Any suggestions or recommendations on what you're looking for?  Mass Private Message / Email or are you talking like a cell text alert?

Would be nice if we had a dedicated subforum for Communication for folks who use Ham and CB to spread intel that way. 

I'm not sure if I'm ready to dive in on Ham but have been looking into CB.  

Gentlemen, 

Claimbo is an obvious antifa troll. Dont waste anymore time with him. Moderators, please understand that the site has gained popularity and will begin to experience this type of actor. You're going to need to be on your toes or this site will become defunct. 

If he is not a troll, he has diagnosable psychopathology. Or maybe claimbo was actually a champion competitive breath holder. 

At any rate, avoid him. 

19 hours ago, Claimbo said:

Now you may be asking "Who is Claimbo"  Claimbo is a patriot. Claimbo is well versed in the constitution and in the rule of law. Claimbo's career has been in the law. Claimbo has a degree in History and Political Science. Claimbo is an expert in Military stratagy, having studied the great generals like Patton, Bradley and Swortscoff. Claimbo is an intellectual who never served in the military but as a defense expert, having trained in the desert of Arizona learning tactics and commanding men in battle, Claimbo is a perfect fighting machine ready on a moments notice to go after the enemy who wants to destroy our country. Claimbo's specialty is the art of sharpshooting. Claimbo, is a true professional waiting patiently for the target to appear and to make the shot. And with a 98% hot rate, its very likely a kill shot to the head. Claimbo practices the art of shooting daily and teaches others how to shoot. Being a political junkie, and well having higher education in Politics, Claimbo has the pulse of the people and CLAIMBO is aware the people are fed up and ready to go when needed. the fuse has been lit its a matter as to when the bomb goes off. Claimbo is aware of the importance of secrecy so no names or sex is used here. 

Why does "Claimbo" speak in the third person about himself?  The name of the general that Claimbo mentioned is spelled "Schwartzkopf".  Claimbo also seems to like himself excessively.  And if Claimbo has "commanded men in battle", but has "never served in the military", exactly where and under what circumstances has Claimbo commanded men in battle?

If Claimbo decides to respond to this, he will notice that my handle is "Headhunter", which should tell him that I know a little bit about sharpshooting, myself.   If Claimbo is using an M-14 rifle firing a sabot-discarding 5.56mm round, from a 7.62 NATO casing, and the enemy is one hundred yards distant, running perpendicular to Claimbo's firing position, how many feet ahead of the enemy's nose will Claimbo have to aim?

We will be waiting with baited breath for Claimbo to answer.

On the mass communication/radio side for away from this site in particular (but hopefully used alongside) @ Harrold2  has posts about this found below. I am also preparing a topic I will post tonight about communications, Logistics, and support infrastructure that I have been working on for about two weeks and would love input from the community on. @ Halcyon  and @ RevRifleman  I would appreciate it if you two were able to review and comment on it and i can tag you two if you wish (it will be posted after i get off from work)

@ Claimbo  I would suggest sitting down and evaluating your message, tactics and preparation as well as your research. I am not yet convinced you are Antifa or some other potential adversary, but much thought needs to be given on your side. There is the suggestion, not precedent for overthrowing the government, which while it may be needed would engage a definite war and our first real civil war. A history in Law enforcement may be a plus however training in the desert does not apply to most of the scenarios that the militia would face, except those living in desert areas. Also the militia is not a army, nor has it ever been (with exception that the Continental Army was technically a Army made of Militia men, and had a very difficult time and only succeeded when the french joined us and started sabotaging British fleets in the Atlantic and helped finish the British in the final battles ensuring escape was not possible). The militia is and really always was a community DEFENSE ideology adopted from the British militia system, also most militia groups regardless are not capable of long duration sustained operations. Lets say you have 100 men/women in your group. Each day you would have to supply 100 pounds of food to them, after 3 months that is 9,000 pounds of food. Then take into thought clothing, using up ammunition, weapons breaking, boots, shelters, fuel (while it lasts) for vehicles, if there are horses or other animals for transportation after fuel becomes scarce you still have to feed, shod, equip and maintain that ability. very few if any Militias are able to afford or maintain that level of logistics currently. Also studying world war two generals may be a good thing, but the fact of the matter is warfare is fought differently now and knowing tactics doesn't mean you will be successful. What do you know about 4th Generation warfare? What is the US warfighting doctrine? What types of capabilities in equipment does the Military possess? they can shut down most forms of communication so how would one get around that? How do you hide a group with supplies from Drones and or military Satellites? Take some time to think on these and evaluate your tactics, claims and procedures.

Edited by Ideological Gambler

Author of the topic Posted
23 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

Any suggestions or recommendations on what you're looking for?  Mass Private Message / Email or are you talking like a cell text alert?

Would be nice if we had a dedicated subforum for Communication for folks who use Ham and CB to spread intel that way. 

I'm not sure if I'm ready to dive in on Ham but have been looking into CB.  

i think those are great questions i think we all should discuss the options and case scenario's of comms being down.

6 hours ago, Ideological Gambler said:

On the mass communication/radio side for away from this site in particular (but hopefully used alongside) @ Harrold2  has posts about this found below. I am also preparing a topic I will post tonight about communications, Logistics, and support infrastructure that I have been working on for about two weeks and would love input from the community on. @ Halcyon  and @ RevRifleman  I would appreciate it if you two were able to review and comment on it and i can tag you two if you wish (it will be posted after i get off from work)

This looks really promising, I’ll look into getting that set up here. I’m not very technologically inclined and have no experience with any kind of broadcasting equipment, how hard is it to set up?