Good morning/afternoon/night Patriots!

For about a week I have been thinking on creating a group of commentators who would run weekly or bi weekly segments in the discord voice chat. @ I3DI and @ VRDF are willing to start shows and I myself will probably do the same. Content is open as far as topics, Just remember if you wouldnt post it on the my militia site think about that before saying it in the show. Outside of that we are free game. Anyone who is interested please message me or post below, as well as if you have topics you would like someone to discuss.

If you have talked with me or are about to, think of a date and time through the week that you would like to broadcast and feel free to begin setting up your content.

-Ideological Gambler

On 1/14/2020 at 2:47 PM, Ideological Gambler said:

Good morning/afternoon/night Patriots!

For about a week I have been thinking on creating a group of commentators who would run weekly or bi weekly segments in the discord voice chat. @ I3DI and @ VRDF are willing to start shows and I myself will probably do the same. Content is open as far as topics, Just remember if you wouldnt post it on the my militia site think about that before saying it in the show. Outside of that we are free game. Anyone who is interested please message me or post below, as well as if you have topics you would like someone to discuss.

If you have talked with me or are about to, think of a date and time through the week that you would like to broadcast and feel free to begin setting up your content.

-Ideological Gambler

Friday Evening, 1830 CST I will go ahead and do a broadcast on Discord regarding Virginia, Rule of Law, the rights of the People and what is in law that people need to be aware of.  Will post this on the events board.  I will also add in what the price is to deal with this.  Not necessarily a price paid in blood but a price paid with courage and persecution.  There is a great need to confront these people directly, put them on notice, and you will be persecuted, threatened, but, while you might pay, if you don't confront then you will pay.  The proper method's to Constitutionally handling this by the people.

This is a great idea.  May I suggest that every show has a couple of mentions of MyMilitia.com, and what it is, urging people to visit the site.

How will you publicize this show in order to get listeners?

With anything like this, in my opinion, you want to have one or more concrete, specific goals: what are you trying to accomplish with this show?    

It might be simply to make patriots more informed ... in which case, you need to be clear on what information exactly you're trying to get across.  Or it could be to get them to act -- for instance, to come to the rally on 20 January. 

Or to tell them how to register to vote and to urge them to do so, and to get their friends and relatives -- provided that they are patriots! to register.    There are over 200 million Americans registered to vote, but about another twenty million who are not registered.  Only about half of those who are registered actually vote.  It's true that most new voters will vote for the Democrats -- and this trend is increasing -- but among those millions of people who are not registered, and the 100 million who are registered but don't vote, there are surely some patriots.  There are a couple of websites that can be mentioned where you can learn how to register in your state,

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote;

https://www.eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state-old/

Or, you might mention books that patriots might want to buy.

I've been recommending  John Merrifield's  School System Reform  -- which is just out, and is on school choice.  

And FH Buckley's The Republican Workers Party, also just out.

I've been working on a Public Relations Kit for militias, and part of it is how to conduct an interview on radio, and also how to be interviewed.  It's an art.   If you like, I can finish this chapter up right away and post it, if you think it might be helpful.

3 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

This is a great idea.  May I suggest that every show has a couple of mentions of MyMilitia.com, and what it is, urging people to visit the site.

How will you publicize this show in order to get listeners?

With anything like this, in my opinion, you want to have one or more concrete, specific goals: what are you trying to accomplish with this show?    

It might be simply to make patriots more informed ... in which case, you need to be clear on what information exactly you're trying to get across.  Or it could be to get them to act -- for instance, to come to the rally on 20 January. 

Or to tell them how to register to vote and to urge them to do so, and to get their friends and relatives -- provided that they are patriots! to register.    There are over 200 million Americans registered to vote, but about another twenty million who are not registered.  Only about half of those who are registered actually vote.  It's true that most new voters will vote for the Democrats -- and this trend is increasing -- but among those millions of people who are not registered, and the 100 million who are registered but don't vote, there are surely some patriots.  There are a couple of websites that can be mentioned where you can learn how to register in your state,

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote;

https://www.eac.gov/voters/register-and-vote-in-your-state-old/

Or, you might mention books that patriots might want to buy.

I've been recommending  John Merrifield's  School System Reform  -- which is just out, and is on school choice.  

And FH Buckley's The Republican Workers Party, also just out.

I've been working on a Public Relations Kit for militias, and part of it is how to conduct an interview on radio, and also how to be interviewed.  It's an art.   If you like, I can finish this chapter up right away and post it, if you think it might be helpful.

I am in court and I am about to piss in the courts Corn Flakes.  The way I am doing this is by forcing reform thru legal implications.  One of the issues you find in courts is they love their law.  They will cite rules time and time again.  The reason this is important is because what do yo do when you have hijacked laws, essentially the law is flight 9/11 right now, the hijackers are in charge, your headed towards two buildings, and the laws must be brought under a scope, and reformed but you must get it done without killing each other in mass?

This is the first major goal here I am trying to achieve, is, getting knowledge of law, our processes, how it works in detail, with historical precedent and real time application.  Lot's of legal experts among the people citing Constitution, but, they fall short because they haven't dug in, put the time into it, or they are inexperienced and assumptive.  This is one main reason opinions seem like butt holes, everyone has them, because people are talking out the mouth on Constitution, Law as if they know, when they really don't or don't have a complete understanding.  On the same note, in third world countries, dictators with hold knowledge from the people to keep them controlled.  They only receive the bare minimum education.  This is something been happening here now for many years, got a ton of legal experts that can't even cite more then the first two amendments, hate our heritage because they have been deceived, lied to, or knowledge with held and are assumptive.  That's the problem with educating on sex, dumping money into condoms, something that came very naturally to me, like a magic moment, I sure didn't need to ask what I do with it but you aren't being taught about the one thing that hold this country and all countries together with stability, law and order.

You ask people in this country, "What is the most powerful branch in government?"  People will reply, "The executive branch." many times.  Nope.   Most powerful is the judiciary.  Nothing happens with out the judiciaries blessing.  Think you and everyone needs to understand it completely so these events and things don't happen again if possible? 

I can publicize this, and perhaps get you some panelists if you don't get enough from this site, by posting something on the various YouTube videos where people are learning about the rally, and on varoous conservative and gun-friendly forums.  You might also contact the VCDL directly and ask them for a panelist.  Once you've got your panelists, if there is time, I can do another posting on all those sites, perhaps naming your panelists ( or, better, just identifying them -- "someone from the VCDL, someone from a local militia group, "  etc  ... and the the time of your show, and how to find it. I don't think everyone knows what Discord is, by the way, so you have to spell it out.  (I don't really know what it is myself .. .it seems to be some sort of gamers site but it obviously has political implications.)

If you want me to do this, let me know what I should say. I should probably give them some way of contacting you directly.  (I am leery of posting my primary email address on a public space where the Enemy is listening, but it's easy to get a termporary email address.)

I would suggest something like this:

"ARE YOU GOING TO VIRGINIA ON MONDAY?

If so, would you like to be a panelist on   a Discord internet radio show the following day with 2 or 3 other people to discuss the demonstration? If so, contact the host on//at ......"

Or maybe break that first sentence up into something like  "We're having a panel discussion on internet radio the day after. Would you like to be a panelist on it. There will be 2 or 3 other people, and we'll talk about the struggle ahead, ...etc etc.  "

Author of the topic Posted

Being honest, I got the idea while drinking and finishing things at work and feeling that there were not enough voices for the militia movement and i had just listened to @ I3DI . My thought extended to something in the discord voice chat with voices from within the my militia site and commentators giving their views and opinions, also maybe some would do shows on laws, military tactics, discussing military theory, etc.

since there seems to be more interest than I thought I would be happy to get a different area to have these segments and develop a militia talk show/Podcast. Marketing My militia site is a great idea to go along with that. I dont know much about that area of tech but can come up with something or can help whoever already knows more to get things set up. Only rule I had was if you wouldnt put it on my militia dont put it on the segments. Outside of that free game. 

I think with a lot of things like this, you just have to make a start, and learn as you go along. I don't know anything about internet radio shows ... but one idea might be to find someone who does them ... and contact them and see if they have any advice.  There seem to be a lot of them -- on the patriotic side, I mean -- but I don't listen to radio much so off the top of my head I can't think of anyone.  But I could probably find people who do these shows with a little bit of searching.

Author of the topic Posted

I put Tim Pool, @ SecurityGuy42 , @ VTConcernedCitizen , @ John Last and a couple others on and just listen to them while I work, Podcatst are pretty popular too, There is a following, I think its just down on how to get people to find you. 

On 1/16/2020 at 6:40 AM, VRDF said:

I'm hoping to gather a panel of 2 to 4 individuals willing to discuss what happens at the rally, and the situation ahead of Us coming out of the event.

I was intending for this to take place on Tuesday around 830pm est. 

Pm me if interested.  I would like to keep this a reasonable discussion so please be prepared to accept differing viewpoints. 

tenor (11).gif

I won't be a arm chair General, from the photos in Discord it seems to me, you have every traitor right there on the 20th.   State police, police, chief of police, all following immoral orders, aiding and abetting.  I'd recommend every militia, deputized citizen, sheriff, all converge on Richmond on the 20th, with weapons, order a stand down for the purpose of arrest and detainment.  Get the razor wire, set up camp, collect evidence, give it a few days, put Northam's face and information out as wanted, find all the democrats in the state house, arrest and detain them as well, get the mayor as well, hold trials, then enforce the penalty for treason if convicted.  It's pretty straight forward.  My guess is, in  the face of a overwhelming body, as there will be far less police and state police then people, they will stand down rather then be killed.  Aiding and Abetting also puts them in line with the commission of Treason going on.

Send a clear message.  I'd get the word out today.  Has to be all people from all 90 counties, sheriffs, everything you have.

Now, if they don't stand down, well, I'll be coming down, all prepared.

Edited by I3DI