LetFreedomRing

Thank You Donors! January 2020 Knife Giveaway!!

In thanks for all the donors that helped us pay for the upgraded server fees for 2020, and all the great work our staff does, My Militia is having a knife give away drawing which will end midnight ET January 31st 2020!  Want to know how to win?  Make at least one post in your state's - Official Roll Call & Lounge thread between 1/1/2020 and 1/31/2020 ( multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning, only one post is needed and counted ).  The potential winner will be chosen using an online random number generator.  If the potential winner does not respond to my email and PM within 48 hours to confirm with a valid mailing address, they forfeit their win and another potential winner will be generated and contacted and so on until we have a confirmed winner.  So be checking in frequently in February to see if you get drawn until the official winner is announced.  From past experience it was the 3rd or 4th person we contacted who ended up being the official winners.  To win you must be willing to give me a verifiable mailing address, a PO box is fine as we will be shipping USPS Priority Mail.  Also the shipping address must be within the 50 states of the United States.  The knife we are giving away is the Kershaw Skyline Liner Lock Knife model 1760.  My Militia staff levels I through III are eligible to win as well.  The funds for this giveaway event were donated separately and specifically for this event, server donations were not used.  A great EDC knife to start off the new year!  I have 2 of them myself, my son has one and I also have the Skyline XL.  Good luck and happy posting!!  :D  

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

That's awesome, man...

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

Author of the topic Posted

Reminder, the January 2020 Knife Giveaway starts right after midnight tonight.  Make one post in your state's - Official Roll Call & Lounge forum between then and midnight 1/31/20 to be eligible to win.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

lfr.jpg

15 hours ago, Randi Altman said:

I hope I win.  I could use a good knife 

Make sure to make one post in your state's - Official Roll Call & Lounge forum after midnight tonight and before midnight 1/31/20 and you could be drawn as the winner.  Good luck!

lfr.jpg

Here are the links to the state roll call forums:

https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

lfr.jpg

This is a picture of the actual knife we will be giving away next month!

my militia january 2020 knife giveaway.jpg

lfr.jpg

Awesome knife... It would go nicely in the pocket and I'd say it's as sharp as a razor. 

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

25 minutes ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

Awesome knife... It would go nicely in the pocket and I'd say it's as sharp as a razor. 

It does have a razor sharp edge on it.  ?

lfr.jpg

You have to make one post in your state's "Official Roll Call-Lounge" in order to be eligible for the draw.

image.png

lfr.jpg

16 more days to make one post in your state's roll call lounge to be eligible for the January 2020 knife giveaway drawing!

lfr.jpg

Kershaw Skyline Full Review / Excellent EDC Simplicity

lfr.jpg

Members except for myself and @ fixer  have 10 more days left to make a post in their state ( Official Roll Call & Lounge ) forum thread to qualify for this knife giveaway drawing!

lfr.jpg

On 1/21/2020 at 8:35 AM, fixer said:

Go here https://www.mymilitia.com/roll-call/

Make a post

you could Win a knife!

5 more days to make a post in your state roll call thread to qualify for the January knife giveaway drawing.  You must make at lease one post in that thread before midnight 1/31/20.

lfr.jpg

The opportunity to enter the drawing for the My Militia January 2020 Knife Giveaway ends Midnight EST January 31st 2020!  All you have to do to qualify for a chance to be the winner drawn is make one post in your state Roll Call and Lounge thread before then here:

image.png

All registered members are qualified to enter for this drawing except for @ fixer  and myself.  If you haven't made a post in your state roll call and lounge thread yet this month, do so now so you don't miss out on the drawing!

lfr.jpg

The opportunity to enter the drawing for the My Militia January 2020 Knife Giveaway ends Midnight EST January 31st 2020!  All you have to do to qualify for a chance to be the winner drawn is make one post in your state Roll Call and Lounge thread before then here:

image.png

lfr.jpg

The first potential winner will be drawn and notified this evening.  Stay tuned and keep checking your email and My Militia Messenger  daily until a winner is officially announced.  On average it's usually about the 3rd person drawn that ends up claiming the prize and each person drawn has 48 hours to respond and claim it before we draw the next potential winner.

image.png

lfr.jpg

OK change up, we are going to give our members until midnight tonight, 2/1/20 to make a post in your state Roll Call and Lounge thread to have a chance to win this knife!

image.png

happy fangirl GIF by Jim Gaffigan

lfr.jpg

First generate the state number representing alphabetical order:

image.png

22 =  MICHIGAN

2nd count one post of all members in Michigan roll call during the time frame whose addresses confirm they are in the state of Michigan.  = 5

image.png

The unique member verified from Michigan who made the 5th post and is the first potential winner of the knife is:

Ray Bequette

image.png

Ray you have until 7 PM EST February 4th to respond to me on the personal messenger service on here that you accept this knife and provide a valid address to ship it to, which can be a Post Office box as it will ship USPS Priority Mail.  If you do not respond per the rules of the drawing by then a new potential winner will be drawn and announced and so on until the prize is claimed within the rules. 

lfr.jpg