019-12-19at9_24_07PM.png.2210433de383192d3af51f222b2710c7.png