I3DI

Intel - False Flag Event

Just making people aware, there is a false flag event planned for this.  I have stated to two others that will be there, communicating outside normal channels, it's been communicated to me, there is going to be at least one to several individuals, not your general patsy, either paid swat or federal that will be there to set off the event.  How this plays out, well, I've done some examination and I want to make clear, you are looking for one to several individuals that will have access to weapons within the Capitol or Around the Capitol Grounds.  

You want to catch this person or these people, alive, get them under your control, you do not want them in the hands of Police, FBI, CIA, NSA, Capitol Police, you want them in your hands, the peoples hands so you can prove the event and who is behind it.  This will destroy the main stream narrative, and ultimately lead to wrapping this up justifiably in following days with recourse of the people under the God given rights you have.

Advice, take digital cameras, live stream, anything that records.  Have look outs on all those high rises, recording.  If someone has a shot mic, bring it, this is good for sound recording and verification.  If this is correct, and I am not saying it is, or even guaranteed, the most likely is the swat on the High Rises.  They are untraceable and firing into Antifa is what I am hearing, and from my understanding, Antifa will be there and has access to weaponry.  This will set them off.  You must be sure to acquire recording of anything coming off the high rises, or of the initial time code of the incident and shooter.  If you can validate the incident came from officials, then you have all justification for response and action in following days.

Can't stress enough, having the individual that starts any event, if the event is triggered, in the hands of the people is paramount.  Evidence is key as this is going to be used to justify rhetoric on gun owners, Christians, Conservatives, Militias and you must be able to validate who is behind it and it leads to the top.  Digital Evidence with time codes and the individual or individuals in custody of Militias and the people must happen if a event occurs and DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT GIVE OVER THE INDIVIDUALS TO AUTHORITIES.  You know what you do if you have such individuals in hand, get to the bottom, record, get the truth and shut this down.

This is a opportunity to destroy this element in our midst if done correctly.  Now your seeing what the element has set up, the intentions towards you.  They are not after the President, they are after you and I and every God fearing, common sense American and there is no hiding it now.  Army is jamming and you can bet they will be stopping media broad casts from going out.  This is good as anything that happens would only detract from the impeachment scandal on Capitol Hill.  DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT, in any way, enter those Capitol Grounds, it's a kill zone, and only respond if you are attacked, assaulted, fired upon.  

This is not the place for any action, no provocation, simply garner information, find out any badge numbers, names, anyone that has engaged in backing this that is present as they are Aiding and Abetting under Title 18 USC Section 2, knowingly, following immoral orders.  Any event, if it happens, and it may not since there is awareness, would justify people taking action to arrest, detain, try and convict of the people under the conditions in following days, including your elected Sheriffs. 

God Bless, be safe.  Stay Alert, Stay Alive.

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Whiskey6 said:

Where is this info coming from? What are the sources?

I have two military people in the area.  I left this morning, and dropped all tracking.  I've been speaking with them periodically over the last couple years.  They are a little higher in the military and this is information they have received as they have been looking into this, I mean everything.  I sent a report to the IG of the Army with a five minute tech demonstration on Sundar's lies, United States Code, and it was under the belief we had a formal declaration of war and made the case a informal declaration was made on us.  Full four page report with a Ubuntu, Tor, vs Google tech demo.  I initially made them aware via these reports I issued in regards to tech censorship, under oath. we have maintained communications since then.  It's informal and rare, but, we meet once in a rare while.  Initially they didn't believe me, but the five minute tech demonstration I sent proving the lies to the military COC in Wisconsin did catch a few informal heads attentions.  I may be out of the military, but I am still obligated under oath and been on these things for years.  It's a duty when you know these things.  Shame nobody believes you and I am crazy until you actually see it.  All this could have been prevented years ago.  Good men.

I do want to stress, it's mainly hear say based on things they have heard in regards to things going on outside the military that people aren't aware of.  You do have some crazies on their way to Virginia, by the way, absolutely want violence.  Fortunately the police, FBI have been making arrests.  Since the death of Solemanie, there have been some terror cells that were activated to and wrapped up.  There is way to much at play here, is it credible, well, no less credible then terror cells being wrapped up.  There is a few chatters on comm's that have eluded to something but nothing revealing on open traffic, just suspicious words, phrases, rarely.  Most of this is being done, no comms, no phones, very much like I don't carry any electronics or tracking devices and the vehicle is old, no tracking.  Take this as it is stated, hear say, but, some reasonable credibility.  Understand, most the military is insulated in the regular army, the guard is not so insulated, so there is a real lack of giving credit to 'Conspiracy', a psychology I am beginning to hate, but these two decided to investigate and found my report credible, better then zero I suppose.

My personal opinion, I don't believe anything will happen since everyone is aware.  I think this has been thwarted in advance because of the awareness, but, play it safe and be absolutely on this tomorrow all day long.

Edited by I3DI

Lol, your first post says definitively "there is a false flag event planned for this" and then you walk it back like 3-5 times between the two posts, including "My personal opinion, I don't believe anything will happen". You say it's credible and then you say it's hearsay. You also say if you catch the supposed perpetrator of the false flag to hold them captive and interrogate them to get to the bottom of it. How do we know that you, I3DI, aren't trying to start a false flag event yourself? How can we trust you?

C'mon, man.  Let's wait a few days before we start digging at each other.  A lot of people thought this was going to explode.  Even I had a strong feeling that someone was going to pull a stunt.  Thankfully, nothing happened.

Bear in mind, the rally was a resounding success.  The matter at hand, however, is far from over.  Lots of people showing up in protest doesn't change the fact that politicians are gunna politician.  If Northam and his cronies pass a gun confiscation bill... that changes the whole narrative.  Let's not confuse this event going well with solving the problem.

The enemies of the Constitution learned a lot about us from this event.  

Author of the topic Posted
3 minutes ago, Mitch Conner said:

Lol, your first post says definitively "there is a false flag event planned for this" and then you walk it back like 3-5 times between the two posts, including "My personal opinion, I don't believe anything will happen". You say it's credible and then you say it's hearsay. You also say if you catch the supposed perpetrator of the false flag to hold them captive and interrogate them to get to the bottom of it. How do we know that you, I3DI, aren't trying to start a false flag event yourself? How can we trust you?

It is difficult when all you have is talk.  Was there some intention here, Yes.  Definitively.  That's where I think your reading the definitive part.  What exactly it is, that's not obvious.  The one thing I have garnered from videos I have downloaded is Psyop or fear.  Was there a plan, yes, but, I don't believe it's been acted on because of awareness to the event.  What it is, well, I think the videos and some of the things seen in the videos answer those questions.  I have several videos downloaded and stored at this point, but as one guy stated, 2A people shut down the Antifa guys immediately.

The event it's self was designed to be a false flag and from what I can gather, if people had not been so aware and so awake, I think this would have been a different outcome.  DOS attack on server, jamming, limiting the entrance and exit to one entry point, Antifa plants a couple time trying to stir things up, absolutely, was there a plan in place yup.   Did they have other avenues, sure.  I think, because of the mass show out, and immediate shut downs and not giving into fear, this did not succeed and ultimately I believe what your seeing is the fact there was a plan in play, what your perceiving as a walk back is trying to pin this down to what is precisely the case.

Author of the topic Posted
3 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

C'mon, man.  Let's wait a few days before we start digging at each other.  A lot of people thought this was going to explode.  Even I had a strong feeling that someone was going to pull a stunt.  Thankfully, nothing happened.

Bear in mind, the rally was a resounding success.  The matter at hand, however, is far from over.  Lots of people showing up in protest doesn't change the fact that politicians are gunna politician.  If Northam and his cronies pass a gun confiscation bill... that changes the whole narrative.  Let's not confuse this event going well with solving the problem.

The enemies of the Constitution learned a lot about us from this event.  

Thanks bro.  I'm not perfect in everything but I have been on this all day trying to be sure I can use anything to get the ball rolling on wrapping this up.  I have been attacked several times by people and I am butt tired and still at this.  I have some videos, downloaded, revealing to some degree but I am glad this was a success and my gut sais if people hadn't been shutting down the few instigators this would have been a serious tragedy.  Mainly, I think the event in it's self was the false flag, big fear Psy-op.  Was there other plans, yeah, pretty sure, but to much awareness and understanding what this was about and to many people on this.  We dodged a bullet, and I am so over joyed because this has to stop.

I'm not trying to attack fellow patriots. I want to trust I3DI, believe me. I'm just very skeptical of someone positioning themselves to be right no matter what happens. I took AP Psychology in high school, so I know a little something about the both sides of the fence stuff I3DI is saying. No matter what happened today, he couldn't have been wrong. He tried to cover every possible scenario while drumming up fear. His initial post feels very false flag-esque to me, in that he seemed to be trying to get people paranoid, maybe to the point someone slips up at the event accidentally and sets off a chain of events that snowballs. Then they're able to get what they wanted without anyone actually present. As a true patriot, I think you'd appreciate my cynicism. I'm glad everyone stayed safe today and hopefully over time, I3DI will become more a more trustworthy source. 

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Mitch Conner said:

I'm not trying to attack fellow patriots. I want to trust I3DI, believe me. I'm just very skeptical of someone positioning themselves to be right no matter what happens. I took AP Psychology in high school, so I know a little something about the both sides of the fence stuff I3DI is saying. No matter what happened today, he couldn't have been wrong. He tried to cover every possible scenario while drumming up fear. His initial post feels very false flag-esque to me, in that he seemed to be trying to get people paranoid, maybe to the point someone slips up at the event accidentally and sets off a chain of events that snowballs. Then they're able to get what they wanted without anyone actually present. As a true patriot, I think you'd appreciate my cynicism. I'm glad everyone stayed safe today and hopefully over time, I3DI will become more a more trustworthy source. 

First, I am not right in all cases.  I error on the side of caution as the old saying goes.  That's my policy.  I was very forthcoming about where I got the information and many people, not just me already know there was intent at this event to either provocateur something or create fear to trigger the loons to do something.  Several videos show that 2A supporters immediately shut down several provocateurs that if awareness had not been present and such a large turn out, this could have been a repeat of Charlottesville.  Also, you sook Psychology, you tell me then what is the Psychology behind creating a corral, positioning snipers on high rises, disarming people and entering them into a initial one point multiple exit and one point entry then later confining it to a one entry one exit point?  I know what the Psychology is, and I know that many of the mass shooting's are the result of this Psychology being employed around us since i have even gone to multiple events here to witness Psychological warfare, especially in persuading Christian and Conservative groups, which I have two addresses and I have sent one group's information into someone with strings to find out their intent and who is paying to run around Wisconsin studying how to best "Persuade" Christians and Conservatives.

Nothing occurred, that's good for me.  I am on record stating multiple times, I don't think anything is going to happen.  I also am on record stating I believe this was more of a fear op.  Also, in operations, promoting disinformation is very routine so it's hard to pin point things in all cases.  I do know, and I stand by the fact, and others have stated the fact more profound and bigger then you and I, intel was out that there was a plan in place and the two that popped out was things I stated.  The only reason nothing happened is because people were on the ball, recording, documenting, paying attention, shutting down any attempt several times to provocateur.  Ultimately they had to get down to Psyop fear operations by the end of the event in hopes, I imagine to trigger somebody.  Now, I am glad nothing went on, nothing happened.  Further, when you now have in the open, what I have been stating for years, Police, Capitol Police, and a Militarized police force, officers paying people a visit that are plainly within their rights to show up at the Capitol just to see it citing "Suspicion" based on looks, you should be very concerned.  Now, I know others here know there were tons of people much larger then myself confirming there was a plan in place to provocateur a incident and it was stated openly.  So, before you cite me, why don't you pick on the people with larger reputations, more public, have more pull then myself, then worry about me, my accuracy, or my attempt to be sure if anything did occur there was evidence for the purpose of getting it out there to destroy what would have been the demonizing of gun owners and the use of it to further justify gun confiscation and who knows what else.

I am going to say, if people like you were not busy attacking others that were busy monitoring, recording, assisting and had listened years ago when I was sending documents and evidence to authorities and calling people like me fear mongers, conspiracy theorists, we would not be watching such events.  I suggest you back off your attacks and settle for the fact, nothing happened, nobody knows everything, nobody is perfect and dis-information is also a big part of things going on.  What is important is, nothing happened, we have lots of videos to analyze, we now have in the open how bad things really are in regards to militarized police state, the intentions of these people and attacking each other and "Psychology" and claiming it, not something you want to do right now considering how it's being used and has been used.  Pick another profession buddy.  Further, apparently you missed diagnosing from a distance isn't something your allowed to do if your a Psychological expert or they would have had President Trump out the door on their distant diagnosis.

Edited by I3DI

I think everyone was worried about some sort of provocation.  In the event, it all went very well.

Expect -- and plan for -- the worst, but hope for the best.  But whatever happens, don't be intimidated into staying at home and keeping a low cover.  We are a long way from being in Hong Kong or Iran ... and even if our  condition were as bad as in those places, surely Americans will be as brave as the citizens of Hong Kong and Iran!