My name is Dale, due to my need to be as private as i can, I will only give you my common 1st given name for now. I am with a national movement to return the existing constitutional governments back to the original form of republick government that was supposed to be a government of the people, by the people and for the people. we did this by removing the incorporated STATE governments back to what the Articles of Confederation say they are supposed to be... independent (from the federal government) and sovereign members are presently reforming documents to establish the need to ensure the Common Good of all true Americans by re-establish their de facto STATE to a de jure state of the  united states of America republick (see Johnson's 1755 Dictionary on-line the word republick for its definition [what an eye opener])

There are at present 47 recognized sovereign and independent member state republicks that have given notice to the Joint Chiefs of Staff (and President Trump), the United Nations, the United Postal Union (In Bern, Switzerland) and the private courts of the World Court in Brussels. 

Our founding laws are the July 4th 1776 Declaration of Independence, November 15th 1777 Articles of Confederation, the July 1787 Northwest Ordinance and treaty laws.

During the early establishment of the colonies, jural assemblies were held (the pseudo government today now call them now calls them town hall assemblies) the held them when ever there was a need to see to the common good of their colony whether it was to discuss getting more provisions or to remove their corrupt leader they had previously elected... 

Everything we've done to bring a state forward from the territorial status the INCORPORATED STATES have relegated us to has been now accepted by the world powers. President trump is getting the true silver and gold back in Fort Knox to backed our currency we've named Repliks. The three STATES that have not joined so far Tennessee, Louisiana, and Alabama. 

All states are having troubles trying to get the people involved. Everything in the state republcks revolves around the counties as the most superior means for the people to control their government from within their communities whether they are in the farming/countryside, or within a township or city. Jural assemblies require the people to participate in ensuring their community is properly provided schooling, peace officers, and control of all employees hired by their elected officials to operate their office. 

All things that effect the Common Good of the communities, the cities or the county must be addressed in an organized, peaceful jural assembly.

That is what we used to put delegates together to bring forward through the original continental congress of 13 colonial states. Each state uses Robert's Rules of Order to ensure the peaceful and organized assembly to establish the first four required offices for a republick... the county Sheriff, the county Commissioner (treasure), the County Scribe (the County Clerk Recorder) and the County Notary (the County Magistrate).

The delegates of the 47 state republics became Senators on March 25th 2018 under the urging of President Trump. We are slowly organizing and looking for people within our states to educate them by inviting them to the free hour long educational conference calls on Tuesdays and Thursday nights that are held at 9 P.M. EST. Everyone is invited provided they do not disrupt the session. There is a class of sorts and then the floor is opened up for questions.

All new callers are urged to call ten minutes before the hour to give only their first name, and state they are domiciled in when their new phone number is notice. the moderator will ask simply for the 1st name and state. We have added many new states through these educational calls. the number to call is (712) 770-5600 and a required access code is 178008#.

If you'd like to have a conference call with me, I can further explain what has been happening and how I've learned of the de facto (legalized system from the de jure (lawful system) of government.

I hope there are some of you out there that know how to look up on the internet the Congressional records... the 'federal' government in Washington,, in the District of Columbia became incorporated after the District of Columbia recognized the City of Washington as its capital city and the Congress rewrote parts of the 1778 Constitution for the united States of America and established the renamed Constitution of the United States as its law as a business charter registered in the City of London on February 21st, 1787 as noted in the Congressional Records as archived in the Library of Congress.

The Congress of the United States ignored the Articles of Confederation and rescinded the the independent, sovereign statehood and redesiganated them into commercial Districts in the same year. These facts can be found out on-line. I have enclosed the three writen foundational documents along with a copy of the original constitution written by the Continental Congress in 1778...

CONSTITUTION FOR THE united states of America 1787 -1st attempt at controlling those in federal government.rtf

1st Organic Law - The Declaration of Independence of Juy 4th 1776.docx 2nd Organic Laws - The Articles of Confederation November 15 1777 rtified on March 1 1778.docx 3rd Organic Law - The Northwest Ordinance of Congress July 1787.docx

Welcome Dale! Since the 1990s I have heard various arguments. I live in Texas and firmly understand and believe in the Bill of Rights and in the Constitution. I have (packed in storage but found it on-line, see link) a copy of the Declaration showing the word "united" as originally printed...lower case. It meant and the Founders intended to mean, the sovereign individual States would agree to come together in the Common Defense of each other. Not in a Federalized govt where States LOST their Rights. (See the 9th and 10th amendments)

I agree with your position but... I do not know if the Power Holders will relinquish their hold on the States short of a rebellion. 

https://www.archives.gov/founding-docs/declaration

declaration_of_independence_630.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Right now, the united State of America republick is organizing the varirous aspects of the individual nation-state republics who themselves are in the process of organizing the individual counties of each nation-state republicks... until the current corporate Constitutional STATE governments publically anounce their STATE is bankrupt, we can keep organizing and installing valid candidates into the four offices of the counties. Once the corporate STATES do go bankrupt, then the states that have been brought forward as having a republick government must meet the requirement of at least one county with those four offices have a county: Commissioner, sheriff, scribe, and Notary properly installed to be a valid republic nation-state, as well as a nation-state Commissioner, Sheriff, and Scribe with at least two Senators, though each nation-state can have up to seven senators.

Even when the Corporate STATE government fails financially, that government may not want to give up their corporate power base... that is why we need to install a militia within every nation-state member of the republick union so that the people within their state joins the militia so that the people stand against the de facto government. with the military supplied by the present Joint Chiefs of Staff as they are behind this republick and will send troops if needed.

Senator from Kansas republick

Ok....

I'll just be the first one to ask this, are you a fed trying to infiltrate believing we are all die hard members of the Sovereign Citizen movement?  Or someone working for the SPLC that believes their propaganda?  Because it kind of sounds like it.

47 minutes ago, SecurityGuy42 said:

Ok....

I'll just be the first one to ask this, are you a fed trying to infiltrate believing we are all die hard members of the Sovereign Citizen movement?  Or someone working for the SPLC that believes their propaganda?  Because it kind of sounds like it.

The splc has pegged every single patriot and created a massive metadata base on them.  Its pathetic and majority do view them as accurate facts.