Ideological Gambler

1/16/2020 basic updates RDF

172nd T.C, Ashland City Tennessee,

We believe that upwards of seven thousand Antifa activists are expected in the Richmond Virginia area on 1/20/2020 with another 4 thousand in the state itself. Reports came from units nationwide and in Ontario Canada of pamphlets being released to Antifa groups urging members to present themselves to stop a ‘Nazi massacre in the streets and assassination of lawmakers during the white nationalist revolution’.

silence on the Oregon Southern front and Bills in several states introduce similar wording to VA bills, causing militias in current 2A sanctuaries coast to coast to form. The state of Jefferson militia sent a patrol up to Medford Oregon and were shelled by the 17th infantry shortly before crossing the California border, No casualties and no roadway damage. 2A sanctuaries are standing strong while condemning Governor Brown. WV passed a bill allowing for a vote on county by county basis to admit VA counties into the state of WV.

Relative calm on the streets nationwide, 855th TC will update 12:45 AM Kansas time.

855th TC, Pendleton Oregon

All calm on the streets nation wide tonight, Less Antifa activity than normal. No UN or VA National Guard activity, however the hotels in the area of richmond are booked to capacity and there may be physical confrontations between Patriots and facist ( Antifa) factions.

There are worries about outside involvement or police brutality. A request for additional K9 units was made by Richmond PD. Riot gear and riot control gear will be on hand. 1/20/20 is being spread as a militia uprising with supposed threats of insurrection and assassination from supposed Patriot groups, one of which is ‘Bloodagent’, A disgraced FBI agent known for infiltrating Militia groups named Chris Hill, although he disputes the claims when challenged. A special update has been requested by the 5th Division for distribution to a patriot networking forum via 3 / 4 Alpha. Orders for equipment checks and unit numbers will be sent at 0600 EST and will be followed by an update from TF Lee in Virginia. 

????????  Here's the latest from the VCDL:

The sanctuary movement, with its absolutely massive turnouts of gun owners, is sending a deafening message to lawmakers ahead of Lobby Day.  On top of that, we now believe the size of the crowd on Lobby Day could be absolutely incredible, possibly historic, if gun owners from around the state follow through and attend as we believe they will.  You will absolutely want to be a part of this!

Militias

Various militia groups from Virginia and nearby states have graciously volunteered to provide security.  With a large Capitol, Richmond, and State police presence, not to mention enough citizens armed with handguns to take over a modern mid-sized country,  we have the security base covered nicely. That said, we welcome our militia brothers and sisters to be part of making the day a success! Some militia groups are looking to take canned food donations during Lobby Day and deliver them to a Richmond Food Bank.

Long Guns

If you are asking how you can help with VCDL's mission, carrying long guns at Lobby Day is not helpful - it is a distraction.  VCDL's important messages inevitably get lost as the press rushes to get pictures of anyone carrying an AR or AK. The stories then become about the rifle, not VCDL's agenda.  You can set your watch by it. Long guns are not easy to carry in a crowd, either. VCDL needs its voice heard loud and clear in order to able to stop the onslaught of gun-control bills.

Laws you need to know for carry in Richmond

You can't have a magazine in a centerfire rifle or pistol that holds more than 20 rounds unless you have a Concealed Handgun Permit (CHP). You must also have a CHP if the centerfire rifle or pistol has a threaded barrel or a folding stock.  Click here to see the code section, which also covers similar restrictions on shotguns: 18.2-287.4

Open carry without a CHP is legal in Virginia, but watch the restrictions in the previous paragraph.

(UPDATED Jan 11) Carrying in the building is not authorized anymore due to a new rule: https://publications.virginiageneralassembly.gov/display_publication/236

Jan 15th update - carry within the Capitol Square has been prohibited. 

VCDL Lobby Day is a peaceful event about gun rights and NOTHING ELSE

We are NOT there to have arguments with the other side.  They lobby, we lobby, and never the two shall meet. Just ignore them.

And we are not there to push any other agenda.  Our total focus is on protecting our right to keep and bear arms.  Period. This is not about flags, statues, history, etc. Just guns.

If you somehow find yourself being harassed by the other side, don't engage them.  They could well be baiting you and recording what you do for propaganda purposes. If necessary, go find a police officer and let them take care of the person causing the disturbance.  Otherwise, just ignore them and go about your business.

2 hours ago, Ideological Gambler said:

a couple people asked for a update in the chat, it was easier to make a thread so I tagged them. My morning and night reports from 1/16/16. pretty short compared to normal but nothing too wild.

Yes, I understand and agree.

Just remember that there will be -- I hope! -- brand-new people getting on to this website ... who aren't familiar with how things are laid out, and any post may be the first post they see.   And we've GOT to do whatever we can to make this demonstration a success.

The thing is: we have an enormous opportunity in front of us three days from now!

If there are tens of thousands of people in Richmond on Monday, and if everything goes off peacefully, and if the mainstream media can be shamed into revealing that the Swastika-bearers and Confederate Flab wearers and scary--looking crazy men in masks with scary looking Mattel-toy assault rifles are a tiny isolated minorty ....    if  ... if ... if... then we will have won a tremendous victory.

I believe this will be on the evening news, not just all over the US, but all over the world.  But in any case, it will probably -- I say "probably" because the MSM may decide to just squash it -- be on every American TV screen.  IF there is a huge demonstration, as the VCDL, with good reason,  believes there may be,  and IF it goes off peacefully .... it will make a lot of Democratic legislators think twice before voting for any really restrictive gun control bill. 

It will encourage millions of gun owners around America to believe that they CAN do something to stop restrictive gun control bills in their states, and nationally. They will be galvanized into action.

It could also be an enormous defeat. If there is just a small demonstration, and/or if there are lots of Confederate flags and swastikas -- and you can believe the mainstream media will zoom in on them, however many there are -- , and/or if there is any serious violence ...  we could suffer a big setback.

If the people who control Anti-Fa are smart, they will order them to stay home.   If they do provoke violence it will probably be via agents they have planted among our side, so it looks like we started it.  And they'll probably direct their violence towards the police.  However, since there will be intense public scrutiny of the whole demonstration, and the people who are organizing it are pretty savvy,  my bet is that they won't risk it.

I'm betting on, and hoping for, a big, peaceful demonstration on Monday, that gets widespread publicity.  But we don't know the future, and maybe the wish is parent to the thought.

So ... here's my hostage to fortune: if the demonstration attracts more than 50 000 people, and if no one is killed, I'll write the site owner a check for $100.

Author of the topic Posted

While I will debate on the history of the confederate flag and condemn all the imbeciles who bring disgrace upon the stars and bars ( as most people dont realize the 'confederate flag' was the flag of a abolitionist , and the idiots who use it for hatered should be handled as traitors of the nation as it is recognised as a US national flag) I do agree as the public image of it is quite poor and perfect targeting for MSM.

As a whole I hope this goes off pretty peacefully. At most a fist fight or two outside of a hotel. I hope its a huge rally with loads of patriotism and participants advocate gun safety, show pictures of their guns, have a good time and hopefully change law makers minds. maybe bring some good money to local bussinesses. I at the least, and most of my outfit wish this goes peaceful and as safe and orderly as possible. 

I hope the cold pushes Antifa back, and anyone with swastikas are kept away. I really desperately hope for a peaceful rally and all this is super hyped up democrat nonsense. I will keep a close eye onit.

I agree completely, and certainly with respect to the Confederate flag and the Confederacy itself.  I'm a born and bred Texan, and had ancestors on both sides of the War of Northern Agression as some people still call it.   I've written several posts in debate forums, attacking the hypocrisy of liberals who now (in New York) officially honor the Rosenberg atomic spies, on the one hand, and condemn the people who fought, as they saw it, for their country.  Note that the Southern officers were quickly reintegrated into the American army and distinguished themselves in future American wars.  No one considered them 'traitors', the way we would consider spies for Nazi Germany or Stalin (except that Stalin's spies are now honored by liberals, as I said.  Links proving this provided on request ... No, what the hell, here's one: https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/09/new-york-city-honors-communist-monster-ethel-rosenberg/ .)  

[Actually, I wouldn't use the term 'monster' with respect to this woman, but that's another story.]

Anyway, since the Civil War (as I call it), the Confederate Flag has been the flag of Southern native whites. Several ethnic groups have a flag of their own -- Zionist Jews  have the Israeli flag, Nationalist Irish have the Irish flag ... big deal.    To Southern whites, in the past anyway, the Confederate Flag (the Battle flag to be precise) meant 'rebellion' and 'up yours' and 'defiance' ... good old American traits. It did not, in our minds mean 'slavery', atlhough that was in fact the main issue that set off the Civil War.  Symbols mean what people think they mean ... and this can change over time. The swastika was, and still is for Hindus, a symbol of good luck. But the Nazis have captured its meaning and we cannot undo that.

The fact that the Confederate flag mean 'rebellion' and was also a REGIONAL symbol -- roughly like the "California Republic's grizzly bear"-- isa proven very simply, without words.

Here is the badge I sometimes wore when I did Black voter registration and other civil rights work in the South back in Sixties. It was put out by a militant left-wing  civil rights group down there, the Southern Students Organizing Committee.  (I love to show this button when debating with Lefties, since they have never seen it, and it either shuts them up or provokes them into even more irrationality.)  Here it is:

image.thumb.png.5ceb941f8d5897815799bc71ebd2161f.png

Now if people then thought that the Confederate Flag meant 'slavery' you could not have had that badge being worn by Black and white civil rights workers. Can you imagine a swastika image, with a Nazi and a Jew shaking hands superimposed on it? No, because the swastika now means  "Nazi", not "German".  But the Confederate Flag used to mean "Southern" not "racism" or "slavery".  It was probably a stretch even back then to try to make it a purely "regional" flag, as opposed to the flag of the Southern white tribe, and now its meaning has been hijacked by a malign United Front of the hard Left and the White Supremacists: they have agreed it means racism.  But  that's an artificial, recent invention.  (If the Left have their way in 25 years pictures of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson will also mean 'racism and slavery'. They've already started on the American flag, with the 'Betsy Ross' Flag)

Here's a more vigorous defense of the Confederate Flag and the South than I would agree with, but he's got a lot of interesting facts worth checking out.

https://resistancetononsense.wordpress.com/2015/07/02/the-racist-confederate-states-of-america-hmmm/

But this is one of those battles where, if you win the argument, you don't actually win anything.  So I would avoid carrying the Confederate Flag at public demonstrations and save it for family reunions. It's what the  Hindus have had to do with their Swastika symbol.

However, I sure as hell wish I had saved my SSOC black-and-white-unite Confederate flag button, because I'd love to wear it at public events and watch Lefty heads explode.