Hey everyone, fng here! Name is Jonathan and as the username implies, I am a pagan.  From Tennessee, and drive semi trucks (hazmat tanker), am 25 and yea I know I am young. Don't really know what else to put in the introduction because this is all new to me. So ask questions and let's talk!

Welcome aboard.

A pagan?  You have returned to the religion of your ancestors, so who can argue with that?

A hazmat trucker -- I'll bet you are a very careful driver.

I would guess that Tennessee has an active militia movement ... have you had any contact with them?

Oh yes, one more point: you have a vital characteristic that most of us do not have and cannot get for love or money.

You are under 30. 

There is a huge reservoir of red-pilled young people, sick and tired of being scolded by hypocritical Lefties for being this-ist and that-phobic. But they're not, by and large, in the militia movement. They probably don't even know what it is.  I go on YouTube a lot and look at the videos making fun of the Social Justice Warriors, and they have hundreds of thousands of views, and sometimes thousands of (favorable) comments.  But unorganized, all these admirable people count for  nothing.

So .. how did you hear about it? Do you have any advice to us, about how to reach other people of your generation?

Author of the topic Posted

@ Doug1943 Sorry been busy with work and the road sucks. I originally found out about the 3% movement when I was 18. Been a survival guy since I was a kid. Used to read survival books for the heck of it growing up. I can say most people my age either are in love with the left agenda because feelings and thoughts hurt and the last administration gave aid to that kind of thinking and they are weak and care what people think, or they are like you and I,  they just don't know about it because most militia stuff gets tagged as a Waco group, or some other secret socitiety crap that ruins the name of militia. If we were going to make a run at the younger generation and youth, I think the best way to run it and I have saw we have social media accounts all over, would be via social media. Most kids and I say kids for anyone under 30 really, don't care about the government like my wife, or want the free stuff because they have never had to work a day in their lives and just want to be able to do what they want and get free stuff. The school system has failed everyone and only made it easier for the idiots to take over control. Sorry it's long, if you want me to expand or have a talk just let me know!

VP94: sorry for the delay in getting back. I got brought down by a case of pneumonia in the middle of last week and been WIA since then ... still functioning but not at 100% efficiency.

Yes ... I agree that Social Media are key for your generation.... unfortunately, I am relatively ignorant here, although it's on my timetable to learn more.  (Is there some way to get more public awareness of our site, on FB?)

I think we need to start thinking about making some videos ... maybe something about Waco and Ruby Ridge, etc.  The III%ers have a good one, but I would like to see a pan-militia one ... featuring mainly younger people.  Any ideas here?

BTW, I noticed you called yourself an 'FNG'... do you have Viet Vets in your family?