Ty Wiggle

Logistical Support west of Richmond.

A little over an hour west of Richmond, Virginia at zip 22963 via Virginia State Route 6 at Kidds Store.  18 miles south of I 64 on HWY 15.  17 acre homestead in a very rural setting.  Offering free campsites and secure parking for 2A Americans.  Basic bathroom, dining, kitchen and a wood heated living area available.  This is a quiet and secure area available for staging and support for those that may be planning an extended stay in Richmond.  

10 minutes ago, Ty Wiggle said:

Security Guy, the peace was held but what was won today?  Do you think the governor and his cronies are going to wake up tomorrow with a different course of action?

It's a massive optics victory for the 2A Patriot Movement at the moment.  Granted, anyone who is to their core anti-gun and anti-freedom won't be swayed.  But, that weird middle segment of the population that waffles on things... they might have awakened.  The negative perception of the Militia took a big hit as well for anyone willing to watch and see.  The people who were interviewed on most of the channels I was checking were down to earth normal people.  Optics were in our favor today for anyone willing to take a moment to watch the people on the ground.

The Media and State Government Officials of VA have a ton of egg on their face today.  Thousands of Patriots showed up with rifles and not a shot was fired - the whole narrative of the left wing was shattered - Especially Northams whole 'State of Emergency' declaration.  

That being said... as much as the build up to this event has been mentally draining on so many... Now we have to switch gears and do the post-op assessment work. What did we learn from this event?  And even more so... what did they learn from this event?  How will future attempts to infringe on our rights be handled due to the information that they have gained from this event?   What worked and what didn't.  How accurate was the intel that was coming in?  So on and so forth.  

Author of the topic Posted

Great answer.  The lamestream media is going to completely dismiss what must be the best armed and most polite lobby day in modern history.  A lot of intelligence , patriotism and restraint was exercised today.  It would be much better if all the patriots just held ground for a while, like an armed occupy movement.  I understand that the logistics for this would be difficult.  I am afraid the  VA government is going to ignore this lobby and continue to push the point.  I do not think the government fears the people quite enough at this point.  We need a better way to be a cohesive and persistent force for freedom.  It is sad to watch such a great force scatter after just a few hours.  The fight in Virginia (and everywhere else) is only starting, unfortunately.

Holy hell, where did Hawaiian shirt guy get the G-3 pouches?  I've been looking for some of those!

That is great camo for him though.  I'm sure it definitely threw it in the face of any reporter trying to portray him as a scary white nationalist.

I believe Hawaiian shirt guy and a bunch of other guys wearing the yellow caution tape on their arms were from the AR15.com forum.  

Hawaiian camo might be the new trend for 2A Rally and Protests thanks to that guy.  

RevRifleman has fired a tight group square in the center of the bulls-eye.  His post needs to be copied onto every friendly discussion board in the country -- all the gun boards, the political boards, every place patriots are reading.  It's exactly right down to each detail.

The big danger yesterday was that one of the hot-air merchants would take himself seriously, and, maybe with two or three like-minded idiots, turn up and try to lead a 'revolution'.  Then we would have had a disaster, and all the networks would have been gloating, saying "We told you so ...these people are dangerous!"

The American Revolution did not start in 1775 at Lexington and Concord.

It started years earlier, when a couple of guys in a coffee house, or sharing a pint of ale somewhere, began to think the unthinkable and  then say it out loud. And slowly the idea spread. There were meetings, speeches,  and finally actions like the Boston Tea Party ... and the Boston Massacre. 

I have no doubt that at first, most people then reacted to the idea of breaking away from the Mother Country with incredulity, or horror.  But slowly, over time, with articulate speakers and persuasive writers, the idea of independence began to take root.  If the first patriots had rushed out and begun shooting,  we would still be a colony today.  (Probaby the other way 'round, actually, but things would have been very different in any case.)

We're still in the early stages.  Let's have two, three, many Virginias!