631 Patriot

Concerned

So, if Martial Law happens NY, and LI gets cut off, LI patriots will NEED some HELP!! I don't know too many patriots from here and DON'T want to starve, or have OTHER people on here to starve.... I'm stocking up, of course, but NEED to get rid of the road blocks isolating LI from the REST of NY (and possibly the REST of the U.S. if they are out guarding the water, also.... Can you guys from the NYC area and upstate help us out when you get the chance when/if it happens?? That would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANK YOU!! ;( 

Author of the topic Posted

@ Randi Altman , But HOW are we supposed to find each other??! Time is growing SERIOUSLY NEAR (the 20th) and I can only find around 40 patriots?! LOCALLY,  MUCH LESS than that!! We CAN'T wait until things "get shaken"! They need to be awake NOW!! NOW is the time to prep and TRAIN!! NOT when S ACTUALLY HTF!! ?

49 minutes ago, New York Patriot Recruiter said:

@ Randi Altman , But HOW are we supposed to find each other??! Time is growing SERIOUSLY NEAR (the 20th) and I can only find around 40 patriots?! LOCALLY,  MUCH LESS than that!! We CAN'T wait until things "get shaken"! They need to be awake NOW!! NOW is the time to prep and TRAIN!! NOT when S ACTUALLY HTF!! ?

true, the founders began forming and training a year before stuff kicked off, thats why we managed to do well in the initial battles. We were better fighters than the british anticipated.