Node0

Looking for others to link up & make preparations for the coming civil war

Hi,

We all know there is a war coming. The libtards will push it and keep attacking Trump supporters. I personally have been surrounded by 4 blacks while wearing my Trump t-shirt at Walmart, they started saying "fuck Trump" & "fuck you" and closing in on me...the only reason they didn't attack is because I began to draw down on them and they ran away. The war is coming and we need to prepare. I'm former military and have CCW. I'm old so I can't run around but I got a good trigger finger and it's itching to kill commies when this cold-deepstate-civil-war goes kinetic.

NodeZero

Author of the topic Posted

BTW, I'm paranoid so we'll need to go through layers of vetting before any meetings take place.

I was the CO of the HDMSC {High Desert Militia of Southern California} for several years. I have experience creating training regimens, practical drill & training but I'm old now. Can't run around like I used too.

On 12/19/2019 at 2:53 PM, Node0 said:

BTW, I'm paranoid so we'll need to go through layers of vetting before any meetings take place.

I was the CO of the HDMSC {High Desert Militia of Southern California} for several years. I have experience creating training regimens, practical drill & training but I'm old now. Can't run around like I used too.

I think we're all a little paranoid