EaglesNest

Why don't we replicate what is going on in Virginia

With some of the strictest gun regulations in the country, is this militia prepared to stand up against new legislation if it were to happen? How many out there are ready to stand up for what is right?  I am almost tempted to go to Virginia and stand with them

Author of the topic Posted

We can no longer remain this passive to wait and see what happens.  I don't trust our federal government, no one does.  It is far better to be proactive than REACTIVE.  I need ideas on how to become proactive in this cause....our rights are being taken away. Trump says our 2nd Amendment is safe, but then you see what is happening in Virginia and I don't like it.  Why are we just standing by!!!

????

I think there are many sympathetic souls here, and many of us are willing to follow someone who can lead. Many of us don't know how to start. Don't panic, I'm not advocating violence (I'm a man of peace), but we need to start becoming more visible on the streets.  I get dirty stares for sporting a large Betsy Ross Flag pin, but no one has dared challenge me. 

How about a bunch us wear our MAGA hats and go for a walk through cities. Not a march, just a friendly walk through neighborhoods.  We can bring our kids, our spouses, and friends.  

MAGA walk anyone?

Edited by Henry