fixer

New Forum - Gear - Fatigues and Armor

7 minutes ago, New York Patriot said:

Hey, guys!! Just a question: Do you guys know a good place to get tactical clothing? And, how much would you say is REASONABLE to spend for a tactical shirt or pants? I don't want to overspend. I don't have a huge budget. Thanks! ;( 

best bet would be to check sportsmans guide. May not have what your looking for, but if they do, it may be at a good price.

10 minutes ago, New York Patriot said:

Hey, guys!! Just a question: Do you guys know a good place to get tactical clothing? And, how much would you say is REASONABLE to spend for a tactical shirt or pants? I don't want to overspend. I don't have a huge budget. Thanks! ;( 

You might have an Army Surplus store in your area you could check out.  Otherwise, you're stuck with online like sportmans guide and maybe ebay for used gear.  

Can't really say what is a reasonable price as different patterns carry different premiums.  You'll pay more for Scorpion or Multicam than you will for basic coyote or digital patterns.  

Looking for good quality fair priced otf knives tanto style but haven't had much luck finding anything that is good quality at a fair price! Anyone know a good place online to shop?

2 hours ago, Jmckay2013 said:

Looking for good quality fair priced otf knives tanto style but haven't had much luck finding anything that is good quality at a fair price! Anyone know a good place online to shop?

I get our giveaway knives from Blade HQ:

https://www.bladehq.com/

I've been highly satisfied with them.

8 hours ago, New York Patriot said:

So, you guys got all of your tactical clothing for either army surplus stores or Sportsmans Guide?? 

check the thrift stores, goodwill, salvation army, etc.  and  some pawn shops have some.