LetFreedomRing

America Tyranny is Here We've Lost

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

49 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

I refuse to accept this.  Tyranny is trying, but it will loose.  I will never accept defeat.  I will never quit.  I will never leave a fallen comrade. 

Author of the topic Posted
4 minutes ago, I3DI said:

I refuse to accept this.  Tyranny is trying, but it will loose.  I will never accept defeat.  I will never quit.  I will never leave a fallen comrade. 

Don't go by just the title.  In the video VT Concerned Citizen says unless we all stand up and do something about it.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Just now, LetFreedomRing said:

Don't go by just the title.  In the video VT Concerned Citizen says unless we all stand up and do something about it.

OH I got it, I am just saying, he's right, and if nobody else will, until I draw my last breath, that's the motto.  I watched the video.  He's right, they are trying, it's being enacted, I won't accept it, I wont' quit, I wont accept defeat.

1 hour ago, Randi Altman said:

I expect  to die fighting. 

I'd just as soon live for my cause and let the enemy die for his.

The biggest problem we have is a lack of voter participation. Everyone stays home during election day, then turn out for days to protest what happens when the Democrats they elected gain power. Makes no sense to me.

Everyone should know a Democrat by now. They are in bed for money with every anti-American individual, company and country that has a dollar. They don't care about the American people and frankly, never have. I mean, at what point does a person admit to themselves they are an idiot? Pardon me. A LAZY idiot.

There is still room to rectify EVERYTHING in the voting booths, but WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO GET OFF OUR ASSES AND BE COUNTED when it counts.

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.
The Facebook Page for The MC1stCTF is HERE.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

pect  to die fighting. 

I'd just as soon live for my cause and let the enemy die for his.

You’re bigger than me and you know how to shoot a weapon. I have a youth sized pop-gun.  The biggest thing I could pick up.  ?

Solus animarum prima lex 

We spend all this time trying to prepare for SHTF scenarios... but won't go knock on doors and boldly go where Republicans go. People need to be engaged. Our government was designed to operate through participation. That's why it is "by the people and for the people". When we stay home on voting day it's, "by the Democrats for the Democrats and their alliances".

Join The Mercer County 1st Citizen Task Force-WV HERE at MyMilitia.com for proper networking and communication.

If you live anywhere within the area code 304 in West Virginia, join the WV-THREE04 here at MYMilitia.com to recieve help and guidance in bolstering your existing unit or starting a new unit! WV has much catching up to do to revitalize our community militias. YOU can be a part of something NEW in West Virginia, no matter your location!

1392374933_Screenshot2020-04-10at7_15_23PM.png.a6376a6eabd0ddf71fb5634c0182d3f2.png

3 minutes ago, Randi Altman said:

You’re bigger than me and you know how to shoot a weapon. I have a youth sized pop-gun.  The biggest thing I could pick up.  ?

Ever tried a sawed off 410 shotgun with a punkin' ball? I'll wager you could manage that just fine.