RevRifleman

Tennessee Red Flag Bill

I'm sure a number of you have already seen this.  Not likely to pass given the Republican Majority in both House and Senate at the state level in TN.  But, the fact remains... these bills don't disappear.  They become the frame work for future attempts.  The enemy is busy laying foundations across the nation.

1 hour ago, VRDF said:

The scariest part about this concept is how many State level “small” Government Republicans are supporting the idea behind it. 

These bills require Us to be ever vigilant because given the moment no one seems to care they will be pushed through regardless of party.

The power to disarm your opposition is a tempting thing but under no circumstances should be given to any Governing body. Power given to an Elected Ally will become Power for an Elected opponent.

They passed one with a Republican majority in Indiana, I am ashamed of my state and I am actively going to try to replace my representatives that voted for it in Indiana.  I have posted on here several times, red flag laws are the back door conspiracy for eventual complete gun confiscation.