fixer

[AFTERMATH] Lobby Day Richmond, Virginia Jan 20, 2020

View our Lobby Day - Richmond, Virginia Jan 20, 2020

PHOTOS

VIDEOS

Tell us your thoughts on the events of today...

I didn't go.

I thought it was an absolutely terrible idea to show up there. IMO, never has there been a more tempting target for establishment agent provacateuring and/or false flagging to discredit and demonize the militias, conservatives, the 2A and Trump.

And I couldn't be more happy and proud to be so wrong!

9 minutes ago, modernpaladin said:

I didn't go.

I thought it was an absolutely terrible idea to show up there. IMO, never has there been a more tempting target for establishment agent provacateuring and/or false flagging to discredit and demonize the militias, conservatives, the 2A and Trump.

And I couldn't be more happy and proud to be so wrong!

Kudos to all the 2nd amendment supporters who showed up and behaved in a civil manner. I watched on-line for a couple hours. I did not hear any cuss words or see any idiotic acts. I had to go cook lunch for the Legion post members who  were desperately hungry enough to eat my cooking so missed the afternoon action at the event. Back at the computer I have not seen any mentions of anything bad happening so I assume all went well.

Surprised that Antifa or other traitors did not use false-flag events to place patriots in a bad light. Also surprised that traitors did not use other nefarious and devious methods to make patriots appear to be the bad folks.

I do expect the elite-owned tyrannical New World Order corporate-owned media to do their usual and use every method known to make the patriots appear to be the bad folks.

To end this comment...   TRUMP 2020!!!!!!

Sure... President Trump is far from perfection and I believe he could do more to fight the evils confronting the USA but when I think of what miht have happened to us if Wench Hillary had won the election I shudder at the thought.

Compared to the competition Mr. Trump is currently the best choice available.

Todays livestream event was brought to you by the My Militia Broadcast Network, our member donors and our sponsors, National Rifle Association and Cyrus Targets, "Next Generation Targets"! You may also watch uploaded broadcasts of today on our web site or YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbDM_fDjflEAYj40Rp0eNgA If you watch us on YouTube, hit that like button ? and the subscribe bell! ?

We won a major victory in the Optics Fight just like at Bundy Ranch.  We do need to capitalize on it.  Don't let people forget that tens of thousands of armed patriots and militia gathered in Richmond and no one got hurt!  Hell, they were literally cleaning up the streets by peeling stickers off the ground afterwards!  Complete 180 from leftist rallies were they leave multiple dumpster loads of grabage laying everywhere on the ground afterwards.

Hell, even lamestream media is having to admit it was peaceful and there was no burning crosses and marches of people in klan robes.  They LOST this battle!

Author of the topic Posted
47 minutes ago, Mitch Conner said:

I'm not trying to be overly offensive because today was a great day for militias across this country, but would it hurt for some of our fellow patriots to mix in a little cardio into their schedule?

Maybe this is the rising tide that raises all ships

1 hour ago, Mitch Conner said:

I'm not trying to be overly offensive because today was a great day for militias across this country, but would it hurt for some of our fellow patriots to mix in a little cardio into their schedule?

Weight is hard to control when you're trying out all the different MRE's to see which ones you want to stock up on.  

1 hour ago, Mitch Conner said:

Good luck most people rather talk a big game but when it comes to some level of fitness.  You will hear things like I dont run from a fight or I'll be your sniper.   

I struggle with it and back on track lost 10lbs and need to lose 25 more.