TheGrayMan

Hello

New here. I see sadly NJ patriots are under-represented here most likely because of regulation and oppression of our rights.

hoping to connect with stable and sane like minded professionals here to network in case the SHTF in the Philly metro area.

Greetings from the densely, liberal-populated, anti-2A former farmland area in northern New Jersey, more commonly referred to as Bergen County!

Apologies for being so incredibly slow to respond, but it's busy up here, north of Philly.

It's great to see even a handful of Jersey folks with an interest in all things militia, although it's unlikely a solid New Jersey group will take decisive action in a physical way (IMHO).

With that said, I'll probably be leaving this group within a few weeks. My wife and I just filed our 2019 taxes, and since we both had no medical insurance, Mr. Murphy has fined/taxed us a few thousand dollars for our "shared responsibility". Given I have not had a full-time teaching job since December 2018, we can no longer afford to live here. We've already planned a destination in the mid-west in order to resettle. 

Good luck brethren!

• Who Viewed the Topic

8 members have viewed this topic: