Ideological Gambler

Kansas Allied Patriots

Good morning/Afternoon/Night Kansas!

Over the last couple of weeks we have had more people in our state Join this site, And some in our state have brought up the lack of active groups in Kansas. This came around the same time as a couple of Kansas have spoken with me or commented looking for groups or offering suggestions for a variant of the National Communications Network. These considerations have led me to suggest the formation of a Kansas Statewide Organisation.

So what will this be? It can be many things. To start with I feel we should bring as many Kansans together to establish a network of sorts where we can communicate and progress from there. This can be a single group, A coalition of local groups communicating and sharing with each other, or as an organisational spot where different units and types of groups within the state help to organise themselves with a combined meeting area for recruits and patriots who are looking at the options near them.

Where do we go from here? By responding here we can gather as Kansans to decide which path or paths we wish to go down as well as seeing how many patriots we have who are active. This can also lead into local recruitment options to bring more patriots from within our communities into the fold. Some ideas presented to me were:

Dividing Kansas into zones by groupings of counties. This creates what I call ‘Regional Areas of Operation’ or RAOs. This enables a much more local scope than we have currently and helps to organise the state.

Establishing a communications network, Including decisions on different types of communications, such as various radios, forming a group on this site so emergency messages can be sent easily and rapidly, and using this to share information and warnings statewide.

Coming together to discuss gear, such as suggesting weapons, packs, individual equipment, medical kits and which types of Camo would work most effectively in the state.(Research and development of individual and group equipment effectiveness) and helping individuals with building a useful, effective kit.

As well as any suggestions that anyone may have. 
=================================================================================================================================================================

With that said, I invite and request response here. This, and soon to be we,are Kansas Allied Patriots. 

I'm interested in some level of involvement. I'm not entirely sure what to make of this site yet, but it has my curiosity piqued. One thing that really surprises me is that so many militia organizations use Facebook for their home site and as a means for communication. I'd recommend against that... plus, I don't use Facebook. :)

Author of the topic Posted

I expect it could be a challenge, however I hope that even with just a couple people we can make a functional structure and with time we may grow into a full state wide organisation. We will just have to see how it goes and keep trying.

I thought I had posted here??? just joined... give me a few to figure this site out... computer challenged I am! I am painfully aware that I am 10 min. late to the show but fully aware that WE are in trouble as a Constitutional Republic..... 

It has been quiet so I wondered if a bunch of 'mommy style' nagging was needed? I would really like to try to get those who post to commit to hooking up for a breakfast/lunch -- I know distance is an issue for some-- for me, it is working around my up coming wedding-- 

Yes we are here. Things have been hectic on my side. Congratulations on your wedding @ Shurrie . Tomorrow I will post a overall update, including set timelines for projects and organisational structures, basic documents and the like. I hope everyone stays relatively warm and enjoy your valentines day.

I was born in ark City Kansas but didn't get to grow up in Kansas my father was 20yrs Army so we immediately moved to Hawaii, North Carolina, Texas, Kentucky, Oklahoma. All I have ever know is the military life as a military brat then Infantryman soldier. My whole family has served in the armed forces and know I will help to form this the right way. If you live in Wichita and surrounding county let ideological gambler know you are truly interested and lets all fall in. 

USArmy-SF-Ops.pdf

Edited by Iceman21

Good morning everyone!

To start with I want  mention some deadlines we have set for getting things rolling. 

We will have a  suggested gear list posted by February 20th, in addition three concepts for structure and basic manuals will be introduced by March 1st, and on March 15th we will vote to decide what kind of structure we will use and make any suggested adjustments. Hopefully by then we will have organised a meeting, if not we are planning to have one by April 1st. Tonight I will make a post about the my militia area code topic as things are still being worked out on it, also today I will be reaching out to some of you in KAP about ways you may be able to help.  

I hope everyone had a good valentines day. Lets get it done!