I3DI

Solution in Virginia - Law Enforcement Answer

Listen to Alex Jones today, and the first part of the phone calls a office from Virginia gave very precise answers and you now know what is going on behind the scenes.  Before the 20th, you must listen today, it is revealing.

The officer on Alex Jones today was correct, he said what I said, "People need to arrest these people. I'm going to follow the law tell people start waking up and arresting these people!" Games on like Donkey Kong. He also stated, he and other officers know that Obama is running this operation. They are being threatened ahead of this, families, children, the works. So you have your answers. They are trying to start a war, and he is right, the answer is what I have stated, ARREST THESE PEOPLE, the 20th, join together, run them over, find them and arrest them. Don't give them war, give them REAL law.

Do not engage in a war, just end this, it's a matter of law, enforcement.  You have the right.

59 minutes ago, I3DI said:

Listen to Alex Jones today, and the first part of the phone calls a office from Virginia gave very precise answers and you now know what is going on behind the scenes.  Before the 20th, you must listen today, it is revealing.

The officer on Alex Jones today was correct, he said what I said, "People need to arrest these people. I'm going to follow the law tell people start waking up and arresting these people!" Games on like Donkey Kong. He also stated, he and other officers know that Obama is running this operation. They are being threatened ahead of this, families, children, the works. So you have your answers. They are trying to start a war, and he is right, the answer is what I have stated, ARREST THESE PEOPLE, the 20th, join together, run them over, find them and arrest them. Don't give them war, give them REAL law.

Do not engage in a war, just end this, it's a matter of law, enforcement.  You have the right.

Let's say that did happen. Where would you find any judiciary that would recognize our right to arrest top government officials? To arrest you have to have charges. Then it must be proven in a court of law. Where would be the judiciary that would support such a thing? In America, everyone is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty by a judgement of our piers. Where would be the judicial hierarchy?

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Matt In West Virginia said:

Let's say that did happen. Where would you find any judiciary that would recognize our right to arrest top government officials? To arrest you have to have charges. Then it must be proven in a court of law. Where would be the judiciary that would support such a thing? In America, everyone is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty by a judgement of our piers. Where would be the judicial hierarchy?

I am glad you mentioned that.  Currently I am in court.  You have a war in the judiciary right now.  There is a generalization that the entire thing is corrupt, as, when people are angry they do tend to generalize.  This is far from the case.  The issue is, your top level is the main part hijacked, your lower levels follow suite.  The part of U.S. Law though, generally, Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2, Aiding and Abetting is also where chain of command allows for not following a immoral order.  The principal is that in cases where a direct crime is committed if you are ordered or you assist in the crime then you are aiding and abetting.  This same principal applies in law.  

The trick is to provide evidence, which, with the current voter roles being cleaned of 290,000 inactive voters on the roles by a low court, circuit court, because a judge grabbed his balls and made it so, realizing what's going on here in Wisconsin alone, and now it's being defied and appealed by the Democrats he ordered, the question is "If there is nothing suspicious going on, what is the problem with deleting 290,000 inactive voters from the roles?"  That is probable cause to throw at this current judge I can confirm as a good man.  Further, when you have un-elected officials, you now have a Constitutional crisis, you can't legitimately prosecute any criminal conduct legally until you establish the laws are being written by men that are elected.  One major legal ramification of 2.5 million votes stolen as testified by Dr. Robert Epstein, and that's the low number, you have 290,000 voters inactive, their names being handed out and given to people to vote in their names, and more evidence on the way.  The issue is, in our system of law, evidence and legal authority are key.  Just as surely as if you defy a order in the chain of command, you better have solid grounds that truly is a immoral order, the same is required for a lower court to act.  Simply voting out the old and in with the new would never work until the non-legit laws that are on the books are removed as they are essentially, "Lawless Laws".

What is needed is to push the fear of repercussion of the people, since the judge does respond to the public, mainly women whining in his hear, force something he can't sweep under the rug, as he has been on the bench 22 years.  You force the cleanup from bottom to top since the top is hijacked, forcing law change and massive reform.  All one needs to is provide evidence, create a fear far more compelling then a bunch of whimpering, large and in charge thugs, and create a realization, your damned if you don't and you might be damned if you do, create the legal justification, throw in something that can not be swept under the rug, assure him his answers to some pretty binary questions that either paint him into a corner of Aiding and Abetting, Committing the same acts as the criminals entering the legislation's, and forcing a answer that most assuredly will be going out to the masses.  To help this along, anyone willing to show up on the 30th to this status conference, I would advise you to be there, because this is where you must have courage to tell a man, "Your days of Judicial Supremacy are Over, I am demanding a answer to these questions in light of all this and be assured, your answers will make a much louder thud then the Wisconsin Legislation on a Desk."

A example of a question he evaded already is, "How do you measure fear?"  Over two years I have asked hundreds of people this question.  The answer is unanimous, I dont' need to assist.  Same all across the board.  Even you can answer that and I bet it's the same answer.  Another good question, "How do you measure the time between two parents between their children in family matters?  What was the measurement on determining child support figures?  Is measurement not a bed rock principal of law?  Since it clearly is, why are you in family?  After trillions of dollars, millions of men and women, thousands of legal arguments and your not out, things are not improving at what point do you say, 'It's time to change our point of view.  It's time to change the presentation.  It's time to Alter Course. When you clearly have crimes and you know it, which you have demonstrated twice in this process, wiping your ass with the Constitution, the blood of thousands of men and women who have died to uphold it in the last 19 years alone, you are aiding and abetting the crimes, and does that make you feel powerful?  God like?  Give you a thrill? Make you feel good?  I am not the criminal or the lunatic, I am looking at the insane.  Pick a side, your either aiding and abetting in which I say the public your answers will be reaching and you can't shut this down at this point no matter what you do, to which my response to the public is, there is no legal recourse and your right to choice has been taken, which is national rape, to which my answer will be, NOW YOU MAY USE THE GUNS and clean this trash up, or, you are a leader and servant of the people, you answer to them and your going to act like it, get your good judge buddies together and stop following these immoral laws and cleaning up the top and stand on principal in which you will become a legend to 100,000,000 Americans for all time, and my answer will be hold off, give the man a opportunity."

Just a small demo address under TRANSPARENCY, in which you can not be shut down because it is a parlay in modern day jurisprudence.  Anything under transparency can not be shut down, stopped, as that would be the equal to shooting a man under the white flag of truce.  There are things in place to ensure, even if nobody shows, this is coming to you after the 30th, nothing public and yes, I could get thrown in the Abyss, but that is what it takes.  Got to get some balls, I just happen to have a set and a spare in reserve.