Jump to content
I3DI

Richmond Rally - Gear Up

Recommended Posts

Looking at photos, you appear to have all your traitors in one place.  Chief of Police, State Police, Police and if you follow these immoral orders, your aiding and abetting.  Did't fly at Nuremberg, won't fly now.

 

My message is simple, all 90 counties, every militia need to converge armed and ready, they don't have the man power and resources for all those Virginians.  Make the goal arrest and detain.  Order a stand down and surrender, you have everyone there.  It's the right of the people.  Now, Northam won't be there, neither will all the Democrats in office, just put their face and information out in Virginia for arrest, be sure to find and arrest the mayor.  Get the razor wire, collect evidence, day after be sure to clear the court houses of all the judges that aided and abet these illegal gun laws, and any other crimes in violation of our Constitution.  Since there is Treason up top, charge them with aiding and abetting in the commission of Treason, have public trials and then enforce the penalties.

 

Now, will they stand down right away?  Probably not, but then you have them for murder of American citizens, just install the express lane to the death penalty and send a clear message.  Get your 4 combat tour veteran sheriff on this as leading the organized effort, and clean it up right there.  Army will not turn on the people they have been warned about immoral orders, marines will shoot anyone issuing orders against the people, your in the clear to wrap every traitor since they went along on it and they are in one place.  Just remember, arrest and detain.  It's a public enforcement of law and it's the right of the people at this point.

 

Those with guard as family members, I'd have your National Guard approach their COC and demand a request go up in line with the laws on the books that these are crimes against the people and Oath applies against enemies domestic.  Bring up the right of the people to abolish and reform government, and just be aware of the swat on the building's so you can go building to building clearing in teams.  Thousands of people, hopefully way to many all armed, it will be done in a day.  Mr. Northam has declared war and the COC may agree this is where Oath and Duty apply, though he has not formally done so, actions can make that case.

 

Just be prepared for a extended conflict if they decide not to surrender.  My oath stands, conflict breaks out, I'll be there.

 

God Bless.

 

Edited by I3DI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of different voices on this over the past few weeks.  Some saying to go no kit others saying go full kit... and both sides changing mind along the way.  Pistol, rifle, nothing at all or all of the above.  Lot of waffling. 

 

Consensus appears to be moving to full kit from what I can see.  Will see if attitudes change by Sunday night.  

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Second Amendment Organization - not to be confused with the Second Amendment Foundation

Facebook: 2AO

 

How does a Gun Owner get to the point where they think showing up to a rally in “Full Kit” is a good idea?

2AO recommends American Gun Owners show up to rallies like they dress everyday. This sends a clear message that, just like in our everyday, we are a diverse cross section of the US Population who own and often carry guns without confrontation or negative outcomes. If a rally is specifically being organized as an “open carry” event, that is always communicated clearly to attendees ahead of time. We are unaware of any rally organizers in recent times who have called for illegal carrying of guns as a non-violent act of civil disobedience with the expectation of attendees getting arrested.

 

This article includes the rationale that some are using to encourage people to show up overtly armed and “ready for battle” in Virginia on the 20th. Of all the advice given by those who would stoke the flames of conflict, the advice about wearing a mask is the one that troubles us the most. If you truly believe you are doing the right thing and intend to stand in violation of law to send a message to would-be oppressors, why hide your identity? While we may disagree on the tactics some individuals use to defend our 2A Rights alongside us, we hope that they would do so proudly and openly, fully prepared to deal with the consequences of their actions as responsible adults. Such behavior would be harder to twist and use against our cause.

We expect that the vast majority of Gun Owners in Virginia will show up and represent our community well on Monday and we support them in their efforts to derail the current anti-freedom momentum that has gripped their Commonwealth Government.

 

It's been spread around to some other pages on Facebook.  As usual... Fudds are getting a chubby over this post.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

A lot of different voices on this over the past few weeks.  Some saying to go no kit others saying go full kit... and both sides changing mind along the way.  Pistol, rifle, nothing at all or all of the above.  Lot of waffling. 

 

Consensus appears to be moving to full kit from what I can see.  Will see if attitudes change by Sunday night.  

 

 

 

 

  I'll be wearing regular clothes w/ a covered low profile civi plate carrier,  tac belt with a very stocked IFAK, drop holster, Sig, extra mags and a chest mounted GOPRO. That's it.  Showing up in BDUs is not a good idea. A full rig will make you a target unless you have a full team to match.

 

  My advice; Wear low profile protection. Go lite with a heavy stocked IFAK in case people are injured. Bring whatever recording device you can. Anything! Even an old cell phone. The truth must be protected and it's critical to have evidence to prove your innocence should you should be falsely accused of anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My opinion is as follows:

 

If you plan to be on the capitol grounds or in the capitol building... you should probably be in plain clothes.  That space should be reserved for the people of VA who want to voice their opinion according to the customs of that state/city. 

 

 Anything outside of that perimeter, by all means go full kit if you want.  Militia's should plan to be outside of that perimeter as far as I'm concerned.  

 

Besides, a Judge just upheld the gun ban on capitol grounds in VA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RevRifleman said:

My opinion is as follows:

 

If you plan to be on the capitol grounds or in the capitol building... you should probably be in plain clothes.  That space should be reserved for the people of VA who want to voice their opinion according to the customs of that state/city. 

 

 Anything outside of that perimeter, by all means go full kit if you want.  Militia's should plan to be outside of that perimeter as far as I'm concerned.  

 

Besides, a Judge just upheld the gun ban on capitol grounds in VA.

 

   I plan to be outside. A willingness to be disarmed is vastly symbolic and will be exploited by the Media. I will NOT be disarmed and thus will be outside the gates most likely with a compounding group of others. The steps taken to limit our rights was about as counterproductive as one could be, possibly by design.

 

 I will, on the other hand, make my displeasure known. As I mentioned before, I have contacted Mr. Van Cleave and Sheriff Jenkins to offer a viable solution.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, I3DI said:

Looking at photos, you appear to have all your traitors in one place.  Chief of Police, State Police, Police and if you follow these immoral orders, your aiding and abetting.  Did't fly at Nuremberg, won't fly now.

 

My message is simple, all 90 counties, every militia need to converge armed and ready, they don't have the man power and resources for all those Virginians.  Make the goal arrest and detain.  Order a stand down and surrender, you have everyone there.  It's the right of the people.  Now, Northam won't be there, neither will all the Democrats in office, just put their face and information out in Virginia for arrest, be sure to find and arrest the mayor.  Get the razor wire, collect evidence, day after be sure to clear the court houses of all the judges that aided and abet these illegal gun laws, and any other crimes in violation of our Constitution.  Since there is Treason up top, charge them with aiding and abetting in the commission of Treason, have public trials and then enforce the penalties.

 

Now, will they stand down right away?  Probably not, but then you have them for murder of American citizens, just install the express lane to the death penalty and send a clear message.  Get your 4 combat tour veteran sheriff on this as leading the organized effort, and clean it up right there.  Army will not turn on the people they have been warned about immoral orders, marines will shoot anyone issuing orders against the people, your in the clear to wrap every traitor since they went along on it and they are in one place.  Just remember, arrest and detain.  It's a public enforcement of law and it's the right of the people at this point.

 

Those with guard as family members, I'd have your National Guard approach their COC and demand a request go up in line with the laws on the books that these are crimes against the people and Oath applies against enemies domestic.  Bring up the right of the people to abolish and reform government, and just be aware of the swat on the building's so you can go building to building clearing in teams.  Thousands of people, hopefully way to many all armed, it will be done in a day.  Mr. Northam has declared war and the COC may agree this is where Oath and Duty apply, though he has not formally done so, actions can make that case.

 

Just be prepared for a extended conflict if they decide not to surrender.  My oath stands, conflict breaks out, I'll be there.

 

God Bless.

 

I want to make this clear.  I don't recommend any action here.  I am not for war.  I am for mainly using the opportunity to collect information on who is Aiding and Abetting.  Now the VA Supreme Court just Aided and Abett this immoral legislation and his gun ban.  You now know who is on the bench.  Get their names, find out about them.  Keep them, at some point in the near future, they need to be arrested by the people.

 

Every officer, get as many badge numbers, names, need to be arrested at some point.  This is not the place to be doing anything, it's a big kill box.  However, if something happens, then the above is your best advice.  You can't surrender to this.  The recent videos from Project Veritas show the plans by this element for you.  Goolags, killing you off, and they are going to take your guns, there are no legal arguments, the law is off the table because they have the judiciary, they have stolen the elections, so your right to choice is taken, I coin this "National Rape".  However, anyone there, just find out who is there, aiding and abetting, you have the ability to look them up and gather information for round up later.

 

To many civilians, innocent people, it's best if you wait, do nothing, do the demonstration.  The major question I have, is, "After votes are taken, legal recourse is off the table, tons of demonstrations, when does one say, these people can not be reasoned with?"  Yeah, Patriot Act, National Defense Act, they are invalid if they over rule your right to reform.  These peoples power is derived from the consent of the people.  They have tampered with the consent by tampering with voting.  Mass voter fraud renders all legislation's invalid until you have elected officials in.  This crazy left element, well, if they dont' want to play fair, you will need to fight and make them fight to keep their control.  However, this is not the place for it, but if things occur and this becomes a fight, the above is the recommendation.

 

Anger is high.  Temperament's are heated, and justly so.  However, you can not stoop to their level, play their games, the fundamentals do apply and we must go back to them and since they will not allow reform, yes, at some point it must be forced.  That's a given when you ask those questions.  Anything at this even will be deemed more reason to take guns and they will push harder for gun confiscation.  Throw any idea out the door your not on a list if your a Christian, Conservative, or Veteran.  Get any notion you can reason with these people, or that you have any recourse out of mind.  This is a killer in the home, with intent to kill, and there are no legal arguments, no choices in governance at this point that will resolve this.  This particular event if only useful for one thing, information gathering.  Who is aiding and abetting these crimes, in bed with this element, names, identifications, make a point of collecting that information.

 

My personal choice, don't do anything here, wait until it's over then come together and arrest every single person out of nowhere.  Clean the judiciary especially, and force the correction when your not dealing with a set up.  As a matter of fact, I'd submit, not being there in Richmond and just calling it off, that is your best avenue.  It's not surrender, it's disarming the situation, letting things pass without giving them their bloody wet dream, but unite and determine when the event is over and nobody is expecting it, pay every person a visit in mass, put them in cuffs and hold them, try them, and do it under the rights of the people and declare any act over riding the Constitution and God given rights, moral law, invalid.

 

Again, the above is solely a recommendation and where things stand if something happens and I know there are elements that want to accelerate this and end it.  Use this opportunity to know who is among us that needs to be cleaned, as many as possible, and the cleaning needs to be legal, absolutely legal and avoid any direct confrontation so there can be no claim or smearing of domestic terrorism, gun crazed lunatics, guns are dangerous and accelerate their plans of gun confiscation.  Just settle it though, Governor Northam, this element, no demonstration, no voice, is going to stop them from turning anyone into Felons over night.  They will not relent, they just don't care, simple as that, they are going to get their disarmament, impeachment, goolags, communist revolution over your dead body and mine.

 

So please, no violence, just be ready to arrest once this passes and do it unexpectedly United.  Then hold fast.

 

Edited by I3DI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

From Second Amendment Organization - not to be confused with the Second Amendment Foundation

Facebook: 2AO

 

How does a Gun Owner get to the point where they think showing up to a rally in “Full Kit” is a good idea?

2AO recommends American Gun Owners show up to rallies like they dress everyday. This sends a clear message that, just like in our everyday, we are a diverse cross section of the US Population who own and often carry guns without confrontation or negative outcomes. If a rally is specifically being organized as an “open carry” event, that is always communicated clearly to attendees ahead of time. We are unaware of any rally organizers in recent times who have called for illegal carrying of guns as a non-violent act of civil disobedience with the expectation of attendees getting arrested.

 

This article includes the rationale that some are using to encourage people to show up overtly armed and “ready for battle” in Virginia on the 20th. Of all the advice given by those who would stoke the flames of conflict, the advice about wearing a mask is the one that troubles us the most. If you truly believe you are doing the right thing and intend to stand in violation of law to send a message to would-be oppressors, why hide your identity? While we may disagree on the tactics some individuals use to defend our 2A Rights alongside us, we hope that they would do so proudly and openly, fully prepared to deal with the consequences of their actions as responsible adults. Such behavior would be harder to twist and use against our cause.

We expect that the vast majority of Gun Owners in Virginia will show up and represent our community well on Monday and we support them in their efforts to derail the current anti-freedom momentum that has gripped their Commonwealth Government.

 

It's been spread around to some other pages on Facebook.  As usual... Fudds are getting a chubby over this post.  

I agree.  This is not the place for anything, it's a trap.  However, if anything occurs, the above mentioned is the best course.  That's all I am saying.  Really, read the comment above on my opinion, this is actually a good thing in that it reveals to everyone who is involved in this aiding and abetting and when things die down, Virginians can then come together with their elected Sheriffs, arrest every person that was part of using tax payer dollars to aid and abet these crimes, yes another crime in and of it's self.  You have every criminal all in one place that day. 

 

It also brought out the Supreme Court of Virginia in aiding and abetting these Crimes so now you know the judges need to be arrested.  It is the right of the people, but this event is not the place as it's a trap.  It is, however a good opportunity to get badge numbers, names, it's revealed who is on the bench, and now, when everything is done and nobody is expecting it, all the arrests can happen, the people can take back what is rightfully theirs, dodge the bullet of domestic terrorism, and exercise the right of reform, by simply holding public trials once this has passed.  They can't maintain defense forever, and they can't keep the FBI, Police, protecting them forever.  
 

I think anyone that shows and goes along with this enforcement has followed immoral orders in essence and under the God given rights, once you know who is who and where they are, it's a simple clean up job once things die down.  They won't get their bloody conflict, you get actual justice, and they can't call for more gun confiscation.  That would be the optimal solution.  Make no mistake though, no amount of demonstrating, voting, legal arguments is going to alter their course, they will continue, so there is no compromise and that thought must be banished.  This is intent to kill, intent to disarm, you have Bernie Sanders campaign stating their intentions and bragging about their communist revolution on Video just coming out.  This is a clear and present danger and you can't sit idle, just need to have good timing and approach.  Arrests by the people must happen though, law is totally compromised and bought off.

 

Please do not assert I am promoting any kind of action here, however, I expect there will be action, that is the set up here, that is the provocation and provoked and angry people will respond, then you have them hiring Crisis actors, I don't see this as going well, so the above mention is simply the best approach if guns are coming out and a conflict does ensue.  They want to call in the Patriot Act, National Defense Authorization Act, label everyone domestic terrorist, however they don't apply if they run over the God given rights of the people, the fundamentals.

Edited by I3DI

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...