Terry Cleveland

Fresh out of ideas to get VA legislators to listen

4 hours ago, Terry Cleveland said:

Looking for ideas to get Va legislators to listen or have a concession that they actually listen

I truly think the ears of the incoming Democrats in Virginia were closed before anything were ever spoken, and will remain closed unless something forces them to address both sides of what they are doing. But that's just my opinion and I am the first one to hope I'm wrong.

That said, I hope you find a unit close enough to you that you can interact with them to determine the best course of action from here.

Welcome to this forum.Please take full advantage of all the tools and information given here which is both considerable and priceless.

Thank you Sir for your interest and willingness to step up in an hour of need.

Welcome to the forum.  I agree, the legislators in VA don't give a damn about what you want or believe.  They won't listen.  The money they get under the table means more than your vote.  If you can show up in Richmond on Monday the 20th for the Rally.  Tens of thousands of people at their doorstep is something they can't ignore.

Never believe that the other side is monolithic.

There will be legislators who will vote for the worst bills, no matter what.

But there will be others who are not convinced that we need the same gun control that Cuba has.  And others who, if they see a huge backlash against gun control, will not risk voting for it. 

I hope that Richmond tomorrow is filled to overflowing with our people.