Claire Miller

MRE Case Special $28 a Case Newly Issued

Newly issued MRE Cases 14 meals per case a ration and a half per meal each with heaters. Sopacko now manufactures all MREs for both civilian and military. The military mres are only a single ration and 12 per case the first photos are what I have and the last photo is the military MREs if you zoom in you’ll see they are made by the same manufacturer. 

For sale only to you for $28 a case I charge everyone else $35 a case. I have great referrals and references and I’m located in Akron Ohio.

mention militia when you contact me to get this deal 

claire 3306176384

7994E68B-7857-45C9-B2CE-8271BF0B9AC5.jpeg

5F3188B6-83BB-499A-B48A-4D623B31EC1E.jpeg

9E6AE2FD-B473-405A-950D-14E5B10E1042.jpeg

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, LetFreedomRing said:

That's a great price for newly made Sopako MREs.  I buy these myself and they are good product, I get the ones with heaters.  Do you guarantee a manufacturing date at time of purchase?

Absolutely I guarantee my product and the manufacture date is 7/16 on the mre's I have currently. I am currently sold out of 17 & 18's 

That's a great price for newly made Sopako MREs.  I buy these myself and they are good product, I get the ones with heaters.  Do you guarantee a manufacturing date at time of purchase?

Ever single one has a heater and there are 14 meals per case a ration and a half compared to the military of the single ration. Manufacture date is 7/16 I am currently sold out of 17 and 18's and I guarantee my product and have great references and referrals and many repeat customers

Yes absolutely these were manufactured on 7/16 each case is dated I am currently sold out of 17 and 18's I guarantee all my products and have great references and referrals

each have heaters sorry still learning how to respond on this website, I guarantee my product 

10 hours ago, Claire Miller said:

Newly issued MRE Cases 14 meals per case a ration and a half per meal each with heaters.

@ Claire Miller

I'm interested in this, Mam. What is the shelf life? I mean, the expiration date on them? I'm just wondering.

I'll be ordering maybe 4 cases just to try out with the family immediately regardless of shelf life.

I just wanted to chime in here and gove everyone a heads up...

Ms. @ Claire Miller  is on the up and up. I ordered four cases of her rations to start, 2 cases A rations and 2 cases of B rations... all were delivered and the information on them (manufacturing date, etc., was accurate to the letter.

Ms. Clair works for the Army, her husband is in the service, and she's cutting a pretty good deal on this grub. I'm going to make it a point to get all I can in the near future while supplies last. A case of MRE's like this could easily cost you over twice as much. The wife snapped me a couple of pics of the shipment which I'll include here. Ms. Claire gets 2 thumbs up from me and I'll be back.

Rations3.thumb.jpg.836127ca7d8c4a9dc8b931914cdf1578.jpgRations2.thumb.jpg.47c14c2c374f766f73e4f3bac4ecfcab.jpgRations1.thumb.jpg.d28e915ec2cf18bd0457e34f2aea817d.jpg

23 minutes ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

I just wanted to chime in here and gove everyone a heads up...

Ms. @ Claire Miller  is on the up and up. I ordered four cases of her rations to start, 2 cases A rations and 2 cases of B rations... all were delivered and the information on them (manufacturing date, etc., was accurate to the letter.

Ms. Clair works for the Army, her husband is in the service, and she's cutting a pretty good deal on this grub. I'm going to make it a point to get all I can in the near future while supplies last. A case of MRE's like this could easily cost you over twice as much. The wife snapped me a couple of pics of the shipment which I'll include here. Ms. Claire gets 2 thumbs up from me and I'll be back.

Rations3.thumb.jpg.836127ca7d8c4a9dc8b931914cdf1578.jpgRations2.thumb.jpg.47c14c2c374f766f73e4f3bac4ecfcab.jpgRations1.thumb.jpg.d28e915ec2cf18bd0457e34f2aea817d.jpg

Thank you so much Mike it was a pleasure working with you. It’s really wonderful talking to like minded respectful individuals like you 

On 1/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, fixer said:

thanks for posting and for the discount! will add a link to our next newsletter

On 1/7/2020 at 5:23 PM, Claire Miller said:

Newly issued MRE Cases 14 meals per case a ration and a half per meal each with heaters. Sopacko now manufactures all MREs for both civilian and military. The military mres are only a single ration and 12 per case the first photos are what I have and the last photo is the military MREs if you zoom in you’ll see they are made by the same manufacturer. 

For sale only to you for $28 a case I charge everyone else $35 a case. I have great referrals and references and I’m located in Akron Ohio.

mention militia when you contact me to get this deal 

claire 3306176384

7994E68B-7857-45C9-B2CE-8271BF0B9AC5.jpeg

5F3188B6-83BB-499A-B48A-4D623B31EC1E.jpeg

9E6AE2FD-B473-405A-950D-14E5B10E1042.jpeg

I hope to get some .....whats the price for shipping to New Mexico ?

1 minute ago, Dav Harzin said:

I hope to get some .....whats the price for shipping to New Mexico ?

19.95 per case but it has to repacked in a priority box or its more if you still want them in the case Fedex is quite expensive I ran into that issue before