Sean Reid

Monthly training

Author of the topic Posted

We had a good training day on 2/16.

The adjustable gas block that I was trying out was an utter failure. My rifle couldn't fire a 5 round string without jamming. So I spent the day getting lots of Tap, Rack, Bang practice in. Other than that, everything ran smoothly. Everyone preformed well and was safe. I have already removed the gas block and rebuilt the rifle with reliable parts, now it just needs to be sighted in. 

Follow for more updates, or to see the video of the full drill. Find us on Instagram @opforoutfitters or the website www.opforoutfitters.com

Screenshot_20200220-094026.jpg

Screenshot_20200220-094052.jpg

Screenshot_20200220-094126.jpg

Don't miss out people! We will not be canceling our range days. Unless there are road blocks to stop us, we will continue to gather and practice our skills and tactics. In times like these, there is little that could be called more important.

Stay safe. Stay ready. See yall on the range.

Hey everyone. I apologize for any inconvenience it might cause for you. But this weekend's training (3/29/2020) has been postponed until next month. With multiple counties all issuing stay home orders, I don't want to risk anyone getting sick or getting fined for trying to attend.

I look forward to seeing you all next month. Till then, stay safe.

It's been long enough now. Time to train!!

After closing of everything we had to postpone the training for March to April. Last weekend the range was closed due to heavy rains. This weekend we are going to get it done though.

Post training report will be shared. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

• Who Viewed the Topic

12 members have viewed this topic: