fixer

MILITIA CONVOY VIRGINIA - JAN 20TH 2020

I'm in Mercer County, West Virginia and I just signed on for a seat on a bus going that way on the morning of the 20th. 

Info is as follows:

We're traveling to Richmond to meet with our legislators and to let them know we will not stand for removal of our rights.

About this Event

Tickets are 35$ per seat round trip. Trip is expected to take 5 hours there, 5 hours back. That should put us back in Claypool Hill about 7pm the same day, Jan. 20, 2020.

Purchase your tickets here (it's super easy):
 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lobby-day-bus-southwestern-virginia-tickets-87511117107

Buses will leave at 2AM for the five-hour trip. Buses will leave Richmond at 2PM.

Lobbying activities are 8AM-10:30AM. Rally on Capitol Steps starts at 11AM.

Date And Time

Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 2:00 AM EST (depart Claypool Hill)
Bus departs Richmond at 2pm for return trip.

Walmart Supercenter (right beside 460)

13320 Governor G C Peery Highway

Pounding Mill, VA 24637

View Map

Refund Policy

Contact the organizer to request a refund.

Eventbrite's fee is nonrefundable.

NO REFUNDS for weather.

NO REFUNDS after Jan 15.

Edited by Matt In West Virginia

10 hours ago, Zombie Bob said:

What is the dress code for this event?

There is no set dress code. According to past accounts, some come in shirt and tie to lobby inside the building, and some go in woodland camo. Outside, it's just important to stay warm and dress for continual exposure to weather. You'll be out there for at least a couple of hours at the rally after the lobbying event. The lobbying starts at 8am. The rally with speakers begins at 11 am.

7 hours ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

There is no set dress code. According to past accounts, some come in shirt and tie to lobby inside the building, and some go in woodland camo. Outside, it's just important to stay warm and dress for continual exposure to weather. You'll be out there for at least a couple of hours at the rally after the lobbying event. The lobbying starts at 8am. The rally with speakers begins at 11 am.

I meant do you want us to carry ? 

im around Morristown.  the VCDL the one that got the permit say no battle gear or long guns. but if you militia coming from long distance away are you going to leave your tools that far away? walking into a powder keg such as this and we are going to be bused in from up to 3 miles away.  BAD IDEA

Edited by Brian Ross III

On 1/3/2020 at 5:51 AM, Matt In West Virginia said:

Matt my name is John, and I learned about the rally in Richmond too late to attend.  However, I was wondering if there is a group that meets in Mercer County because I live in Princeton.

Edited by John WV
Grammar correction