fixer

facebook has blocked us from our own page

53 minutes ago, fixer said:

be aware... we have lost the ability to post to our page, they are asking for validation but we have already validated so they basically stuck us in purgatory

That's the norm now on all the big tech social media sites. My twitter reach was shut down a long time ago permanently. That's where you keep your account but your tweets aren't seen.

Facebook has had me go through this bs verification 3 times concerning my American Rear Guard news page, photo id of licence, verification codes sent through snail mail, verification codes sent to your cell, blah, blah, blah. Now they just shadowban me everytime I violate political correctness that lasts for weeks at a time, never an explanation. Never  even a notice anymore. The post reach just goes to ZERO.

And I'm small time. If they do that to me, they have clamped down on free speech on EVERYONE that speaks from a Constitutional, conservative, preservative perspective.

Until Congress (the House AND the Senate) and the President change the laws making these social media websites PUBLISHERS so they can be held accountable when they edit or restrict speech, there's nothing we can do about it.

My longest Facebook ban was 10-months. Multiple time-outs with 30-days a typical "bad boy" penalty. A week or so ago the Facebook Marxists refused my entry to my Facebook page demanding that I give them my cell phone number. I grabbed a cell phone a couple years ago to carry with me when I leave the house. It sits in the glove box. I do not use it. Nor do I receive phone calls with it. I have my land-line for that. No texting. To telephoning... haven't broke down  nor do I roam the Web on it. It is for emergency use only.

Facebook can crawl off and die. Screw those filth. I expect a viable alternative to Facebook to arise. Sadly, my Legion post uses Facebook to remit information and post news and other things. I can not access the post's Facebook page. Required to log in to continue. Other sites that want folks to register for full functionality will still allow access to view the site. Facebook is seeking domination of We, the People.  Screw them.

My Militia may want to consider a Facebook alternative... if there is a viable one.

facistbook heil Zuckerberg.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Yeah... My Militia is the viable alternative. MeWe broke one off in us and deleted all 50 of our state groups just for shits and giggles, no warnings nothing. Now facebook is playing games. 

My Militia needs external reach to grow, but is the place for us to be

30 minutes ago, fixer said:

Yeah... My Militia is the viable alternative. MeWe broke one off in us and deleted all 50 of our state groups just for shits and giggles, no warnings nothing. Now facebook is playing games. 

My Militia needs external reach to grow, but is the place for us to be

When appropriate (I avoid spamming for obvious reasons) when commenting at another site's comment section or message board I make mention of My Militia and depending on how that site is set up I leave an active clickable link or the URL that requires copying and pasting into the address bar.

A link here and a link there and if several to many folks are doing it links are being left across the Web. Even after you leave a site the link remains behind. I have left comments at sites using commenting software such as Disqus that notify my when somebody reacts to my comment where a reaction occurs years after I left the comment. Those links and the comments they are embedded with have staying power!!!!

Sadly, many Web sites use the Facebook commenting system. I can not leave comments there. I can not log into Facebook due to my refusing to bestow upon those tyrants my cell phone number. Screw those scum!!!!  When time allows and I feel like doing it I notify those sites using their on-site non-Facebook communications, typically e-mail, to inform them of the negatives of using the Facebook commenting system. I am brief and concise and leave emotions out of the communication. I also tell them that I am sorry but since I can not comment at their site that I regret that I will not be returning... there are too many sites not using the Facebook system so I will use those sites. Surely, across the Web, I can not be the only one leaving anti-Facebook comments and encouraging sites to use a non-Facebook commenting system.

All present should keep an eye open for a possible back-up site for My Militia. In case of server failure or Denial of Service Attack or whatever a back-up site is a good idea. It can also add to My Militia's usability of the alternate site offers features not present here.

One possibility that I have never configured for group use is Pinterest. Here is one of my Pinterest sites:

USA Militias

Others can leave comments at each picture.  I am unsure if several people can add pics to a Pinterest site... never dug into the ins and outs of the site. It would be a good place to collect graphics that all could use across the Web. It would also be an emergency back-up place for minimal communicating.  Spread the word among the membership that a few certain pics... chosen pics that are obviously intended for SPECIAL COMMUNICATIONS are to be saved for emergency communications to direct folks to another site where more expansive text communications can occur.... and there are many other sites available such as WordPress.

USA and Western Civilization Under Attack

Above is an informative type blog. A multitude of patriots use these trying to counter the immense power that corporations have regarding their ability to influence hearts and minds. There are many available formats of these blogs... some are made for groups to use while others are for a one-man show.

MANY MANY sites upon the Web. Having several back-ups would not harm anything.

Folks... shout out your thoughts, ideas, etc. Give us links to look at and consider their practicality. What I have mentioned above do have some to many limitations. Surely there are better sites that are user friendly and ready for My Militia to grab and use as a back up. Oh, all the graphics at the Pinterest site above are up for grabs. If you see something you can use... grab it!!!!  There are other militia-related Pinterest sites with lots of graphics. For those who lost Facebook access Pinterest is an alternate source for graphics.

On 1/16/2020 at 8:00 PM, fixer said:

Yeah... My Militia is the viable alternative. MeWe broke one off in us and deleted all 50 of our state groups just for shits and giggles, no warnings nothing.

I agree. This independent website is the way to go to avoud censorship... but the reach of Facebook is incredible, as bad as I want to spit when I say that.

MeWe would be a great site with a few more functions. The reason they delete groups is for inactivity. If it goes for a certain amount of time without any posts made, they will send a notice that it's about to be deleted. Then after a while, they stop sending notices. They just disappear. I think you still have access to the groups as an admin, but you have to make a post in them for them to become visible to others and appear in their search engines.

The biggest drawback I see to Mewe is that they have no way to market their reach like facebook does. You know, if you want to run an ad reaching people with specified interests in hopes of gaining members, Mewe doesn't do that yet. Man? For 50 bucks, I can run an add on FB and I choose the details? Just in Mercer County WV? They can do that. To conservatives only? I can do that. To people specifically interested in the 2nd Amendment? You can do that and more. For 50 bucks I can run an ad specific to my own area, to people with particular interests, reach maybe 10-15,000 people. Out of that a great many will respond. So what Mewe needs most is marketability.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:08 PM, fixer said:

they will not respond to support requests, this is most likely connected to the events in Virginia as they are attempting to interrupt militia communications.

good thing we have My Militia

Facebook NEVER responds to ANY communication you send them.

My My militia regimental page as well as 7 other company pages have no problems on Facebook we've been in existence for over 5 years there is always a reason.  Don't immediately jump to conspiracy