LetFreedomRing

Thank You Donors! January 2020 Knife Giveaway!!

In thanks for all the donors that helped us pay for the upgraded server fees for 2020, and all the great work our staff does, My Militia is having a knife give away drawing which will end midnight ET January 31st 2020!  Want to know how to win?  Make at least one post in your state's - Official Roll Call & Lounge thread between 1/1/2020 and 1/31/2020 ( multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning, only one post is needed and counted ).  The potential winner will be chosen using an online random number generator.  If the potential winner does not respond to my email and PM within 48 hours to confirm with a valid mailing address, they forfeit their win and another potential winner will be generated and contacted and so on until we have a confirmed winner.  So be checking in frequently in February to see if you get drawn until the official winner is announced.  From past experience it was the 3rd or 4th person we contacted who ended up being the official winners.  To win you must be willing to give me a verifiable mailing address, a PO box is fine as we will be shipping USPS Priority Mail.  Also the shipping address must be within the 50 states of the United States.  The knife we are giving away is the Kershaw Skyline Liner Lock Knife model 1760.  My Militia staff levels I through III are eligible to win as well.  The funds for this giveaway event were donated separately and specifically for this event, server donations were not used.  A great EDC knife to start off the new year!  I have 2 of them myself, my son has one and I also have the Skyline XL.  Good luck and happy posting!!  :D  

image.png