I have posted  this before ,but with no replies, we need to establish an instate com system all units need to communicate with each other.   I am the radio officer for the Mercer County 1st.   We need to communicate  everywhere in the state.  We all have coms within our units, but what would happen if you needed reinforcements ?    I hope that all units come together to form coms between the units.  We can't do it alone.

Coms are the most important part of a unit.     We need radio operators .   Ham radio is the best way we have to communicate with each other.  To contact me @ [email protected] .

10 hours ago, Radiouser said:

sorry but gave the wrong email   its [email protected]

I've sent you an email that probably never made it to you then. I'll correct it in my file.

And it looks like we are going to have to go on a damned hunting expedition to find any other active militias in WEST VIRGINIA. The low participation is nothing less than startling.

10 hours ago, Radiouser said:

it is very disappointing that there is no patriots groups in West Virginia.  I think we need to try and get prople in Va. to join, lol

It's going to take some doing. That's for sure. I'm thinking about running an ad in the trading journal.

Tell me, Radio... Is there a ham radio club anywhere around here in Mercer County?

13 minutes ago, Radiouser said:

yes , the east river mountain radio club, serving mercer county

I wonder if they would be interested in assisting the Mercer County 1st in coms only? As a network of emergency communications? They could help incorporate our members into the communications network if they would be interested in doing such a thing... Everyone in the Mercer County 1st could join if need be and they would have us.

Everyone in the Mercer County 1st will have to have training, I know. We'll get to that shortly also...