OATHKEEPERS , Alabama unit

Alabama Unit of Oathkeepers Openly Recruiting New Members!

Hello everybody, I am Earl Webb, Commander of the Alabama unit of Oathkeepers ! I am just checking in and want everyone to know we are located in North Alabama in Maison County. If you are up to speed in current events, then you know what a shit storm the Governor and his demorat senate has past all the unconstitutional gun control measures on the book! If you people have not woke up by now and seen how one state can do this overnight and how our Federal elected officials can impeach a President that has not broke any laws and has done more for this country than any President in history, and are  blind and deaf to the fact that this kind of commie tactics and laws are coming to your state if Virginia is not stopped! People please get off your ass and join a militia unit near you and make a stand and fight for your God given constitutional rights! The talking time is over with these people, now is the time to grab your musket and gear just like our founding fathers did, and stop the enemy! 

I want to personally reach out to every single Patriot in Alabama and ask them to join our ranks if you are close and if you are not, find a close by unit! Your life, Liberty and Justice now depends on us all! Our main unit is oathkeepers.org, our Alabama un it is a current Armed Patriot unit and we do train and hold meeting or field training exercises every month! We are not a bunch of face book patriots or drunk rednecks playing with guns! We are a family oriented militia group that also toward survival and prepping! We take care of our members and our families when the SHTF! We also help out our neighbors when disasters hit and help out with searches for lost or missing persons as ell as a lot of other public services, 

If you think you got what it takes to join our ranks and stand up Proudly as a Patriot and Minute man or woman, then contact me ! 

People like the Southern Poverty Law Center brand The Oathkeepers as 'far right extremists' and 'white racists'

It's a blatant lie.

Go to the Oathkeepers website, and watch the following video, and then tell me they're white racists:

When leftwing rioters were burning down Fergusson Missouri, the Oathkeepers sent armed teams to protect all businesses, Black and white. But the SPLC said that of course the 'really' were there just to protect the whites.  So the SPLC are mind-readers!   What dishonest swine!

When the Patriot Boys were facing off against antiFa in Portland in August, Stewart Rhodes stood the Oathkeepers down from attending, for good reasons:

Read about it here:

https://www.opb.org/news/article/oath-keepers-militia-leader-portland-oregon-rally-warning/

He sounds like a man who understands tactics.  The Oathkeepers are very lucky to have someone like him in command.

Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, Doug1943 said:

People like the Southern Poverty Law Center brand The Oathkeepers as 'far right extremists' and 'white racists'

It's a blatant lie.

Go to the Oathkeepers website, and watch the following video, and then tell me they're white racists:

When leftwing rioters were burning down Fergusson Missouri, the Oathkeepers sent armed teams to protect all businesses, Black and white. But the SPLC said that of course the 'really' were there just to protect the whites.  So the SPLC are mind-readers!   What dishonest swine!

When the Patriot Boys were facing off against antiFa in Portland in August, Stewart Rhodes stood the Oathkeepers down from attending, for good reasons:

Read about it here:

https://www.opb.org/news/article/oath-keepers-militia-leader-portland-oregon-rally-warning/

He sounds like a man who understands tactics.  The Oathkeepers are very lucky to have someone like him in command.

Thank you very much for your post! Oathkeepers do not discriminate to race or sex or religion. As long as you swear an oath to the constitution on the Holy Bible and not a convicted  felon, we welcome anyone that wants to join our rank!

Author of the topic Posted

The Pro 2nd Ammendment rally in Virginia is now history! The idiot Governor has now openly stated that the Rally did not change his mind or the other demorats minds that are in office. The laws will be signed after they reach his desk! NOW, what is next? The line was drawn in the sand by the Patriots in Virginia. Will there be a physical force now to clean house in the government in Virginia? Will other states now follow Virginia's lead in unconstitutional gun control laws that violate our God given constitutional rights guaranteed by our 2nd amendment to defend ourselves from over reaching tyrants in the government ? Thomas Jefferson warned that this could and would probably happen! He bsid it best when he said,' The Tree Of Liberty Must Be Watered From Time To Time With The Blood Of Tyrants". Has that time come for us? I have been watching the impeachment trial and I have seen the demorats do nothing but lei and trample all over just about every constitutional amendment in the constitution! I have this question to ask and want everyone to let this soak in your brain, If they can do this to a duly elected President that was freely elected by the people, and he has not done anything illegal or wrong according to the constitution, then who thinks that they would not do anything to any of us to get what they want and basicly put us all back in slavery ? NOW, I again ask, Is it time to water the Tree Of Liberty? I guarantee that the Virginia gun control laws are coming to your state just as soon as the next demorat   is elected President! Bloomberg has openly stated that if he is elected president, he will be the gun owners biggest nightmare! I personaly think that the talking, trying to negotiate and deal with politicians and appealing the laws , time has ended! Our elected politicians no longer listen to what we want but promise us everything we want, then betray us when they get in office. 

I ask again, what do we do now? Do we just sit and take it like it comes ? Do we take the screwing and don't even get a kiss? OR DO WE FIGHT? They use to drag politicians out on a pole and tar and feather them. Maybe we ought to go back to this to get their attention! If 10 to 20 thousand people protesting with guns did not change a simple governors mind, we have lost what ever hand we were playing in the bluff! They no longer fear the people, we fear them! 

Now is the time for every gun owner, conservative voter, Patriot and those of us that have taken the oath to protect and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, to do just that! I am calling on all militias to come together and start training and gathering up supplies, because the shit storm has already started producing high winds and hail and the hurricane is next to come!

The Alabama unit of Oathkeepers is open for volunteers that are realy dedicated and will come to training meetings and are dedicated to the cause of defending and protecting our constitution and our Free Republic, just as our forefathers intended it to be done! We are not some rogue group wanting to overthrow the government , and we are not a supremist group! We welcome all persons that will swear an oath to the constitution on the Holy Bible!

Join us in our cause. We are family friendly, prepper friendly, firearm friendly and we traing every month and we protect our families, our constitution and our country!